Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default A ruff down-turn and anti-climax... got turned down by a gg...

OMG... I guess I had it coming, but today a girl told me, that she was not attracted to me sexually... I couldn't believe it...

As the man said "you can't win them all", but it really freaked me out... total mental crisis...

She's a g-girl, so I choose to take it as an indication that I should stick to the ladies I really want and who seem to want me as well. Fucking up-nosed, leather-clad g-g's... what was I THINKING???

Still totally embarrassing... I hate it. Oh well, maybe I can learn a bit from this scary rejection. But DAMN, I dislike it...

So be it... what do you guys think?

:-)

Peace!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 03-18-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

No offense but I'm not attracted to you either. But that's ok I'm sure the feelings mutual. However, that GG turning you down might be a blessing so try again on someone who might just take a hankering to you. But if your still hungry for that first one, then gear up your leather wardrobe and hit on her boyfriend.
Old 03-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by new believer View Post
No offense but I'm not attracted to you either. But that's ok I'm sure the feelings mutual. However, that GG turning you down might be a blessing so try again on someone who might just take a hankering to you. But if your still hungry for that first one, then gear up your leather wardrobe and hit on her boyfriend.
Cannot... he's a nice guy (I like him) and considerably heavier than me :-(
Old 03-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I feel your pain, Hank.

I have been rejected countless times.

That said, no one has ever said they're not attracted to me. Not one.

In fact, I've had numerous compliments. In some cases, other guys have relayed comments to me made by girls they know and added that they'd kill to be me. But would they?

I guess it's my personality that ruins it. I am too eccentric for most people and apparently scare them off.
Old 03-19-2009
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough

Hank,for gods sake get a life.Is your ego that important to you.
Why do you think every girl should be attracted to you?Not very realistic is it.
I'm a fat ugly bastard with the personnality of a horse's arse and no one is attracted to me,and your worried about one girl.Hank mate,i think you will be fine
Old 03-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Dear Hank,
What a prank.
so frank,
You sank.
But maybe hun,
she's no fun
out in the sun.
Let her kiss my bun.
Old 03-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

HAHAHA good one Fran i love you and your sense of humour :D
Old 03-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Do You Remember This Guy?

HANK:

Something changed overnight for me, and I cannot explain the reason. Suddenly it's a true fight (almost impossible) to stay single. Whenever I hook up with a girl (and for me a girl is a transsexual girl) she seems to have an urge to "own" me. I've even gone as far as to go with pro-girls in spite of the fact that that was never my style. And the pro-girls react the same way...

For some extremely mysterious reason they appear to fall in love... ouch! Yes, even the pro-girls, and no, I'm not Brad Pitt at all... I'm only a relatively good-looking guy with a twisted mindset :-)

So I'm still flappergasted... it seems that the less interested I am, the more she is...

The other side sucks doesn't it?

How did the conversation lead to her reveal?

Does she know your recent sexual history?

Knowing females leads me to think it may be more personal than honest opining. She has a BF who is your friend, and you like t-girls.

On one level she may feel a sort of gender rejection by a basically straight-looking-and-acting guy, who is very unashamed and open about his sex life. Ergo, she wants to put you down by saying women don't have any interest in you anyway. So, go off w/ your girly boys, because that's all you can get. Ergo, take that you whatever!

On a second level you are a threat to introduce her BF to the wild side, and that may affect her life in an unacceptable way. If he did what you do, it would end their relationship in her mind, because you act like it's better--or is perceived that way to her--than gg's. Another reasoning for the other level of thought above.

More info might provide more insight, but that's up to you. See the opening questions.

Hope it helps your bruised ego,

TAL
Old 11-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Old 11-11-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by local View Post
Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Or hurts really, really bad.:D

(Especially splinters! Ouch!)
Old 11-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Dear Hank,
What a prank.
so frank,
You sank.
But maybe hun,
she's no fun
out in the sun.
Let her kiss my bun.
Fran, you always have a way of making me laugh...