Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Looking for video source - European Tgirl films.

There are some video clips on the web that I have been trying to track down for quite a while. A bunch of them star this stud with many differant Tgirls. Also shown in pic 1 and 2 below.

http://www.tranny-4u.com/tgppost/ts070110f/tsl2.html http://www.tslegion.com/gallery/shem070104ix/tsl2.html

also screen shot below

I would be very much interested in finding a source where I can order the DVDs of this and others such as this one with Julianna Di Primo.

http://www.tslegion.com/gallery/shem061013pb/tsl2.html

Also I would like to find sources for the ones featuring the brunettes I call Honey and Maria (screenshots below).

And the blonde as well as the guy with her.

There seems to be a bunch of clips from what I think are European Tgirl films; I have looked all over and can't find the DVDs featuring these anywhere on the web. So if anyone could direct me to the right web site I would be extremely grateful. I would like to stress that I am looking for a source of DVDs not a place where I can download the videos ( I know where most of them are)
Attached Thumbnails
stud.jpg   stud 2.jpg   xx honey.jpg  

xx honey 2.jpg   xx Maria.jpg   xx blonde.jpg  

Old 06-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JackHungus is on a distinguished road

I think most of those are Italian. I know the names of the girls in pics 2 and 3-4, but are on tip of tongue. I think they might be Cento-X-Cento releases. I will do some more research.
Old 06-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Girl in 3 and 4 is Leslie Curtis. Still working on remembering #2.
Old 06-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Jack

from your info I was able to find some more names for other performers. I hope you do come up with something for the blonde in pic 2.
Old 06-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I don't want to mislead you here, but I believe the girl in the top middle clip's name starts with a V, like Valerie or Valeria. I could be badly wrong. I think it is a scene from one of the Sineplex Trans X series. I will try to look it up later.
Old 06-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Found her in that series. Listed as Nancy Thanks a lot!