Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pippa has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Don't try this at home

Is it ever safe to use a vacuum cleaner to make yourself come?

Well, there I was, just a kid. I'd read the articles in newspapers about how you might get your cock stuck in the tube, or all the skin might get sucked off, and I thought no that can't be true. I put my finger up the tube and all the skin didn't get sucked off it. So, very carefully, I thought, I approached my cock with it. Not carefully enough, though - next thing I know is a thud of pain as my left bollock got sucked in there instead!

Holy shit! No vacuum cleaner in history has ever been turned off so quick.

I abandoned the experiment for that night. And it wasn't just a case of blue balls, more like black 'n' blue.

So kids, don't try this at home.
Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pippa has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Don't improvise

It was a great joy to me when I was starting to like cross-dressing to discover a plastic bag in my mother's underwear drawer full of old nylon stockings which she no longer wore. Why she kept them I don't know, but if she didn't want to wear them I certainly did. But there was a problem there - she kept the stockings, but nothing to fasten them to.

But I thought about it, and came up with a solution. I had (in British English) a pair of clip on braces (in American English a pair of clip on suspenders) which I could use as a (in American English) garter belt (in British English a suspnder belt [Oh, the joys of this common language]). (I'm British, so I'm going with the British English terms.)

This worked pretty well, and was the first time I got to wear stockings, parading in front of the mirror, admiring myself to death etc. Then I started to make myself come, and somehow the hand movements just made one of the clips come loose. WHACK! Round from behind me it flew and hit me right in the balls.

So kids... Yes, you've got it. Don't improvise, but save your money instead and buy something safe and sexy to hold up your stockings, whatever term you use to describe it.
Old 11-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Heehee! Funniest thing I've read in a while. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2010
aw9725

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippa View Post
You were very lucky. The medical literature is full of cases of serious injury to the penis or testicles from things like vacuum cleaners, sanders, hair dryers, etc. My "ex" was a nurse in the ER and told me about all sorts of things she had seen.

Here is a link discussing such injuries:

http://tafkac.org/medical/vacuum_injuries.html

"Dr. A" says "Never put your penis in anything you aren't sure it will come out of..."

Last edited by aw9725; 02-12-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippa View Post

Well, there I was, just a kid. I'd read the articles in newspapers about how you might get your cock stuck in the tube, or all the skin might get sucked off, and I thought no that can't be true. I put my finger up the tube and all the skin didn't get sucked off it. So, very carefully, I thought, I approached my cock with it. Not carefully enough, though - next thing I know is a thud of pain as my left bollock got sucked in there instead!

Holy shit! No vacuum cleaner in history has ever been turned off so quick.

I abandoned the experiment for that night. And it wasn't just a case of blue balls, more like black 'n' blue.

So kids, don't try this at home.
Did you dress the vacuum cleaner up in stockings and lingerie first?

You have to be very careful .... You really are Dyson with Death.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
......You have to be very careful .... You really are Dyson with Death.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
That's the best sex pun I've read in a long time.