Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290
Default HIV Saliva?

hello.
im really worried so i decided to post here.
So i was in a bathroom ( in college library) and i really had to go could not hold it in, went to the bathrom and then i saw in the toilet seat what looks like a spit with like mucus in it kinda light brownish...so i took a bunch of toilet paper and wiped it off without it touching my skin fingers. Then i took some more toliet paper and wiped over the same spot again. Then i sat in it to go to the bathroom.
Im just worried that maybe it could still be some type of hiv or something in the toilet seat when i sat in it even if i wiped the saliva off, i don't have cuts in the area that sat on it as far as i can tell and there seem to be no blood in it. am i at risk or am i just WAY over reacting.? any input will help.
Old 11-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alphanumeric is on a distinguished road

Non-Infectious Fluids:

Saliva-is NOT considered to be infectious. The only time saliva would pose a risk would be if it had blood present in it. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission through saliva. There is a protein in the mouth that attaches itself to the surface of blood cells and blocks infection by HIV that appears to be present in the mucous membrane in the mouth at a level sufficient enough to reduce the concentration of HIV in saliva to non-infectious levels.
Old 11-14-2009
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

AIDS is actually pretty hard to get if you're not an IV drug user. In Washington DC, where AIDS is rampant, I read that like 97% of the people infected make less than $10K a year.
But this is what gets me. .......I would say fucking a tranny crack ho MUST be about 97 times more dangerous than sitting on a strange toilet seat!!! Are you people crazy?!!? The only full-fledged estrogen-laden Shemale Pros you'll ever find have undoubtedly fucked hundreds if not thousands of guys. Doesn't wearing 5 rubbers kind of dampen the thrill?
Old 11-25-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Over-reacting ?

IF what you saw was oral or nasal sputum, then really there is little or nothing for you to worry about, especially as you were meticulous about avoiding direct contact with it. However, from the description it would seem highly unlikely. Far more likely would be a residual discharge from the anus from someone with an infection. I would stress that the infection symptoms are NOT necessarily indicative of AIDS. Anyone with any one of a number of infections of the digestive tract might leave such a trace. As has already been stated, if the residue contained traces of blood, and it was HIV infected blood, then theoretically an open cut or skin abrasion might allow an infection to enter your body. But the odds are astronomically small, particularly if you observe post-toilet hygiene.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. If this continues to haunt you, then go to a Sex Clinic and claim that you have had unprotected sex, and need testing for HIV. That at least should put your mind at rest.