Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-24-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Igneel is on a distinguished road
Talking Welcome to Cafe Transe!!

*opens up his doors for you all* WELCOME TO CAFE TRANSE!! Here is a place for everyone to chat, relax and hone their role playing skills! *smiles and polishes glasses* we serve all drinks here, and the only rule is to have fun!

*The Cafe has a first class bar, with almost as many drink choices as there are drinks, as well as an on site kitchen staff, lounge and dance floor, with new features constantly adding on and on
Old 08-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Little Darling will become famous soon enough

(Enters and looks around)

I can only imagine what will happen here if the customers start coming in. Hope this place has cleaners.
Old 08-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
*opens up his doors for you all* WELCOME TO CAFE TRANSE!! Here is a place for everyone to chat, relax and hone their role playing skills! *smiles and polishes glasses* we serve all drinks here, and the only rule is to have fun!

*The Cafe has a first class bar, with almost as many drink choices as there are drinks, as well as an on site kitchen staff, lounge and dance floor, with new features constantly adding on and on
And this is in "General Discussion" because ... ???
Old 08-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The Cafe has a first class bar, with almost as many drink choices as there are drinks, as well as an on site kitchen staff, lounge and dance floor, with new features constantly adding on and on
In that case, I want a vodka martini shaken not stirred...
Attached Thumbnails
cocktails-drno-590x350.jpg  
Old 08-25-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
And this is in "General Discussion" because ... ???
Because I moved it here from the "Chat about shemales" forum.
Old 08-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Well, that's as good a reason as any.
Old 08-26-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
In that case, I want a vodka martini shaken not stirred...
preps the customer's martini there you go my freind!
Old 08-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
preps the customer's martini there you go my freind!
Thank you.
Old 08-27-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Darling View Post
(Enters and looks around)

I can only imagine what will happen here if the customers start coming in. Hope this place has cleaners.
We have a 24/7 staff :P
Old 08-27-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ah thanks ^_^ I wasn't sure where to put it
Old 08-29-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

So there are only three people in this cafe? Unless you wanna consider doing something to grab attention, you will soon be closing your doors.

And when I said grab attention, I don't mean advertising this thread on other boards if that's what you are thinking.
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
So there are only three people in this cafe? Unless you wanna consider doing something to grab attention, you will soon be closing your doors.

And when I said grab attention, I don't mean advertising this thread on other boards if that's what you are thinking.
I just want to make clear, in the spirit of Little Darling's point about how many people are actually in the cafe, that I am only walking by, staring in and wondering why this place was opened, what purpose it serves, and how long before it closes its doors for good. Because at the end of the day, I can understand the purpose of (and how to engage in) all sorts of virtual worlds, but not this one. I mean, a virtual drink? Seriously? (No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)
Old 08-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Artiste426 will become famous soon enough

Vodka martini here! Cheers and thank you. Don't mind if I do.
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
(No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)
We've discussed this before--I am still planning on taking you up on your offer. A gin martini and possibly a Tigers/Red Sox game sounds great!
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

There was something in the news a while ago about making cocktails with semen...
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
We've discussed this before--I am still planning on taking you up on your offer. A gin martini and possibly a Tigers/Red Sox game sounds great!
The offer still stands, but if you refer to a "gin martini" again I will have no choice but to rescind the offer. A martini has gin, so "gin martini" is redundant. That thing with vodka you requested at this café ... well, it should be called something else.

I predict there will be playoff games this year involving the Tigers and Red Sox.
Old 08-29-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...(No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)
I thought it was going to be Irish Whiskey at your place. I'll go for whiskey but not for a martini. Also I'd rather see a Bruins - Canadiens game vice any game when Detroit is playing.
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I thought it was going to be Irish Whiskey at your place. I'll go for whiskey but not for a martini. Also I'd rather see a Bruins - Canadiens game vice any game when Detroit is playing.

I have Irish whiskey, too ... single malt, Midleton, etc. The martini is offered only because a9127 mentioned it.

And I'd be happy to go to a Bruins-Habs game, too. It beats a Bruins-Red Wings game, if for no other reason than those nasty squid being tossed.
Old 08-29-2013
Shecock obsessed

Quote:

I have Irish whiskey, too ... single malt, Midleton, etc. The martini is offered only because a9127 mentioned it.

And I'd be happy to go to a Bruins-Habs game, too. It beats a Bruins-Red Wings game, if for no other reason than those nasty squid being tossed.
With luck maybe I can make it there at the same as a9127.
Old 08-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artiste426 View Post
Vodka martini here! Cheers and thank you. Don't mind if I do.
preps the customers drink there we are! Enjoy ^_^
Old 08-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I just want to make clear, in the spirit of Little Darling's point about how many people are actually in the cafe, that I am only walking by, staring in and wondering why this place was opened, what purpose it serves, and how long before it closes its doors for good. Because at the end of the day, I can understand the purpose of (and how to engage in) all sorts of virtual worlds, but not this one. I mean, a virtual drink? Seriously? (No offense to my friend a9127, but come visit and I'll make you a real martini ... with gin, by the way.)
As far as it goes, yes I know the idea is silly and frankly that's one of the points, for some pictures are the gateway of enjoyment, I wanted to create a thread dedicated to those who like to rp and wish to better themselves, I never expected this to be popular nor will I be shocked if I have to remove it, however, it is already accomplishing what I want it to: A. Be silly B. stimulate mind & body and C. making myself known to the forum in a positive and different way ^_^

