Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shinyguymichael is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shinyguymichael
Default modeling with pvc plastic vinyl clothing

i wish i could really find a so pretty asian ladyboy some day,i would love to marry her and have her star in a shinygirl clothing modeling site,i have saved up10 yrs of stuff...2000 articles that can be viewed at my youtube page,now i try to add as friend at youtube but most of the ladyboys have not signed in for a year,i also have a hard time to really find a girl like i see at the paysites of free search photos on the internet.i beleive most ladyboy girls are in thailand and do not want to ever leave because of there money earnings,dates,danceing and other intrests of of other ladyboys.i would hate to compete with millions of men or who has the most money to actually keep a ladyboy around,how can i find a pretty ladyboy who really looks like a woman that is asian and who truely desires a good man?anyhow with the far possiblities of ever finding my own asian ladyboy stop in at my id page to view all my pvc plastic clothing for modeling go to youtube type in michaeldurano
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

I love wearring vinyl!!
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I would love to try PVC clothing. It looks really sexy, I dunno where to get a nice PVC dress tho.
Old 01-22-2010
sexchannel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I would love to try PVC clothing. It looks really sexy, I dunno where to get a nice PVC dress tho.
Do the good old google search , try latex clothing for search term