Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-31-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tomaxino1 is on a distinguished road
Default Newhalf retro movies

Hi everybody

I just send an e-mail to Seanchai asking help and he told me to post in this forum to see if someone can help.

I am from Brazil.
I am sending this e-mail to see if anyone can help me.
I am really crazy about newhalf movies, but i like the old ones from 90's and the end 80's (with Hitomi Suzuki, Ina, Aya Onishi, etc). Most of them are available only in VHS. So I try to find them in the net but is very difficult, even to buy, specially because i can not read japanese characters and i think the most of the stores does not sell overseas.
There is a site that have many of them but, like i said, i can not read and i think they do not ship internationally.
So, I need to find help someone from japan that can help me to get this movies.
Look, what I want to do is PAY for someone (I have Paypal verified address) to get or rent this movies and rip them in the net for me to download (i do not need the original VHS, so i do not spend money with shipment ). It is a lot of a job but i would pay a good money for this service, and the person can keep the movies for himself. So I will pay for the movie + and the job.
Do you think is possible to do that or do you know someone who can help me? Can i ask that in the forum

Once again if you can help it would be great

Thanks a lot
t.