Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Naughty bit of Leather and not much else :) - Latest Update

Hi Kinky Fuckers x

So this weeks update was a rather different attempt of photoshoot for me , in that this time i was with my friend Trigger (used to be the old Grooby photographer in uk before i took over) but he shoots some some really cool erotic art/fetish art style stuff ..

Anyway i did a day shooting with Trigger for mysite and we was messing about with lights and some new leather outfits i bought .. so here we are a finished result of one of my outfits I named the God Empress

Anyway you can see free pics here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...prefix=lhsbdsm

I am going to be shooting abit more Fetish stuff for my sister site i am building currently called LadyHarkness.com

Enjoy

Kisses Liberty xxx

Photography: Trigger
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
Attached Thumbnails
lhsbdsm_0003.jpg   lhsbdsm_0022.jpg   lhsbdsm_0049.jpg  

lhsbdsm_0094.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 07-08-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

KG_trannylover is on a distinguished road

Wow, you really are a work of art, absolutely perfect and the red hair is just the icing on the delicious cake, and your in the uk if I'm not mistaken. Perfection
Old 07-09-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Very sexy, Libby! The lighting gives it a sort of "haunted house" sort of vibe to it. If so, that would make you Libby: The Sexy Ghost! LOL!
Old 07-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

thanks all lol xxxx yes i am from UK english me roarrr x

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 07-09-2012
dan

Default Hot Libby in somptuous colors...

I agree with both gentlemen who interviened here. But i think shadows makes a great point: there's a quality to the light that gives those pics a magic ring to them. Liberty, as i told you for the previous shots you showed us, those from Spain, it seems like your photos are just getting better and better. It's erotic art at it's best ! And you're hot ! you just comes thru with an increadible sensual aura ! I LOVE these !
You and Trigger were messing up with stuff, you say. Please, Libby, mess up more like this !
Old 07-10-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
thanks all lol xxxx yes i am from UK english me roarrr x
I don't suppose you'd like to import yourself to Canada, would you Libby?
Old 07-10-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
I agree with both gentlemen who interviened here. But i think shadows makes a great point: there's a quality to the light that gives those pics a magic ring to them. Liberty, as i told you for the previous shots you showed us, those from Spain, it seems like your photos are just getting better and better. It's erotic art at it's best ! And you're hot ! you just comes thru with an increadible sensual aura ! I LOVE these !
You and Trigger were messing up with stuff, you say. Please, Libby, mess up more like this !
Thanks for the compliment, danthepoetman.
Old 07-10-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Thanks for the compliment, danthepoetman.

I'm with you, shadows ! with you in admiration for all these raving beauties we have the opportunity to see here and exchange with. I can't help it: i just find it great ! -we're lucky guys...