Saying that, I intend on keeping it open until it dies by removal :P and nothing short of Zombies will change that date *sips some sprite*
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
As far as it goes, yes I know the idea is silly and frankly that's one of the points, for some pictures are the gateway of enjoyment, I wanted to create a thread dedicated to those who like to rp and wish to better themselves, I never expected this to be popular nor will I be shocked if I have to remove it, however, it is already accomplishing what I want it to: A. Be silly B. stimulate mind & body and C. making myself known to the forum in a positive and different way ^_^

Saying that, I intend on keeping it open until it dies by removal :P and nothing short of Zombies will change that date *sips some sprite*
Well ... fair enough.
Old 08-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

As far as attention goes, I think ill manage, besides we've already gotten more posts than I had set in mind as a goal :P now I'm shooting to double and triple and so on and so forth until it is long since dead and buried ^_^ *sees a bone and throws it in the "bone" closet whistling
Old 08-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well ... fair enough.
I'd say your opinion......has transitioned *CSI Miami Theme plays*
Old 08-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
There was something in the news a while ago about making cocktails with semen...
Interesting. I think Igneel now has an idea for how to attract customers. The question is who among the guys here is willing to provide the special ingredient in the cafe's drinks, or to assist in the extraction of the special ingredient?
Old 08-30-2013
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
... *sees a bone and throws it in the "bone" closet whistling
The bone closet whistles?
Old 08-30-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The bone closet whistles?
Yes...yes it does :3
Old 08-30-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Interesting. I think Igneel now has an idea for how to attract customers. The question is who among the guys here is willing to provide the special ingredient in the cafe's drinks, or to assist in the extraction of the special ingredient?
I can't say that's a menu option quite yet :P
Old 08-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

But when you do decide to add a little more sweetness to your drinks, I'll be glad to supply you. I will need a room, preferably one with a bed, and someone to help me.
Old 08-31-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
But when you do decide to add a little more sweetness to your drinks, I'll be glad to supply you. I will need a room, preferably one with a bed, and someone to help me.
Well the room and bed I can manage, and as for who helps well ill glady volunteer behind any others ;P
Old 08-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
With luck maybe I can make it there at the same as a9127.
That would be a lot of fun. Much better than meeting in Detroit. Growing up there, I've been to many Red Wings games but I never knew the exact origins of the dead octopus tradition. Maybe it has something to do with the current state of the city?
Old 09-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That would be a lot of fun. Much better than meeting in Detroit. Growing up there, I've been to many Red Wings games but I never knew the exact origins of the dead octopus tradition. Maybe it has something to do with the current state of the city?
"The origins of the activity go back to the 1952 playoffs, when a National Hockey League team played two best-of-seven series to capture the Stanley Cup. The octopus, having eight arms, symbolized the number of playoff wins necessary for the Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup. The practice started April 15, 1952 when Pete and Jerry Cusimano, brothers and storeowners in Detroit's Eastern Market, hurled an octopus into the rink of The Old Red Barn.[1][dead link] The team swept the Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens en route to winning the championship, as well as winning two of the next three championships." -- from Wikipedia
Old 09-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well the room and bed I can manage, and as for who helps well ill glady volunteer behind any others ;P
Behind any others? As in you will wait till after other people have volunteered and then raise your hand?

(Enters the room behind the bar and lies on the bed.)
Old 09-03-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Behind any others? As in you will wait till after other people have volunteered and then raise your hand?

(Enters the room behind the bar and lies on the bed.)
GAHH STUPID IPHONE!!! I meant ahead >.<
Old 09-05-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Then come in, join me on the bed and let's see what you can do.

(Gets off the bed, flirtatiously pulls off panties and hangs them on the door knob.)
Old 09-07-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Then come in, join me on the bed and let's see what you can do.

(Gets off the bed, flirtatiously pulls off panties and hangs them on the door knob.)
Mmmmmmmm don't mind if I do *smiles and joins on the bed winking*
Old 09-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

(Lifts up my dress. You can see my cock hanging and desiring attention. I lie back on the pillow, waiting for you to do the rest.)

I sure hope there are more guys outside who want to join in .

(Hears nothing but silence outside this room.)

Aww...
Old 09-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I smile and slowly walk over, kissing your neck gingerly as my hand runs along your back
Old 09-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sorry about being gone for so long people x.x life is a PAIIIN
Old 09-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

While you do that, I sit at the edge of the bed, arms folded and pouting. My cock is flaccid and neglected during your absence.
Old 09-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Devora_la_devi is on a distinguished road

Sky there is that penis flaccid is there to fix it now at this very moment
Old 11-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
While you do that, I sit at the edge of the bed, arms folded and pouting. My cock is flaccid and neglected during your absence.
Poor thing! Let me kiss it better...
Old 11-01-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sure, go ahead. Maybe your kiss can bring it up again.
Old 09-28-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Greetings again people, an update: there is now a social group! Under the same name, feel free to join :D
Old 12-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
Green Man Pub in New Zealand. Was a large shot of horse semen with Apple flavoring added. Don't know about you, but Yes Please!