Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-05-2014
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough
Default Press Release: Grooby to Demand All Future Models to be Tattooed With Logo

http://www.xbiz.net/index.php?c=disc...hread&id=12946

Press Release : FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION

Grooby to Demand All Future Models to be Tattooed With Logo

Sept 5th 2014, Burbank, CA.
Transgender production studio, Grooby Productions is to stipulate that all future transgender models for their company, must be tattooed with the companies new logo, prior to shooting.

Company founder, Steven Grooby stated; "We've brought 1000's of new transgender models from all over the world to the public in the 18+ years we've been in business and cemented ourselves as the foremost producer of this type of content. It can be very costly to find the latest models and as we don't believe that models should be tied to exclusivity contracts, it can be disappointing when other companies poach our models within weeks of our discovery. In asking the models to get tattooed, we're not only confirming how seriously they want to work in adult modeling but we're ensuring that when the models do perform for other companies, we at least, continue to get some branding."

Grooby has offered to refund the cost of the tattooing to all models and has a list of verified tattoo artists across the world, who are capable of doing a good job. There is no guidelines as to where the models have to display the tattoo.

"We've designed what we think is a current and appropriate tattoo which could be placed on many areas of the body. The first two girls had it above the buttocks in the "tramp stamp" area, another has had on her neck and another on her arm. We're allowing some discrepancy with size as long as it can be clearly seen." Grooby continued "We haven't had any complaints yet although I sure a few will come, they're welcome to work elsewhere but I expect most other companies will follow in what we're doing to enhance their branding."

More information at : http://groobygirls.com
Contact admin@grooby.com for further quotes.
Attached Thumbnails
photo.JPG  
Old 09-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

This threw me for a second until I found grooby sells temporary groobygirls tattoos in the groobystore.com:
Attached Thumbnails
Capture_GGTat1.JPG  
Old 09-06-2014
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough

Well played. You're faster than any other forum or board.
Old 09-07-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

I think the tattoo idea is an interesting way to watermark / brand pictures taken by your firm seanchai. The ladies are the content and that kind of markup is much harder to exit out.