Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve
Default interested in shemales or not

Ok I have a question. After finding out my BF had some shemale dvds and him making up excuses on why he had them. He kind of just opened up to me about it. He said the only reason he had shemale dvds or watched shemale dvds was because they are "different". He says that's as far as his interest in them go. He even went as far as calling them freaks. (though I disagree) Also he was trying to "defend" shemales in away by saying that when you look at them, like their arse, belly, legs, chest etc, there is no way it's a man except the penis. He said they are woman with penises. but I was wondering and I know you all can't think like him but I know that when a person often ridicules someone or something they 1 either hate that specific thing or 2 they in fact like it but use the ridicule to off set their interest in it so not to be thought of in a bad way. It is obvious that he has SOME kind of interest in shemales otherwise he wouldn't have the dvds. So my question is. does he have interest in shemales?
One time we were in the middle of foreplay and I got between his legs and took his cock in my hands but brought myself up to him so close it looked as if his cock was "mine" and he pulled his legs up like he wanted me to F$%# his arse. Well he then asked me to you a strap on. Even when we have sex he tries to get me to put my finger in him. There has to be more of an interest in it then just they are different. Do you agree?????????