Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: What sort of relationship do you want with a ladyboy??
NONE 8 1.25%
FREINDSHIP 27 4.21%
CASUALE SEX 255 39.72%
FULL TIME TGIRLFREIND 218 33.96%
MARRIGE 106 16.51%
NOT SURE 28 4.36%
Voters: 642. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Michael1 can only hope to improve

Marriage. I love Shemales and i want to marry one. End Of Story.
Old 05-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gflex will become famous soon enough

casual sex. i like just the feeling of great sex with a ts lady. any long term romantic relationships.
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vwf pervert is on a distinguished road

Im married already so that is no option... I love my wife but she knows my feelings about tgirls and for some or other reason doesnt feel threatened by it, so casual sex and friendship would be great.... any SA Tgirls???
Old 05-22-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

This is a little disheartening, particularly on a site devoted to men who "admire" women like me. Firstly, I am a "real woman" - gender and biological sex are not the same. Secondly, the reason so often cited for not having an actual relationship with a Tgal has been in essence fear of what others might say. Relegating me to a curiosity or fetish, no consideration of my (our) feelings or needs.

Although I pass all day every day (even without makeup), I am 100% honest about my surgical status when the issue arises. To expect me to lie about a huge chunk of my life isn't exactly fair - imagine going through life never mentioning anything that happened in your first 20 years.

My transition, and those of my friends have shown courage, tenacity, character, strength and compassion that I rarely see in other communities of people. I'd like to be loved and admired for those qualities rather than whats going on in my crotch.
Old 05-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vwf pervert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
This is a little disheartening, particularly on a site devoted to men who "admire" women like me. Firstly, I am a "real woman" - gender and biological sex are not the same. Secondly, the reason so often cited for not having an actual relationship with a Tgal has been in essence fear of what others might say. Relegating me to a curiosity or fetish, no consideration of my (our) feelings or needs.

Although I pass all day every day (even without makeup), I am 100% honest about my surgical status when the issue arises. To expect me to lie about a huge chunk of my life isn't exactly fair - imagine going through life never mentioning anything that happened in your first 20 years.

My transition, and those of my friends have shown courage, tenacity, character, strength and compassion that I rarely see in other communities of people. I'd like to be loved and admired for those qualities rather than whats going on in my crotch.
I do see your point and am sorry if I have offended you in any way... I do realise by what you are saying that it is really hard for you, without us guys looking at you as a sex object.... As you have read though I am married so a relationship with a women such as youself would simply not work.... It is still however a fantasy of mine( feelings or no feelings involved)

Again as I said I would not only enjoy casual sex but friendship as well, to get to know more about the beauty of a Tgirl....
Old 05-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

vwf -

I almost specifically left out the married guys. Having a sexual fantasy is normal and healthy, marriage may just limit one's ability to live the fantasy. So married guys who can't get into a romantic "date" relationship I understand.

I'm troubled by guys who wouldn't date us for fear of what ther friends/family may say. Also guys who made statements to the effect of "I like shemales and real women" - both of these statements tell me that some of you don't see me as a woman, and you are afraid that someone will call you out for being gay. Being a "dirty secret" can be hot, but being a "dirty secret" all day every day - come on.

I don't feel ashamed in who I am, I sure as hell don't want a guy who is ashamed of me.

**comments not directed at any particula poster**
Old 05-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

russellwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I understand it's (incredibly) unfair to you, but you have to understand that it isn't *us* that shy away from potential serious relationships; rather, it's society that forces us. Our lives, jobs and platonic relationships are held hostage here... and it's very difficult to ignore the fact. By that same account, I (and hopefully, others) have tremendous respect for those who choose to risk everything for love and identity.

So I hope you don't feel offended when some of us say that we would never date a tgirl (unless he—or she, in rare cases—is extremely rude about it). We may lack courage, but for some of us, respect is there.
Old 05-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

I don't think i want a relationship. I believe its purely sexual for me.
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellwu View Post
I understand it's (incredibly) unfair to you, but you have to understand that it isn't *us* that shy away from potential serious relationships; rather, it's society that forces us. Our lives, jobs and platonic relationships are held hostage here... and it's very difficult to ignore the fact. By that same account, I (and hopefully, others) have tremendous respect for those who choose to risk everything for love and identity.

So I hope you don't feel offended when some of us say that we would never date a tgirl (unless heâ€"or she, in rare casesâ€"is extremely rude about it). We may lack courage, but for some of us, respect is there.

Thank you for the honesty, I be honest in return. Please understand that I'm not trying to be mean here at all - and I DO intimately understand the issues around dating a transwoman.

The thing is, I think I have more balls than most guys. I took a hard look at my life when I was 17, I realized the root of my severe depression was that as I was going through puberty EVERYTHING was happening all wrong. When I finally figure out what was happening I couldn't wait to do something about it.

