Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default New and Looking

In the past year I have broken up with my long-term b/f of 7 years. Unfortunately, we started to date shortly after I began my transition - so I have only really seriously dated this one guy (who turned out to be total crap). I won't date a guy who doesn't know that I was born with a guy body, aside from having an awkward conversation after emotional investment, I really don't want to put my safety at risk.

I have had 5 dates the past year - 3 of them stood me up (literally waiting at a coffee shop or restaurant alone for 30-45 min) and never heard from again. One guy took me out twice, first date was great, dinner and a movie with a very sweet kiss goodnight. Second date, just as nice and followed by a night of sex. He immediately left after an awkward silence. I saw him a couple days later and said "hi", he told me he "didn't like fags".

So, I'm here looking for somethign. I'm curious about guys who are interested in gals like me. Is this what I have to look forward to? One thing also, is I have been on Hormone treatment for 5 years, and I have not had an erection for some time - from reading here, that seems like the big deal-breaker for lots of guys.

I don't get it, I'm smart, funny and I guess pretty cute (the avatar is me from last summer). I'm just confused about guys and if I can actually find a functioning relationship with *ghasp* respect.