Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zcat1956 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to zcat1956
Default Help posting pics...

I was going to post some nice examples of my preferences...But I am just so new here...what's a (girl) gotta do to find the instruction corner so I can learn to add pics to my post. I did find the insert image and insert links but both want a URL and that i s not what i have...yet. Thanks for directing my query, Z.
Old 11-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Steve747 is on a distinguished road
Default Posting pics

Hi

I only joined a few weeks ago and i also found it strange that there were no instructions on posting pictures.

The simplest way is to scroll down to the second green box "additional options" and click on manage attachments. Another window will open and then you can attach pictures from your PC or from a website. Dont forget to press the upload button before closing this window.

Hope this helps.

Steve
Old 11-17-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Go to the thread that welcomes you. It can be found in the Shemale Chat sub-forum. On the last page(or second-to-last page) there are instructions from myself and ila there to place both pictures and post an Avatar.

It seems to have helped koksukka, so perhaps it will help the both of you as well.
Old 11-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

There is also information in a couple of other threads that youu can find by do i search for.