During the course of my first awkward years I lost every friend I had, my parents disowned me (thankfully my brothers are better), I haven't seen any of my extended family in at least 5 years. I'm finding it VERY hard to get a new job because my documentation seems to contradict (birh certificate will say "Male" even if I have the operation).

The thing is, I'm actually lucky. I have a degree, I wasn't forced into subsistance prostitution in order to pay for my life and surgeries. I pass very very well, that gives me a leg up over transwomen who don't or can't. I can go almost anyplace and not be seen as TG (unless someone looks REALLY hard).

Society may be the problem, but not challenging the attitudes of society won't help anything. I don't want to focus too much on the crap that has happened, because in all my life has been great, with some hiccups. I'm just .. amused that there seems to be so much appreciation of how gals like I look, with little consideration of what we had to do to get there and how we feel and think.
Old 07-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raojai70 is on a distinguished road

a very open relationship or serial girlfriends works better then long-term i think.
Old 07-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hot Rod is on a distinguished road

casual sex would be great, but i've never been one for meaningless casual sex. I have to be friends with the person first, then move into some type of relationship, then sex. Have to have some type of connection with the person.
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellwu View Post
I understand it's (incredibly) unfair to you, but you have to understand that it isn't *us* that shy away from potential serious relationships; rather, it's society that forces us....
That's a lame excuse... and a scary load of c***. No, I ain't flaming you at all here, I'm merely opposing your immediate acceptance of the standards of the moral majority - they ain't moral at ALL!

As long as you deny yourself and sacrifice your true being on the altar of less intelligent peoples' morale, then you basicly fuck yourself... in a bad way.

FUCK what society says! FUCK what ya mutha and ya sista and ya brutha have to say. SCREW conformity!

Be a man and prove them wrong, for crying out loud. Cuz indeed they are.

How hard can it be?

Peace!

H
Old 07-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pedro DB will become famous soon enoughPedro DB will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro DB
Default One's More Than Enough For Me

Been married once already - don't want to go through another break-up like that again. Have the family already too. So I voted "Steady Girlfriend".

That's what I have had for 8 months here in Samui. Sadly, that came to an end back in May.

Living in such a liberal environment with such an abundance of new ladies arriving almost daily, there is a temptation just to try and f**k as many of them as possible. Post break-up, I did just that for a month or so but it just 'did my head in'.

So after a month or so of almost enforced celibacy, I am now looking forward to finding a new long term partner and the intimacy and feelings that can really only result from such a relationship.
Old 09-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

trannycrazy can only hope to improve

I would one day like to get married to a gorgeous shemale, I know that one day it's gonna happen.
Old 09-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobbsie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
hmmmm i dont know ALL the countries, but i believe it is legal to marry men/shemales/other women (if your lesbian) in Spain, Belgium and Canada. there are probably alot more but thats just off the top of my head, but hey you can have the marriage and honeymoon in the same place hahaha :D

no idea on the passport
I am a little embarrassed how far Australia has fallen behind on some key human rights issues. Australia should really be one of those countires..
Old 10-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

british_boy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Day View Post
Casual sex would be nice. LB's can really turn me on, but I love the company of women (read my gf) too much to get serious in a relationship.
I actually find this quite insulting. You obviously see t-girls as kinky sex objects rather than as women. My t-girlfriend (who I plan to marry next year) is as feminine, lovely, pretty, and kind as any of my g-girlfriends of the past. Perhaps more so.

Get over your prejudices, man!

Last edited by british_boy; 10-04-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crisean is on a distinguished road

a full blown relationship that could lead to marriage..no doubt
Old 10-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DollyCd is on a distinguished road

I also would love to have a stady relationship with a ladyboy
Old 10-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

troyhorny39j is on a distinguished road
Default awww

fuck yea shemales are hot
Old 10-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tslover586 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to tslover586
Default to be honest

i love my wife more that anything. and we do have an open relationship. so anything i do is a hit it and quit kinda deal. its not that i wouldnt be friends in private or public with a tgirl, because i would. as a matter of fact i have several gay friends and im not ashamed of them. but as far as this post is concerned i am married, and my eternal love can only go to my wife.

now if for some reason me and my wife didnt work out. in all honesty i would just be a slut. i would give up on love completly. im not using the old id be ashamed, or society wouldnt accept it bull crap cop out. im just being honest!
Old 10-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

I would like a ltr that could lead to marriage.
Old 10-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The_Void will become famous soon enough

Same as with any girl. As in - I dunno, it depends on the girl. I could marry a t-girl. I could marry a g-girl. I could marry a guy. It's really not much of a factor for me.
Old 10-09-2009
aw9725

