Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LongFatCock22 is infamous around these parts
Default does anybone wish they where uncircumsized?

I wish I was uncircumsized, I can only imagine stroking off my huge cock with all of that extra foreskin hanging off the tip of my cock!!! I wish I had about 4-6 inches of foreskin, id be in heaven!!!!!!!! Id jerk my cock twice as much as I do now, which is already all day long!!!!!!!! lol

Do any of you that are uncircumsized wish you where circumsized?????

Be specific in your answer, and tell me what it feels like to stroke ur cock off with that extra skin? does it feel good???
Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

I'm happy that I was circumcised. It just looks neat and clean. I prefer ladies with a circumcised cock too although some ladies are so sexy that I don't care.
Old 07-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default mmmmmmmmmm

U dont think it would feel better with a couple of inches of foreskin hanging off your cockhead when u jerk off???
Old 07-31-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BoyNeedsGirl can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to BoyNeedsGirl

You know, you can essentially "uncircumsize" yourself by stretching the skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Personally, I don't get the whole circumcision thing. Especially with the religious people. If God made you that way, why would you alter that?
Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyNeedsGirl View Post
You know, you can essentially "uncircumsize" yourself by stretching the skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Personally, I don't get the whole circumcision thing. Especially with the religious people. If God made you that way, why would you alter that?
I have no interest in weighing in on the question of whether I wish I was uncircumcised. It seems to me that the decision made for me on the eighth day of my life is one of the less-important among the many decisions my parents made for me, and has far fewer negative consequences than many of those other decisions.

I can, though, explain "the whole circumcision thing" with respect to "religious people."

For Jews, circumcision is a commandment that comes right from the Torah (the Old Testament). Hence, with respect to your question -- "If God made you that way, why would you alter that?" -- the answer is quite easy. Note that I don't believe in god, but a Jew who does would answer: "Because he says so."

The Covenant of Circumcision is probably the most universally observed in all of Judaism. Even secular Jews have their baby sons circumcized, as a general rule. And like so many of the commandments in the Torah, there is a direct correlation between health and the religious observance. For instance, all the laws of keeping Kosher were as much to protect people from the ravages of intestinal poisoning as they were a set of moral guidelines.

The covenant can be found in Genesis 17:10-14 (first made with Abraham) and repeated in Leviticus 12:3.

While hygienic, the Covenant's reason is stated quite clearly in the text: it is meant to be an outward physical sign of the eternal covenant between God and the Jewish people, as well as a sign that the Jewish people will be perpetuated through the circumcised Jewish man. The commandment is binding on the father of the child, and if he fails to have his son circumcised the son himself is obligated to have it done as soon as he reaches adulthood.

As for the health benefits, there is considerable research that circumcised males have a lower risk of certain cancers, and that both female and male sexual partners of circumcised males also have a lower risk of certain cancers. Of course, circumcision has become more conventional in the more economically developed countries of the world in the post-World War II period, and so the overall higher life expectancy and lower disease mortality and morbidity rates in these countries (the result of their better overall healthcare) may partially explain these data.

By the way, if you're wondering why Jews are circumcised on the eighth day, it turns out that modern medical research has determined that the human blood-clotting mechanism stabilizes on the eighth day after birth. No one knew this when the Torah was written (except maybe God, although -- again -- I don't believe in him, even if facts like this make one wonder).

Circumcision is performed on the eighth day of the child's life, during the dThe Bible does not specify a reason for the choice of the eighth day; however, modern medicine has revealed that an infant's blood clotting mechanism stabilizes on the eighth day after birth. As with almost any commandment, circumcision can be postponed for health reasons. Jewish law provides that where the child's health is at issue, circumcision must wait until seven days after a doctor declares the child healthy enough to undergo the procedure.

As for the unhealthy aspects of circumcision, I really know of only one. In 1939, a Nazi could pull down your pants and determine that you were a Jew, even though you had been hiding out and trying to blend in as a Gentile. You would be shipped to a concentration camp. If you consider being murdered unhealthy, having been circumcised would probably have meant your father made an unhealthy choice on your behalf.
Old 07-31-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The decision to be circumcised was made for me by my parents when I was very young. I have no regrets about being circumcised as I like the look of it.
Old 07-31-2010
aw9725

I would probably choose “not” to be circumcised but like my friends here, that decision was made for me when I was a baby. Ouch! The only awkward moment I ever had was when one of my first girlfriends said “you’re circumcised.” Many years later, I’m still not sure whether she meant it as “good” or “bad.” All I know is it didn’t interfere in our relationship and has never even been mentioned by any of my other partners including my ex-wife or current fianc?e. I have read articles that have said that the “uncircumcised” experience more sensitivity, so it might be nice to know what I’m missing--other than that I’ve never had any problems.

Last edited by aw9725; 07-31-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default mmmmmmmmmmmm

I wanna hear from some guys that are uncircumsized, with alotta foreskin! How does it feel when u stroke ur cock off? does it feel better when u push ur cock in someones ass?????
Old 08-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Elliot will become famous soon enough

I like circumsized packages - look so much nicer and cleaner of course.
Old 08-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BoyNeedsGirl can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to BoyNeedsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongFatCock22 View Post
I wanna hear from some guys that are uncircumsized, with alotta foreskin! How does it feel when u stroke ur cock off? does it feel better when u push ur cock in someones ass?????
Well I'm uncircumsized.... Umm it feels like a sheet of skin going up and down your head.... I don't generally stroke my cock without the skin otherwise I'd have to use lube because the head is very sensitive. It feels even better when I masturbate to transexuals

As for pushing my cock into someones ass, I can honestly say I've never tried it..... Probably cos I'm a virgin...
Old 08-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Why would you want to take off something that makes you feel better while masturbating?