Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Regarding sex would you want to:
Be content to just fuck her pussy and leave her backdoor as a pleasant memory? 3 5.36%
Look at her pussy and a good alternative to anal sex with her? 12 21.43%
Just want to continue to pleasure her anally? 6 10.71%
I wouldn't want my t-girlfriend to undergoe GRS! 35 62.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default A Question For The Guys

This question came up last night when I was out with four other transsexuals that are in various stages of transition. This is for guys that are dating a pre-op transsexual. If your t-girlfriend were to undergoe gender reassignment surgery and now had an anatomically correct vagina would you:

a. Be content to just fuck her pussy and leave her backdoor as a pleasant memory?

b. Look at her pussy as a good alternative to having anal sex with her and have anal when she was in the mood?

c. Just want to continue to pleasure her anally?

d. I wouldn't want my t-girlfriend to undergoe GRS! Her cock and balls are reasons that I am dating her!

Please answer one of the poll questions and make your comments!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 09-11-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-11-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter to me whether or not she has SRS. It's the person that I'm interested in and we will have sex in whatever manner is mutually agreeable to us.
Old 09-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

To me a woman is not a woman with out a cock.
Old 09-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
To me a woman is not a woman with out a cock.
I can only conjecture that some people take pleasure in dismissing billions of people's gender self-identity with one fell swoop. I'll be sure to tell my women friends and family members who are cockless that the esteemed mykel73 considers them something other than women. And I'll be sure to tell my good friend Sara who is undergoing sexual reassignment surgery next month that her lifelong dream of being the complete woman she has always known she is will be rendered unattainable once she has her penis removed.

Thanks for clearing up all the gender confusion that rankles our world.
Old 09-12-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Hi Melissa,
To me the joy of being bisexual and a top is the fact I can have the best of both worlds. It really turns me on to undress my girl friend, remove her panties and find her cock. I can move from there to her bum. Unbelievably erotic and sexy and endless pleasure. No GRS please
Old 09-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

I appreciate everyone's candid responses so far. I'm looking forward to reading more comments and seeing additional responses to my very "unscientific poll. Once the poll is closed I'll share the conclusions my friends and I came up with regarding this issue and your responses as guys.
Old 09-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I can only conjecture that some people take pleasure in dismissing billions of people's gender self-identity with one fell swoop. I'll be sure to tell my women friends and family members who are cockless that the esteemed mykel73 considers them something other than women. And I'll be sure to tell my good friend Sara who is undergoing sexual reassignment surgery next month that her lifelong dream of being the complete woman she has always known she is will be rendered unattainable once she has her penis removed.

Thanks for clearing up all the gender confusion that rankles our world.
I am very sorry that was not a stab at woman. It was just what I find attractive. Also I do not think any less of a woman or a women that goes thought S.R.S. She is only becoming who she knows who she is. Again I do apologize to you for offending you. It was not my attention to do so.

I should have said that I only find pre-op trans gender woman attractive. To me a Vigina has always looked strange and unnatural on a women, but that is only my opinion most people disagree with me. So again I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive my lack of sensitivity i did not mean to harm or anger.
Old 09-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Melissa, I voted for the last option. However, I am not fully comfortable with your more detailed description for this in your OP. The male genitalia is not the only reason that I date/consort with pre op TS girls but it does make them sexually appealing to me.
It would not be my preference for a long term partner to undergo surgery to remove the penis & testicles.
Old 09-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

The end answers to this poll are found in an earlier thread posting similar poll questions, an it wanst that long ago.
And agree with smc, what a bizarre thing to say about "woman". You saying your own mum ain't a woman mykel?
Old 09-13-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TheExplorer is on a distinguished road

A cock on a feminine body is a definete reason for my interest in ladyboys. So, my answer for the poll is i guess obvious... If no cock, i am much more attracted by a she born.
Old 09-14-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
I am very sorry that was not a stab at woman. It was just what I find attractive. Also I do not think any less of a woman or a women that goes thought S.R.S. She is only becoming who she knows who she is. Again I do apologize to you for offending you. It was not my attention to do so.

I should have said that I only find pre-op trans gender woman attractive. To me a Vigina has always looked strange and unnatural on a women, but that is only my opinion most people disagree with me. So again I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive my lack of sensitivity i did not mean to harm or anger.
You like what you like and you stated what you like and what you like has nothing to do with Smc choosing to be butthurt on behalf of everyone everywhere.

Melissa, I know post-op women, but I've never dated any or been with them sexually. I am not ashamed to admit a lot of that has to do with what pre-op/non-op women have in their package. I like it. It turns me on. If I had an intimate relationship with someone - like my wife - whose body was dramatically changed, we would have to experiment and find what worked for us. I'm not saying that traumatic accidents are the same as GRS, but people's bodies do change, while their desire for their partners might not.

