Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Football is back! Post your picks!

I love this time of year! Baseball races heating up and the playoffs around the corner. Hockey pre-season starts next week. Basketball training camps open in about a month. Last, but not least, the N-F-L kicks off this weekend!! Don't know how many football fans are out there, but if there are, why not post your picks for Super Bowl XLIV!

My Super Bowl Pick: Baltimore Ravens vs Chicago Bears (Bears win by 13)

and....My World Series Pick: Yankees over Cardinals in 6 games.

In honor of the start of football season...a few special pics!
How would you like to play on a team with these two babes? If I was their quarterback, they would both be "tight ends", who would always ask to "go deep" on "post" patterns!!
Attached Thumbnails
FOOTBALL_001.jpg   FOOTBALL_004.jpg   FOOTBALL_002.jpg  

FOOTBALL_003.jpg  
Old 09-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

SUPER BOWL
Eagles over Pats by 7
WORLD SERIES
Phillies over Red Sox in 5 games
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

Superbowl:
Giants over pats agian by 7
World Series:
Yankees over Phillies by 3
Old 09-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Football

USC in the title game (NCAAF)
New England Patriots in the Superbowl
Old 09-20-2009
aw9725

I'm from Detroit where professional football hasn't been played in many years. So I will have to say Colts vs. Giants. Colts by 7.

As for the Tigers... well I hope they get lucky and sneak by the Yankees like they did in '06. And this time prevail over the Cardinals in 6.

Last edited by aw9725; 03-07-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Bears cant go to the superbowl since the Vikings will be winning the NFC North. Hopefully it's B-More VS Minnesota.
Old 12-23-2009
aw9725

It looks like my favorite 14-0 team is going to run the table. Still don't know about the NFC. Giants? Vikings? Saints? Chargers or Patriots could take out the Colts but it will have to be at Lucas. That will be very hard to do this time...

Last edited by aw9725; 12-23-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

StrayLight_SK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmal32 View Post
Bears cant go to the superbowl since the Vikings will be winning the NFC North. Hopefully it's B-More VS Minnesota.
Vikings, of course!!!!
Old 12-27-2009
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Is Romo a Homo? Metrosexual?
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg  
Old 12-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayLight_SK View Post
Vikings, of course!!!!
Holy shit are we falling apart. Should have never resigned stupid Childress
Old 12-29-2009
aw9725

Default Run the table? Maybe not...

Can't believe the Colts "management"! Haven't they learned anything from past experience? Each time they have "rested" their starters--they have had an early exit from the playoffs. Their one Super Bowl victory came after they played hard through the entire season. Including a tough come from behind win over New England here at the old RCA Dome.

Even worse, this "bonehead" move came just as San Diego is peaking. New England is always tough... Cincinnati even smells blood. Now, instead of coming into Lucas facing a 16-0 "machine" and pumped-up fans, they will face a team that has lost its stride and probably its last two games. Hell, as one sportswriter pointed out, we might even lose to the Jets in the playoffs--wouldn't that be "poetic justice"?

I ran into my good friend and our university's basketball coach Monday and asked him what he would have done in the same situation--would he have pulled his starters? He looked at me like I was nuts for even asking--then said "You play to win." "Always."
Old 12-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Can't believe the Colts "management"! Haven't they learned anything from past experience? Each time they have "rested" their starters--they have had an early exit from the playoffs. Their one Super Bowl victory came after they played hard through the entire season. Including a tough come from behind win over New England here at the old RCA Dome.

Even worse, this "bonehead" move came just as San Diego is peaking. New England is always tough... Cincinnati even smells blood. Now, instead of coming into Lucas facing a 16-0 "machine" and pumped-up fans, they will face a team that has lost its stride and probably its last two games. Hell, as one sportswriter pointed out, we might even lose to the Jets in the playoffs--wouldn't that be "poetic justice"?

I ran into my good friend and our university's basketball coach Monday and asked him what he would have done in the same situation--would he have pulled his starters? He looked at me like I was nuts for even asking--then said "You play to win." "Always."
If the Colts win their last regular season game and end 15-1 they will go into the playoffs without the media hanging the "Unbeaten Season" monkey on their backs. This happened to New England a couple of seasons ago and by the Superbowl it felt like it was the only thing all the sports writers/pundits were talking about. A 16-0 recored is good, but 15-1 and Superbowl Champs is better.

Lets see if all the starters return this weekend.
Old 12-29-2009
aw9725

Default Well 15-1 ain't bad either...

Tbone,

I hope you're right. Unfortunately, the way it went down wasn't good and has left a bad feeling around here. I doubt that will last--just wait 'till next week! I never really thought 16-0 was the goal anyway. I expected they would pull the starters either after the first series and say to the backups "let's see what you're made of" or (the way the game was going) pull them after more of a lead had been built--maybe 4th Q. Did get to see any of the game? Manning and co. didn't look that great early on (but we've seen that before).

