Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-01-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kitten is on a distinguished road
Default How can I get started with my amateur video?

Hi,

I'm Kitten, and I'm new to this forum. Pleased to meet you :-)

Well, I've recently started making sexy home videos, and I was wondering if anyone here could offer me some advice on directing traffic to my page. All of my stuff is quite amateurish, and I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world, but moderate success as a cam show host suggests that there is a market for me out there! But so far, without any kind of external advertising, I have sold very little.

As a complete novice, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Kitten x

tskitten@live.co.uk
Old 07-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Hi there!
I've had pretty good luck posting some of my very amateur videos on

ashemaletube.com

It's free and I've gotten some good feedback including a guy who claimed to be from www.shemaleyum.com I was flattered but I'm not sure I'm ready for She Male Yum. I know that other t-girls use this site too.
Check out A Shemale Tube and see what you think. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by ila; 07-03-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Removed a hyperlink to a tube site
Old 07-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kitten is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Melissa, I will check that out. That's a kind of site I haven't really looked at before, a tube site. Does it work in a similar way to pay per download sites, in that you get paid a few dollars whenever someone watched your stuff? I've only tried pay per download sites so far, with limited success. I started out promisingly enough on Clips4Sale, but a technical problem has stopped all my traffic. Terrible support and technical staff there.

I really started out with this whole filming business just for my own amusement. We started messing about, recording non-sexual video messages, and it kind of blossomed from there. After a while, I realised that we had loads of really horny footage. It is all very amateur, but it's mostly great, genuine, tender sex. Someone out there must want it!

Thanks for the advice anyway. Tube sites will be the next thing I look into.