Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Are you a bottom, top, or versatile?
Bottom 27 36.00%
Top 16 21.33%
Versatile 32 42.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road
Default Are you a bottom, top, or versatile?

Bottom - A bottom is usually the receptive partner during sexual penetration.

Top - A top is usually a person who engages in the penetrative role during sexual activity.

Versatile - also known as switching,refers to a person who enjoys both topping and bottoming, or being dominant and submissive, and may alternate between the two in sexual situations.
Old 09-07-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Versatile.Started as top but after about a year I couldn't help taking her dick in me.
Old 09-07-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

I think there is quite a bit more to the defining a top or a bottom than this poll implies. The discussion of sexual power in intimacy is probably as old as humanity and may even predate that.

Equipment alone does not define sexuality. If we are practicing consensual relations, their is a division of power given and accepted that tends to be where the idea of top and bottom comes from. Dominance and Submission is an old song by Blue Oyster Cult that drives the exchange home.

By that definition we must all be versatile!
Old 09-07-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

I don't think we are all versatile,some people just don't like being submitted and some others don't like to be active.

I do like to be versatile but I don't like to be submitted,I'm actually in control even when I'm bottom simply because I don't like to give that power to another person.

Some people enjoy being bottom in every aspect of their sex life.Personally I like to play bottom because I just like how it feels.It's not a role playing game or anything,I just like tgirls and their extra equipment.
Old 09-07-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressStevie View Post
By that definition we must all be versatile!
That sounds like a deductive fallacy.

If it is true that most of the men are doctors, and it is true that most of the women are nurses, is it true that most of the doctors are men?

If it is true that most transsexuals enjoy both submission and dominance, and topping is a display of dominance, does that mean that most transsexuals enjoy topping?

No to both.

Last edited by omni; 09-07-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Old 09-08-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

Anything goes
Old 09-08-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thundergasm will become famous soon enough

I prefer bottom. It's not a submissive thing for me or a control thing. I just like the feeling of a cock in my ass and. Makes me cum like mad. As for the more mental/emotional meaning of the act....that never comes into play for me.
Old 09-08-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Igneel is on a distinguished road

Honestly I would have to say bottom, I can be verso tile but it's SOOo much more fun for me if I bottom, but I've never been in enough realworld physical situations to know 100%
Old 09-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

As a genetic (lesbian) girl it's a bit of a different matter to me. I don't have any experience with penises... But I do love to fuck a girl with a strap-on, and like to be fucked with one, so I guess I'm versatile...
I'm not much into toys really, but what I do really love is a double dildo. You can have sooo much fun with that without being top or bottom. You're both! :-)
Old 09-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Just like my ass filled

For me, it's also not about the power issue - I just like having a penis in my anus.
Old 09-09-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LeeIII can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to LeeIII
Default anything goes

what ever makes my lover happy. but would love to try being topped
Love is a force that is so impressive than any other because it is invisible, it cannot be seen it has to be felt, it can transform you in an instant and can offer you more joy than any material things you ever will have in life. So laugh,LOVE and live life to the fullest my friends.
Old 09-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Most definitely a top. But if given the chance I would let Kelly, Rakel, Hazel, Jesse, or Kimber do anything they wanted to me...
Old 09-09-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I'm somewhere in between a versatile and a bottom. I also prefer to be submissive.
Old 09-13-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pastorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I will never be anything but top
Old 09-13-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can be versatile, but I by far prefer being a bottom because I love the feel of a cock in me. I also love taking a load in me.
Old 09-15-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CatOfNineTails has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Definitely top.
Old 09-21-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Demi can only hope to improve

Bottom only
Old 09-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Bottoms up!
Old 09-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Complete bottom, almost exclusively submissive. Dominance feels foreign to me. I pretty much refuse to use my penis in any sort of penetrative role.
Old 09-23-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jazzmine_88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to jazzmine_88

Never tried being a bottom. But I'm a top for sure
Old 09-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I'm primarily a bottom but it's fun to top on occasion! It's especially fun with a newbie. I had sex with a genetic female for the first time in years as the result of a rendezvous I had with she and her husband. I had nearly forgotten how good a a tight pussy felt. I sucked her husband's magnificent cock as I fucked her on the bed. After she and I got off I pulled out and he'd slipped on a condom and laid on his back next to her. I straddled his narrow waist eased down on his 9" BBC and rode him like a stallion. It was truly the best of all possibilities for all of us!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 09-28-2014 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-19-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dana295 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to dana295 Send a message via Yahoo to dana295

I'm a bottom cause in my mind that's what a girl does and I want to be as fem as I can be. heck I can't even get a hard on anymore
Old 10-19-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Playwme33 is on a distinguished road
Default Both

ive been topping girls for years, but now I really desire to be topped. I still like fucking but REALLY wanted to be fucked by a beautiful gurl.
Old 10-19-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jazzmine_88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to jazzmine_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playwme33 View Post
ive been topping girls for years, but now I really desire to be topped. I still like fucking but REALLY wanted to be fucked by a beautiful gurl.
This is the way I feel too.