What concerns me much more is to see San Diego on the rise. They have taken us out the last two times. At least it will be played here!

Personally, I think the chances of going to the Super Bowl and winning are still very good. I'll be happy with 15-1 and another championship. Will be interesting to see who represents the NFC.
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tbone,

I hope you're right. Unfortunately, the way it went down wasn't good and has left a bad feeling around here. I doubt that will last--just wait 'till next week! I never really thought 16-0 was the goal anyway. I expected they would pull the starters either after the first series and say to the backups "let's see what you're made of" or (the way the game was going) pull them after more of a lead had been built--maybe 4th Q. Did get to see any of the game? Manning and co. didn't look that great early on (but we've seen that before).

What concerns me much more is to see San Diego on the rise. They have taken us out the last two times. At least it will be played here!

Personally, I think the chances of going to the Super Bowl and winning are still very good. I'll be happy with 15-1 and another championship. Will be interesting to see who represents the NFC.
Another bad week for the Colts. Looks like they were avoiding injuries ahead of the playoffs, Manning got his 4500 yards and Clark his 100th reception. Following these past two games and what will in effect be a third week off next week will they be ready for the Bengals, Ravens or Jets the week after? Jets have just ended the half 27-0 up - barring an unlikely 2nd half that gets rid of the Texans and keeps the now 3rd seeded Patriots away from the Colts in 2 weeks time.

The weather was the only saving grace here, was it another reason the Colts took it easy this week? At least the Colts won't have to play through falling snow in the playoffs.

And your Chargers fears are building, their second string came back for a win this week - even if it was only against a poor Washington side.

How confident are you now?
Old 01-03-2010
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
How confident are you now?
Expected they would throw this one away. The starters looked great. If Manning is on his game and has all his "targets" they could beat anyone. The only question is which team "shows up" in the playoffs. Unfortunately, if past history is a guide, the strategy of "resting Peyton and co" has not been effective.

The year the Colts won it all they had to "work" their way through the playoffs including a wild card game and a dramatic "come from behind" win over New England which they had the advantage of playing here.

I think the Chargers are still the biggest threat. Also it would be ironic if the Jets would advance to the Super Bowl. If so, I hope we at least get a "thanks"!
Old 01-16-2010
aw9725

Default Colts/Ravens Tonight

Will be at the game tonight. Kickoff is at 8:15 our time. Won't be easy, the Ravens are a tough team. The first picture was taken at Rose Hullman Institute where the Colts practice. That is Peyton Manning's "protection" in the background. The "littlest" guy is #63 Jeff Saturday--6'2" 295.

The other pictures are my two favorite Colt players: #93 Dwight Freeney, and #21 Bob Sanders (said to be out with a torn biceps).

?Madden 2010? predicts Colts 24 Ravens 13. I?ll take that?

Good luck guys!

Last edited by aw9725; 03-07-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-17-2010
aw9725

Great game! This is the loudest I've ever heard the crowd at the new stadium. Almost as loud as the old "dome." The only scary moments were when Manning took a hard hit and Antoine Bethea landed on his back after making an interception.

Next week brings San Diego or the Jets. I will be watching that matchup Sunday with friends.
Old 01-17-2010
aw9725

That?s a tough call! The Chargers/Jets game is just about to start as I write this. Don?t really know who I would like to see Indy play. Phillip Rivers is a good quarterback and San Diego has recently become Indy?s ?nemesis? taking that role away from New England. They are also on their way up as the season ends. They have never won a championship and are ?hungry.?

On the other hand, the Jets have the #1 ranked defense and were playing very well against our starters until Indy?s ?management? decided to bench ?Peyton and Co.? Let the record show that we were ahead 15-10 at that stage and may have indeed won with our 1st team (at least I think so). I still question that decision mainly because it let a potentially dangerous competitor into the playoffs--if we had taken them out and gone 15-1 (the Buffalo game truly was meaningless), we wouldn?t have to worry about New York. On the other hand, we will never know who would have won.

Right now, the Colts have so much going for them that it would be damned hard for anyone to beat them--especially here at home. You should see how crazy it is here already. They looked good last night and Peyton has so many ?targets? to throw to: Wayne, Clark, Collie, Garcon, and even Addai. They have enough of a ?running game? to give Manning a break every couple of downs. The defense is playing well and has shored up the ?middle? with a couple of 300 pound run stoppers. Dwight Freeney is still one of the best pass rushers around and Melvin Bullitt (is that a cool name or what?) has stepped in at Strong Safety and has made some big plays for us (kids are already sporting #33 jerseys). He is the one that stopped New England?s shot at going for it on 4th down earlier this year.

