Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Be My Valentine

So Valentine's day is on the doorstep .....

What romantic gestures have you made to a partner .... or have been made to you ..... that have been really moving and memorable?

Or if it ain't happened yet .... Have you something in mind you'd like to try?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post

What romantic gestures have you made to a partner .... or have been made to you ..... that have been really moving and memorable?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
THIRSTY KIRSTY:

Between a rock and a hard cock?

Loved your photos!!

French kisses,

TAL
Old 02-11-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Alas, I am single at the moment so I have no beautiful lady to give my love and affection to.
Old 02-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Alas, I am single at the moment so I have no beautiful lady to give my love and affection to.
But it can be any gesture past or present or even something you'd like to try and not necessarily on Valentine's Day .... that's only the prompt for the question.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I think a true romantic tries to do on random days the things others seem to save only for Valentine's Day. I try to be like that as much as possible. But to answer your specific Valentine's Day question, Kirsty, ere's just one among several I could describe.

Once, a long time ago, I went to an enormous amount of trouble to secure a large quantity of daffodils in February. This required contacting a florist months in advance and convincing her not only to find a source for these flowers, which are never available here at this time of year ("you really don't want roses for Valentine's Day?" she kept asking), but that money was no object. She succeeded, and on Valentine's Day I filled my house with several hundred dollars worth of daffodils, leading from the door to the bedroom. When my lover arrived home, she was led by the flowers to me, where I awaited to help her change and dress for our evening out. She did not know what was in store. I had already packed a small bag for her. Soon a limousine pulled up outside, and I took her to a romantic dinner. We made love in the limo, by the way. After dinner, we were taken to a hotel where I had booked a room for the night, just for a mid-week getaway (I had arranged a day off for her the next day). Waiting in the room were more daffodils, along with a bottle of her favorite liqueur (she was not a champagne drinker) and an array of really good chocolates. We made love all night.

This set me back a whole lot of money, but was worth every penny -- especially just for the smile on her face.

It is unfortunate that Valentine's Day comes when outdoor picnics are next to impossible in my part of the world, but I often plan an indoor one.

Attached Thumbnails
daffodil.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 02-12-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Those daffodils would have won my heart faster than any rose. I love daffodils.

This year, my spouse and I are swapping 5 things we want to do with one another over the Valentine's Day weekend, and then we're going to spend the weekend doing them.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post

This year, my spouse and I are swapping 5 things we want to do with one another over the Valentine's Day weekend, and then we're going to spend the weekend doing them.
That sounds wonderful!
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Your story inspired me to upload my new avatar.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And you, in turn, have absolutely made my day.
Old 02-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I think a true romantic tries to do on random days the things others seem to save only for Valentine's Day. I try to be like that as much as possible. But to answer your specific Valentine's Day question, Kirsty, ere's just one among several I could describe.

Once, a long time ago, I went to an enormous amount of trouble to secure a large quantity of daffodils in February. This required contacting a florist months in advance and convincing her not only to find a source for these flowers, which are never available here at this time of year ("you really don't want roses for Valentine's Day?" she kept asking), but that money was no object. She succeeded, and on Valentine's Day I filled my house with several hundred dollars worth of daffodils, leading from the door to the bedroom. When my lover arrived home, she was led by the flowers to me, where I awaited to help her change and dress for our evening out. She did not know what was in store. I had already packed a small bag for her. Soon a limousine pulled up outside, and I took her to a romantic dinner. We made love in the limo, by the way. After dinner, we were taken to a hotel where I had booked a room for the night, just for a mid-week getaway (I had arranged a day off for her the next day). Waiting in the room were more daffodils, along with a bottle of her favorite liqueur (she was not a champagne drinker) and an array of really good chocolates. We made love all night.

This set me back a whole lot of money, but was worth every penny -- especially just for the smile on her face.

It is unfortunate that Valentine's Day comes when outdoor picnics are next to impossible in my part of the world, but I often plan an indoor one.

We all know Valentine's day is a gimmick .... everyone knows that a long term relationship does not revolve around one day of the year and a bunch of flowers from the local garage ....

The day has largely become one of expectation .... Not everyone conforms granted, but many "expect" to get gifts/cards/flowers on Valentine's day .... if a guy turned up and said I love you everyday so I have nothing to give you he'd likely get battered or at least a long period of silence.

Giving gifts on Valentine's day is not so much a token gesture of love but rather fulfilling an expectation and showing they haven't forgotten.

So of course romantic gestures are more meaningful out of the blue like your own sweeping gesture. Which sounds lovely ...... Good on you.

Even if you felt you had the fulfilling relationship and essentially were made to feel like the most important aspect of your partners life ....on a daily basis ..... additional romantic gestures, size doesn't matter (yeah heard that before) .... irrespective of the date they are given .... aren't still great to receive.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

That sounds like a great idea .....

Unless of course the answers are just .... anal sex, cum on your face, smack your bottom red, shag you in front of your grandma, tie you up in tight bondage and watch sport all day by myself .....

I hope you let us know how it goes .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

For my own part I can really be swept off my feet when someone writes a poem for me ....

I remember one guy who did that for me in the past ....

I can still remember the poem in detail ...

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

I've got a Knife,

Now get in the van .....

Sigh! I was really moved by that ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-13-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is a very nice Avatar, GRH.
Old 02-13-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Sigh! I was really moved by that ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Yes, I am sure your feet were in rapid motion after that.
Old 02-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, we had a grand weekend! I got a new wedding ring (since my original ring broke). We watched movies, made Valentine's Day cards for one another, had some of our favorite desserts, and had lots of personal time between us.
Old 02-16-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well, we had a grand weekend! I got a new wedding ring (since my original ring broke). We watched movies, made Valentine's Day cards for one another, had some of our favorite desserts, and had lots of personal time between us.
I am glad that you had such a magical weekend GRH.