Full-time girlfriend leading to marriage.
Old 10-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
If I ever met a shemale/ladyboy/tgirl that is the love of my life then I would want to marry her.
Dear diary: Must make appointment, beauty shop, travel agency.
Old 10-09-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Dear diary: Must make appointment, beauty shop, travel agency.
Note to self: Check airline schedules.
Old 10-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

snyperx777 is on a distinguished road

i vote 3 if it turns into a relationship its perfectly fine with me
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

avrilfuck is on a distinguished road

I voted casuale sex, because I can vote two things, but friendship is also OK for me.
The problem is that friendship seems difficult, or so I believe.
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

british_boy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrilfuck View Post
I voted casuale sex, because I can vote two things, but friendship is also OK for me.
The problem is that friendship seems difficult, or so I believe.
A. Why only casual sex?
B. Why would friendship be difficult?
C. Doesn't sex + friendship = a relationship?
Old 10-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Asia...Usually Korea or the Philippines depending on where the company sends me.
PI_Monger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I voted full time girlfriend but I would marry a ladyboy for sure if the right one came along. In fact, I hope to someday when I'm living in the Philippines full time. If all goes well and I can retire early as planned, it should be within two years. <fingers crossed>
Old 10-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

YoungNCurious is on a distinguished road

Casual sex first, friendship second.
Old 10-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

novicetgirllover can only hope to improve

Bionica: I am one of those guys that would date and eventually marry a girl like you. However, after joining several dating websites and getting no replies, then going to clubs yet getting no attention off the girls who are my 'type' (the ones who are similar to genetic girls I used to date) i'm close to giving up trying. I'm a young (31), good looking (yes i'm being arrogant) guy, so lord knows why I get nowhere. I think you girls tend to shoot yourselves in the foot. Maybe its out of disgust for men that like transwomen (girls wanting a straight guy who dosen't know), or maybe they just don't trust me and think i'm after sex and will break their heart.

Anyway I might have found someone in the Phillipines, though i'm worried she might really want an older guy.

Last edited by novicetgirllover; 10-22-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-22-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicetgirllover View Post
Bionica: I am one of those guys that would date and eventually marry a girl like you. However, after joining several dating websites and getting no replies, then going to clubs yet getting no attention off the girls who are my 'type' (the ones who are similar to genetic girls I used to date) i'm close to giving up trying. I'm a young (31), good looking (yes i'm being arrogant) guy, so lord knows why I get nowhere. I think you girls tend to shoot yourselves in the foot. Maybe its out of disgust for men that like transwomen (girls wanting a straight guy who dosen't know), or maybe they just don't trust me and think i'm after sex and will break their heart.

Anyway I might have found someone in the Phillipines, though i'm worried she might really want an older guy.
I can't answer for most trans women, but from my observation guys have an uphill battle when it comes to trans women.

It's a combination of some messed up self-image issues with TGs (I think lots of trans women overlook really good guys because they aren't HAWT or whatever). Almost like having a stud validates them as attractive women. On the other hand, getting stood up 10 times in a row buy guys who couldn't wait to actually get a chance with a "girl like you" doesn't make one receptive to #11.

Online dating sites devoted to trans women will absolutely make for some pretty jaded gals. Been there - even I got some messages in my first month. I narrowed the suitors down and met with a few. The results of those meetings has been an almost complete shift in how I handle men. Frankly, I don't much trust them (when I used to give gals hell for not giving guys chances). Once again, it an issue of being dogged out by 100 guys doesn't predispose you well to #101.

My advice is to try to engage trans women as people with interests and hobbies. Find out a gals likes and dislikes from her site profile and open up with that. "I hear you like <thing>, so do I. Have you ever heard of <related thing>?" will get you farther with most gals than "yer cute" (in my case, I was pretty over empty compliments and single sentence contact from guys quickly). Tell her WHY you think the two of you would be a good match. Let her know something about you.

It isn't hard exactly. You just have to assume that she's been contacted by some pretty shady characters using any and every angle to get her. You need to assume that if she decided to end the contact, those same guys used what they knew would be most insulting to get a last "dig" at her. dating while trans is a minefield, and you don't get through it without being burned.

I feel for the genuine guys who seriously want to date trans women. The cruddy part is, those were the guys I THOUGHT I was dating - they all said similar stuff. It becomes very hard to sort through the REAL guys who really want to date a trans woman, and the guys who know that they need to pretend to be REAL men who want to date trans women to get any play at all.
Old 10-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

novicetgirllover can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I can't answer for most trans women, but from my observation guys have an uphill battle when it comes to trans women.

It's a combination of some messed up self-image issues with TGs (I think lots of trans women overlook really good guys because they aren't HAWT or whatever). Almost like having a stud validates them as attractive women. On the other hand, getting stood up 10 times in a row buy guys who couldn't wait to actually get a chance with a "girl like you" doesn't make one receptive to #11.