At this stage it comes down to execution on game day. Either New York or San Diego will be tough. If Indy brings it?s ?A? game next week neither one will stand a chance--if not, then San Diego or New York may be going to Miami in February. Update: it's still 0-0 as I post.
Old 01-17-2010
aw9725

Half-time update: 7-0 Chargers. From what I've seen so far, I like Indy's chances against either one--especially since they have to come here. Of the two, I'd say San Diego is clearly the better team. And I think they will go on to win this one. I'd forgotten how good Darren Sproles can be. Should ba a good game next week! Don't know if I will be able to get tickets again. Time to call in favors...
Old 01-17-2010
aw9725

It will be the Jets.
Old 01-24-2010
aw9725

Time: 3:00 EST January 24, 2010

Place: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN, USA

My Prediction: Colts 29 Jets 10.

If the Jets win I will eat the thong pictured below. Worn by Kelly Shore of course!

Last edited by aw9725; 03-07-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-24-2010
aw9725

Default Super Bowl III

Thought the sports fans on here might be interested in another historic "Colts/Jets" matchup. Super Bowl III in 1969. Only, back then it was called the "World Championship Game." The Jets won.

Thanks to "SI.com" for the cool pics.

Last edited by aw9725; 01-24-2010 at 02:34 AM.
Old 01-24-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time: 3:00 EST January 24, 2010

Place: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN, USA

My Prediction: Colts 29 Jets 10.

If the Jets win I will eat the thong pictured below. Worn by Kelly Shore of course!
Oh sure, make a prediction for which you hope to lose so you that you can enjoy your loss.
Old 01-24-2010
aw9725

I thought about that... now I'm hoping Manning will have a bad day and throw 4 picks!
Old 01-25-2010
aw9725

Vegas already has Indianapolis as 4 point favorites. Statistically, the teams match up very well. I predict a high scoring quarterback duel.

Sadly, the success of the Colts will probably hurt my chances with Kelly. The following is taken from her website:

Quote:
A superstar in her own right, Kelly Shore is an all-American blonde, green eyed, sultry girl originally from New Orleans, Louisiana.
The next two weeks will be crazy in Indy as they paint the town blue. The excitement seems to be less than in 2007--maybe due to the recession. One of my friends is going to the game and taking his son--hope they have a great time! Anyway, it should be a good game!

Last edited by aw9725; 01-25-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

The Vikings gave that game away with all of the fumbles and the two interceptions.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hell, as one sportswriter pointed out, we might even lose to the Jets in the playoffs--wouldn't that be "poetic justice"?
Before Sunday you must have been thinking a fated defeat at the hands of the Jets was going to come true. The Jets 17pts in the second period must have made half time really uncomfortable for Colts fans.

Keeping the Jets scoreless in the second half was good. A solid bit of defence is needed in two weeks, just make sure they don't copy the Vikings and give the ball away as often as they did against the Saints.

I reckon the Saints must be the neutral fan's team for the Super Bowl.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm pulling for the Saints come SuperBowl Sunday. It'd be nice to see them win their first. But they'll have their work cut out for them against the Colts.
Old 02-03-2010
aw9725

Although I will be cheering for the Colts, I have ties to the Saints as well.

Drew Brees was Purdue’s quarterback in the late 90’s and led the Boilermakers to the Rose Bowl in 2001. He has a lot of fans in Indiana still.

Hope you enjoy the following article--thanks to the Canadian Press!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...Ubj_dESobOtX2Q

Old 02-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tru_husla is on a distinguished road

i think ill root for the Saints simply because they're NFC
Old 02-08-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

New Orlean Saints won the Super Bowl 31-17. Quite a game! One mistake cost the Colts the whole shebang!

I was at work so I only caught highlights and "watched" it on NFL.com.

I'm glad the Saints won, but I am getting tired of everyone in the media saying "Who dat?". Annoying.
Old 02-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

First off, let me say that this American finds absolutely nothing of interest in American football. Baseball is the greatest sport humans have invented. Hockey and basketball are great, too. Football is a big bore.

That said, I am so glad the Saints won. I hate when the sports world intelligentsia decide for the rest of us who are the greats, who are deserving, etc. New Orleans and its fans deserve this moment.
Old 02-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

I like the Colts, but I have a feeling the Saints won.

Yay I got it!!!!!
Old 02-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That was a great game. The onside kick to start the second half had to be one of the gutsiest calls of all time.
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

indyzzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love it when the underdog wins
Old 02-09-2010
aw9725

Congrats to Drew Brees and the rest of the Saints! However, after a detailed play by play analysis of the second half, I believe I have found the reason for the Colts miserable performance...