Other couples will see it differently, so I don't think there's a one size fits all answer, nor do I think you'll find any sort of consensus on the mechanics. It's a good question, though.

Last edited by littletwink; 09-14-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletwink View Post
You like what you like and you stated what you like and what you like has nothing to do with Smc choosing to be butthurt on behalf of everyone everywhere.

Melissa, I know post-op women, but I've never dated any or been with them sexually. I am not ashamed to admit a lot of that has to do with what pre-op/non-op women have in their package. I like it. It turns me on. If I had an intimate relationship with someone - like my wife - whose body was dramatically changed, we would have to experiment and find what worked for us. I'm not saying that traumatic accidents are the same as GRS, but people's bodies do change, while their desire for their partners might not.

Other couples will see it differently, so I don't think there's a one size fits all answer, nor do I think you'll find any sort of consensus on the mechanics. It's a good question, though.
You make some excellent points. During the five years I've been transitioning I've met a lot of "straight" guys who see transexuals as a "novelty". I've dated a few of them. There are a few men that want to go the distance with girls like me if we have GRS but this isn't necessarily something many men want to go with in the long haul. To those that see past the genitalia and see us an unique individuals who want the same things from life that everyone does I applaude you and happy to call you my friend!

Of course there is no consensus. Everyone is different and everyone has different expectations from a relationship. I purposely worded my questions bluntly in order elicit honest answers from respondents

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 09-14-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I dig both pussy and ass so I would love both holes equally.

mykel73 made me laugh!
Old 09-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shmlvr66 can only hope to improve
Default My opinion

A female is one with both holes and I wold prefer generally to use the original.
A shemale is another story with only one hole and nice suckable live "lollypop".

live=goes to sleep and can be waked up - ha, ha
Old 09-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmlvr66 View Post
A female is one with both holes and I wold prefer generally to use the original.
A shemale is another story with only one hole and nice suckable live "lollypop".

live=goes to sleep and can be waked up - ha, ha
Your "opinion" is an insult to women, who don't need some man telling them whether they are female or not based on their genitalia!
Old 09-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It seems like my little poll has created something of a stir! I do appreciate all of your candid responses.
Old 09-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Arrow but Danielle, we can't all be "real men"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
This question came up last night when I was out with four other transsexuals that are in various stages of transition. If your t-girlfriend were to undergo gender reassignment surgery and now had an anatomically correct vagina would you:
d. I wouldn't want my t-girlfriend to undergo GRS! Her cock and balls are reasons that I am dating her!
First Melissa, i want to thank you for all the nice (and sometimes very intimate) posts you've shared with us! And now this poll... wow! Unlike some other members here, i love polls and especially reading why someone voted the way they did - believe it or not, some comments even had me learn a few things about myself over the last 2 years...

Yup, i voted "d"... See, i'm just one-of-those male members who joined this forum because of an attraction to girls-with-cock and who thereafter learned most of them only wanted to get rid of their ?remaining masculinity? [thanks Bella] as soon as their income would allow it... And to top it off, discovered that lots of non-op girls who are on hormones treatment had issues with ejaculation and/or staying hard for more than five minutes... I suppose the few of us who ?worship at the altar of shemale cock? [thanks Paladin] got turned off by such "news" and either became lurkers or simply left...

You said you wanted ?honest answers?? okay, not only am i one of those who, at some point, have ?seen transsexuals as a novelty? (perhaps even as a fetish), but also who can't ?see past the genitalia? as it seems like i'm no longer able to enjoy the delights of pussy (been married from '83 to '02 and at the risk of sounding totally lame, i would say ?at least i've tried?).

Been reading a few memorable comments about "pussy-haters" in some thread here in the Chat-about-shemales section, from the ?complete selfishness? of a guy who wants his TS gf to keep her cock even though she hates it, to one of my all-time favorites: ?Real Men Love Pussy? [thanks Danielle Fox] and, well, i guess having someone like you Melissa ?call me her friend?, though it would be an honor, simply wasn't in the cards when i joined this forum...
______
Dennis.
Old 09-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tunger will become famous soon enough

B and it would also have to do with what she enjoys also.
Old 09-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

To me the key as to whether a relationship would continue after a T-girlfriend has GRS is :

1.) was the relationship based mainly on sexual gratification from the pre-op's cock?

or

2.) was it a total fulfilling relationship based on Love, understanding, caring, and sexual pleasure for each other?

In your poll I voted (B) based on the total loving relationship...
BUT if someone's relationship was pretty much solely sexual gratification from the pre-op's cock, I would suspect that after GRS ...the post-op T-girl will be looking for a new man in her life.