Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road
Default Non-op Transgender?

MTF TGs displaying very little to zero gender dysphoria, with a desire to keep their genitalia intact and no desire to get SRS/GRS (being very content with their equipment), yet desiring to be viewed as a women full-time and going to full lengths to attain that recognition(facial work, hormones, etc.). And most importantly, not feeling 100% comfortable with either man/woman labels.

I have met a couple of people like this. Is there a specific scientific term for this? The closest label which best approximates I can think of is "bakla".
Old 08-29-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

eternalflame is on a distinguished road

No idea about scientific term, but you've described one of my fantasies
Old 08-29-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

You're confused right out of the gate. If someone is experiencing a strong desire to align their body (through hormones, facial feminization, etc.) with their mismatched gender identity, that is almost always gender dysphoria.

Per NHS.UK: Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there is a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity.

I suppose it's theoretically possible to just want to get a boob job and hormones...Just because. But I've yet to meet someone who wasn't motivated by some sort of internal discomfort or distress. Gender dysphoria comes in different degrees, so some may be able to align their body "well enough" without resorting to genital reconstruction. Desire for genital reconstruction has never been the diagnostic criteria for dysphoria, though it often accompanies it.

As to not fully aligning with male or female labels, there a variety of agendered labels a person might identify with: Genderqueer, Gender Fluid, Third Gender, Androgynous, etc.
Old 08-31-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalflame View Post
No idea about scientific term, but you've described one of my fantasies

I just found another very beautiful american woman who fits my description just a few hours ago. She describes herself as neither a transsexual nor transgender, rather simply as "a woman with a penis". It's not a hookup ad by the way, just a genuine self-description.
Old 09-06-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samantha69ding can only hope to improve

Sometimes it is due to financial issue. I am 1 of those who felt that I m born in a wrong body. But to correct it surgically I need money, and not my parents nor anyone I know would provide it. I couldn't even afford a simple HRT. That's why you see so many of us turn to sex industry.
However, you are right. There are some T-girl that just want it that way as a non-op even though they are able of financially. I met a few but I never ask them why.

Last edited by samantha69ding; 09-06-2014 at 10:25 PM.