Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 11-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default TS Actress on HBO Show

The U.S. cable channel HBO has an original series titled "Hung," which tells the story of a divorced high school teacher/coach who is particularly well endowed and is convinced by a female "friend with benefits" to become a male prostitute. She becomes his pimp.

Earlier this month, a new storyline emerged in which Ray (that's the prostitute) is hired by a woman named Kyla who, it turns out, is transgender. They have a sexual relationship and Ray (played by Thomas Jane) accepts her.

The actress who plays Kyla is Jamie Clayton, and the great news is that she is really a transgender woman ... and beautiful, too. Here are some pictures of Jamie; the first one is from the episode, where she has Ray accompany her to a high school reunion at which her "secret" is revealed. She feels terrible, but Ray takes her right out on the dance floor and treats her like the true woman that she is.

I found myself aroused by Kyla from the moment she was introduced in the episode. I guess Jamie Clayton is well known from having hosted a reality show on VH1 called "TRANSform Me," but I had never seen her nor heard of the show. I could just tell that she was truly transgender.
Attached Thumbnails
1HBO2.jpg   2.jpg   6.jpg  

8.jpg   10.jpg   11.jpg  

12.jpg   13.jpg   14.jpg  

15.jpg   16.jpg   18.jpg  

19.jpg   20.jpg   Jamie-Clayton-main-200x277.jpg  

Old 11-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

What a pity. When first I read this I misunderstood: I thought she was to be introduced as a man cast member and she and the main character would begin a relationship. That is something I would certainly keep abreast of. But it appears it is simply that episode's storyline and nothing more.

When you think of it even HBO audiences might be turned off by the idea of the main character having a steady relationship with a transwoman.

-------------

Ok there might be some hope she'll be introduced as his girlfriend--next season. It's the last paragraph.

http://www.people.com/people/article...542763,00.html

Last edited by dauls; 11-28-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 11-29-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Damn... And I stopped watching hung.
Wish I would have known about this episode before it aired. Would have liked to have seen it. I always enjoy watching movies or shows that have positive trans issues in them.
Old 12-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

ive taped this season i'll have to make it a point to watch now!!
Old 12-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ginger22 can only hope to improve

she's gorgeous. i'll check it out asap!
Old 12-15-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Well I saw the two episodes with her in them on HBO GO, and it's awesome that a transgender actress is getting work, but I'm not happy about how the show handled the a transgender character.
In both episodes she was missgendered by calling her a man. And about Ray (the main character) accepting her. I'm not so sure of. Did he really except her for who she is, or did he do it cause he was getting paid to do it.
Old 12-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

All I can say is.........I wish I could look as gorgeous as her.
Old 12-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Another good reason to keep my subscription to HBO.
Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future
Default Cancelled!

Well one can still hope for more good roles for Jamie Clayton ... but it won't be as Ray's girlfriend on "Hung" as
HBO has now CANCELLED the show and will not be bringing it back for another season