Online dating sites devoted to trans women will absolutely make for some pretty jaded gals. Been there - even I got some messages in my first month. I narrowed the suitors down and met with a few. The results of those meetings has been an almost complete shift in how I handle men. Frankly, I don't much trust them (when I used to give gals hell for not giving guys chances). Once again, it an issue of being dogged out by 100 guys doesn't predispose you well to #101.

My advice is to try to engage trans women as people with interests and hobbies. Find out a gals likes and dislikes from her site profile and open up with that. "I hear you like <thing>, so do I. Have you ever heard of <related thing>?" will get you farther with most gals than "yer cute" (in my case, I was pretty over empty compliments and single sentence contact from guys quickly). Tell her WHY you think the two of you would be a good match. Let her know something about you.

It isn't hard exactly. You just have to assume that she's been contacted by some pretty shady characters using any and every angle to get her. You need to assume that if she decided to end the contact, those same guys used what they knew would be most insulting to get a last "dig" at her. dating while trans is a minefield, and you don't get through it without being burned.

I feel for the genuine guys who seriously want to date trans women. The cruddy part is, those were the guys I THOUGHT I was dating - they all said similar stuff. It becomes very hard to sort through the REAL guys who really want to date a trans woman, and the guys who know that they need to pretend to be REAL men who want to date trans women to get any play at all.
Thanks I really appresiate that. It makes alot of sense and I don't just put 'hi sexy' in the mails I send. It still makes no difference.
Old 12-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nadiecomoyo can only hope to improve

A fulltime Ts girlfriend , i think can to work, live together, care for her she care for me, i´ll like ,yes, i´ll like it.
Old 12-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lycanthropunk is on a distinguished road

I voted marriage. Tgirls are WAY more than just a sexual thing for me- i can honestly see me settle down and spend my life with a beautiful Tgirl.
Old 12-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Steve.Dark has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to Steve.Dark

I put full time girlfriend, seems like it would be a much better time than just sex, you know having fun with eachother and etc
Old 12-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JuniorJakes will become famous soon enoughJuniorJakes will become famous soon enough

I said 'not sure' as I am married. Ladyboys fascinate me, I don't know what I would do if I ever met one. Some of them are so beautiful.
Old 12-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Casuale?

Hummm, What is casuale sex? Is it some form of exotic Italian porn sex? Just wondering.
Old 12-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CortoriaCUM is on a distinguished road

Since I'm already married and love my wife and son dearly, I voted "casual sex".

That said, had I met a tgirl that "struck a chord" before meeting my wife, I wouldn't have had any qualms in dating and maybe even marrying (if she's into marriage. You don't find that a lot anymore, these days) a tgirl. That would really have been a dream come true.

However, none of that came to pass. I'm just happy I know some tgirls in Belgium and I've had the opportunity to live out that side of my sexuality with some of those special girls.
Old 12-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

calgaryshyguy34 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to calgaryshyguy34

I would love to have a real fulltime relationship with a ts. Perhaps even fall in love and ponder the thought of marriage. We can do that in Canada. I'm so totally down with that!
Old 02-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alanz is on a distinguished road

Yao and I are looking for a full time relationship with a shemale/ladyboy To live as a threesome!! I can"t wait
Old 02-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pearcewr81 is on a distinguished road

well, im pretty new to this whole thing. i said not sure yet, but i really want to learn more about relationships with ladyboys
Old 02-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

NickNickNick is on a distinguished road

I voted Marriage. I want a full time commitment with a tgirl. To be able to wake up with my tgirlfriend laying there next to me and see her every day would be heaven for me.
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough

Full time leading to marriage
always with
Old 09-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike_40 View Post
Full time leading to marriage
always with
Good for you. I am looking for exactly the same thing.
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I'm open to a fulltime girlfriend and marriage if love is involved.
I don't know why this is a poll. I mean wouldn't anyone? love is love no matter the person.

Last edited by no1000; 09-12-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pretty_ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy

its really unhappy to see the result that majority of guys here just want to have a casual sex with us
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty_ladyboy View Post
its really unhappy to see the result that majority of guys here just want to have a casual sex with us
Decades and decades of research into human sexuality suggest that "guys" in the majority "just want to have casual sex" with most of their partners, irrespective of gender. Monogamy, according to the research, seems to run counter to the male instinct, although "serial monogamy" seems to work as a substitute.

I take no position on this research. I am simply pointing it out.
Old 09-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mysteryorchid is on a distinguished road

Possibly include "be slave to a shemale option"
Old 09-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryorchid View Post
Possibly include "be slave to a shemale option"
hahaha the OP forgot one