Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default A Tranny's First Time

I began exploring my feminine side sexually about four years ago. I had been a
crossdresser for years and definitely bi curious but was always too inhibited to
live out my sexual fantasies. Until last year I rarely went out dressed up
.I met a t-girl named Celeste on line in a crossdressing/transgender forum. We chatted for hours over the course of several months and she finally convinced me to meet her in the city where she lives.Celeste does girly make overs for aspiring crossdressers and trannys. I had senther some of my pics and she said I had a nice look, but she couldmake me hot! I was convinced and agreed to meet her.

I drove to xxxx and got a hotel room. I said that I would meet her in the hotel
lounge later that evening and see where things went. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I laid out all of my makeup, wig, silicone breast forms, lingerie, shoes and my outfit and gave myself a make over, first shaving my legs smooth, then shaved and scrubbed my face, applied foundation and then make up. I had purchased a real cute shoulder length black wig that gave me bangs. I hadnever seen Celeste before in person and wanted to look good for her. I wore a black underwire push up bra to hold in my 40c's and matching black lace boyshorts. A black garter belt to hold up my fishnet thigh highs and 4 inch blackpumps. I slipped on my leather mini skirt and a cute sleeveless black top thatwas just tight enough. I looked in the mirror and was happy with my transformation. I smiled and took a few deep breathes and grabbed my key and headed out the door.
I walked my girlie walk I had practiced so much and waited for the elevator. When the door opened two guys were there. They smiled at me, I
thought "I guess they didn't make me, or did they?" We arrived in the lobby and they let me out first. I walked to the bar sat down and ordered a drink. I sipped a beer and waited for Celeste to arrive.

In about 10 minutes a stunning Latina strutted into the bar. It was Celeste. I
had seen her pictures but they didn't do her justice. Celeste is 5'8" about a
size 4 with a very nice figure. Celeste had just completed breast augmentation and electrolysis about a year earlier and looked every bit of a GG. We hugged and kissed and sat and got to know each other. Once I felt comfortable that she was legit I agreed to go to her home salon and let her do her magic. It was still early and she said she wanted to "make me more beautiful" then we would go clubbing. I had just turned 43 but admit I look younger especially in my fem mode. Celeste has a cool home that is very unique and artsy just like her. She guided me to her spare bedroom and showed me a robe to slip into while she did my makeover.
It took a few hours but after my nails, hair and make up was done she finally
let me look in the mirror. It was incredible! I was dumbfounded. Celeste had
made this ugly duckling into a beautiful swan :D by now it was about 10 p.m. she smiled and looked at me "Are you ready to go have fun?" We had talked about sex and she knew I was curious but had never had sex with a guy before. There were lots of reasons, mostly my inhibitions and of course the fear of stds and hiv.

Celeste and I drove to a t-girl friendly dance club in her convertible VW and
she told me about someone she wanted me to meet. They had been a couple once, but now just "fuck buddies" she thought I would like him. We got to the club and it was packed. Lots of gay guys and a fair share of t-girls and gg's. We got drinks and mingled a bit. I was really enjoying my new look and wiggled my ass a little as I walked around for effect. I danced with a few guys and flirted. When I met Celeste at the bar she was with a really hot looking guy she introduced as "Eric". "This is the guy I was telling you about," she said. Eric took my hand gently. I tingled inside and blushed a bit. We went outside on the patio and chatted for a while. Eric excused himself and left for the men's room. Celeste wasted little time. "Isn't he hot?" I smiled and nodded. "Do you want to do him?" I looked away and giggled. "Maybe!" Celeste took my hand "Of course you do, you are ready girl!" Wow, she called me girl. Eric returned and Celeste said, "Let's move the party to my place. Eric followed us in his car.

Celeste told me we could do as much or as little as I wanted, it was all my
call. I asked "Did you tell him your plans?" "No of course not!" she replied but
he sort of knows and I could tell he likes you." "Really? I must be ten years
oldeer than him." I said. "Nearly 15 years older, but that's cool, you're a hot
little cougar! and she winked at me. We got to Celeste's house and she poured us a glass of wine as she handed me her glass she said follow my lead. Eric sat onthe couch and we sat of either side of him. I was so nervous I nearly couldn't control myself, but I was excited too! Celeste reached over and unzipped Eric trousers. I began to rub his thighs and could feel his balls sack through the fabric. Celeste tugged on his cock. It was incredible, maybe 8 inches and thick. Celeste said "Melissa, why don't you give Eric a little strip show to get him in the mood." I stood up and pulled off my top and then I wiggled out of my skirt. I turned around and Celeste asked him, "Like what you see?" Eric nodded and smiled at me. By then she had worked his pants off and he just sat on the couch bare assed as she stroked his wonderful cock.

