Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littlej1019 is on a distinguished road
Default Unrealized Fantasies

What fantasy or fantasies do you have that you have not yet gotten to experience for real?

For me, there are two:

1. Sex with a tgirl
2. I want to be made up as a woman, from the lingerie to hair and make-up, then spend a day acting like a total slut, sucking all kinds of dicks and getting my ass pounded repeatedly, not letting any of the men know I'd not really a woman.
Old 04-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Brazilian Guy will become famous soon enoughBrazilian Guy will become famous soon enough

My fantasy is having a threesome with a girl and a t-girl. I think it would be a great experience because there are so many possibilities :D. I could suck the t-girl while fucking the girl, or lick a pussy while fucking the t-girl. This is my great fantasy, I hope to experience it someday
Old 04-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Sex With a T-Girl

I have yet to have sex with a T-Girl or even to see one naked. The closest I came was seeing a T-Girl bartender lift up her sweater and flash her tits. I am considering having a session with one on-line but with sound (voice) rather than texting. If anyone knows of such a sight please let me know on this thread or by private message. But sex with a T-Girl, especially one with whom I could have a more or less regular thing, is my ultimate fantasy.
Old 04-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Something i wanted to experience since i was around 14 or 15 basicly it's to have intercouse as a normal girl now that i'm post-op i'll soon full fill that fanasty Jennifer
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

my ultimate fantasy is being forcefully feminised by tgirls who erase all traces of my existence and let me start a new life as a tgirl somewhere far from where i live.
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Something i wanted to experience since i was around 14 or 15 basicly it's to have intercouse as a normal girl now that i'm post-op i'll soon full fill that fanasty Jennifer
Dear Jen,
One of my fantasies would be to fulfill your fantasy. You are such a nice lovely girl.
Old 06-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlej1019 View Post
What fantasy or fantasies do you have that you have not yet gotten to experience for real?

For me, there are two:

1. Sex with a tgirl
2. I want to be made up as a woman, from the lingerie to hair and make-up, then spend a day acting like a total slut, sucking all kinds of dicks and getting my ass pounded repeatedly, not letting any of the men know I'd not really a woman.
This is SO cute.. not a lot... I tend to make it a special point to do things IRL that I really want...

number one yes, number two no... I thought I wanted to untill I realized that the world was so much more simple. I already explained that so many times b4.

Come on, mano, be your self and rock on!

Get a wife! A transsexual wife!

H
Old 06-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Twife?

Well Hank, I know where to look for my new Tgirl tranny wife, the Ezy bar in Pattaya. Such a bevy of cuties!
Old 12-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jacklb is on a distinguished road

would any gogo girl agree to do a threesome with a lb and a guy?

i assume most wont mind....so then wud the girl mind being fucked by the lb??
or the girl sucking the lb?
Old 12-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I am traveling in northern New England and, coincidentally and completely innocently, run into a certain gurl in a bar or restaurant or shop or wherever. Since the meeting was genuinely a chance encounter, she feels comfortable enough to talk. We enjoy a pleasant conversation and become friends.
Old 12-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemale Charli has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well as a shemale, I have done alot already, and have fulfilled the fanatasies of my boyfriends that I have dated. However there is one fanatasy that I have been unable to fulfill. That being because no man I have dated, wanted to share me with another. But my fantasy is to have sex with 2 men at once. I want to be sucking a guy off, while the other is banging me from behind.
Old 12-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Fantasy

I would like to have hot lusty sex with a pregnent women, she could use a strap on on me, I would use by little surprise on her. She and I would be out for a movie, or dinner, then we go back to her place, she tells me how long it has been since she had any kind of physical contact, and that she was always curious about a boy in a dress. Eventually it would be hot cum and warm milk everywhere, I have long held this fantasy, and have not yet made it cum true.
Old 12-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sign me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Charli View Post
Well as a shemale, I have done alot already, and have fulfilled the fanatasies of my boyfriends that I have dated. However there is one fanatasy that I have been unable to fulfill. That being because no man I have dated, wanted to share me with another. But my fantasy is to have sex with 2 men at once. I want to be sucking a guy off, while the other is banging me from behind.
I would gladly share.
Old 12-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I would gladly share.
Have you ever done a shemale with another guy before? If so was it fun for you?
Old 12-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Charli View Post
Have you ever done a shemale with another guy before? If so was it fun for you?
Only in my dreams. But I love cock and cum. If we could all share, that would be really special.
Old 12-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Only in my dreams. But I love cock and cum. If we could all share, that would be really special.
Nice running into you my friend, hope to see you around the forum. I bet you are a hot lover !