Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

octopus is on a distinguished road
Default questions

[/FONT]

I'm a bisexual guy and I love trannies. what iI like to do is give them oral. sometimes I wonder about how a person grows up. but i'm too shy to ask much about it cause i never knew any well enough.

First of all I'd like to make it clear that I really know ladyboys, and I am aware of the fact that some people question their very existence. But I do not, and know fora fact that real ladyboys are real and also fun to hang out with.

ok anyway what I wonder about is, when a ladyboy is born their parents assume they are boys. Then when they get to puberty (or more likely before) their boy is somehow not like other boys. Their figures develop like females, they sprout breasts. So what happens then? what do their parents say? what do the girls do? what do they think? how does it all work?

Now I have met some ladyboys who seem to be boys on estrogen or something. So that's not what I' m talking about. I'm talking about women with curves, with clearly female bodies. Plus extras.

it would be nice if any ladyboy wants to talk about this.

thanks