Even now over four years later I can't believe what I did next. Blame the wine or Celeste's transformation of me into a t-girl. I got on my knees between Eric's spread thighs and took his cock in my hands. It was hard and soft at the same time, it felt like mine but different. I stroked it and leaned forward and flicked my tongue along the head and then the shaft. Then I took as much of it in my mouth as I could. I was so turned on. I couldn't believe I was finally sucking a cock. Celeste got off the couch and got undressed leavingon her garter belt, hose and heels. I was still wearing my bra, panties, hose and heels.

Celeste had a little digital camera in her hands and took pictures of me going
down on Eric. After about 10 minutes I could taste his pre-cum and knew he was going to blow his load. I had tasted my own cum lots of times and was ready to taste Eric's. Celeste had peeled off my panties and was working her fingers and a butt plug into my ass. I had been diddling my ass for years with various objects and toys and can cum from a hard dildo in my asshole. I thought she was going to buttfuck me but she told me later she wanted Eric to have my ass first. I looked up at him and told him to cum in my mouth when he was ready. I thought, "Did I really just say that?" Eric didn't waste anytime and blew his load into my mouth about a minute later. I gagged a little but I managed to swallow all of it."Wow!" I thought, I finally did it and it was great!" I've given head to a lot other guys and t-girls since then, but I will never forget that night and the sensation of his semen erupting into my mouth. Celeste pulled Eric off the couch as I stayed on my knees sipping wine. Giving head makes me thirsty LOL!

Eric laid on his back on the carpet with his head on a pillow. Celeste told Eric
"This is a special occasion. It's Melissa's first time." I was a little
embarrassed but given the size of his cock I was glad that he knew. Celeste has squirted a huge amount of Astroglide into my tush when she was playing with it and now she was busy slipping a Trojan Magnum on his cock. I have a dildo about the same size as Eric, but I knew the real thing was going to be different. Celeste said, "Come on get over here! I can't keep him hard all night!" and laughed. I straddled his narrow waist and felt his ribs with my thighs. Celeste took his shaft and gently pushed his cockhead against my pink asshole. "Melissa, bare down on his cock like you are pooping, it will help relax your sphincter!"I couldn't believe she just said that, but I did as I was told and Eric's cock slipped painlessly into my bum. Celeste took a picture of me that I still have the moment his cock went balls deep inside me. I have this big surprised look on my face :o My ass relaxed and I began to rock up and down on him. I looked over in the wall mirror was watched his cock disappear and reappear from my ass. I really began to get into it, pissed I had waited until I was 45 to get fucked but glad I finally did.

I got a little daring and climbed off Eric and asked "Wanna fuck me doggy?"
without a word his cock returned inside me. Celeste stuck her 6" cock in front
of me and I sucked on her. Celeste pulled her cock out of my mouth and unwrapped a condom and slipped it on. Eric and she took turns doing my ass which was making something stir inside me. While one would fuck me I would stroke the other to keep them hard so I could have more. Eric pumped me and and held my ass cheeks tightly. My cock grew hard and without warning I shot my load all over Celeste's carpet. Eric didn't stop when I came and I nearly hyperventilated. Celeste got behind him and tugged his balls. I finally felt his cock pulsate as he shot his load into the condom. I was covered in sweat, my make up had run a little but this was the most erotic experience I had ever had. Celeste pulled me off the floor when Eric eased out of me and had me lean against her bar. The two of us fucked standing until I begged her to come. My ass was more than a little sore by now, but in a good way. I pulled away from her and got on my knees and pulled the condom off her cock. I deep throated her letting her shoot a streaminto my mouth. Celeste's cum tasted sweeter than Eric's. I opened wide and showed off her pearly white jizz on my tongue before I swallowed it all. That was over four years ago. Since then my new gender and sexual journey has
continues and I have no regrets.

Melissa
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alwaysandnever33 is on a distinguished road

Cool story. Hopefully I can experience something similar eventually.