Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-04-2010
guess1tw3ll

Default Problem serious wtf man

Not for the bragging rights because its annoying . When im having sex with any ladyboy i dont know if it has something to do with Asians but after 30 slow thrust they always cum i dont get it at all it happened with 2 other Spanish ts's as well but mostly ladyboys WTF.I tried different positions to see if this would stop but it doesnt and it pisses me off because every things messy way to quick they would barely touch them selves and they would still shoot may be after 30 slow thrusts. Maybe i will try spooning one more time. 8L 3W i dont think size matters but thats length and width in inches of course.IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM AS WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU DO.

BTW.

Does anyone know were i can see that ladyboy sapphire for free msg me if so
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess1tw3ll View Post
Not for the bragging rights because its annoying . When im having sex with any ladyboy i dont know if it has something to do with Asians but after 30 slow thrust they always cum i dont get it at all it happened with 2 other Spanish ts's as well but mostly ladyboys WTF.I tried different positions to see if this would stop but it doesnt and it pisses me off because every things messy way to quick they would barely touch them selves and they would still shoot may be after 30 slow thrusts. Maybe i will try spooning one more time. 8L 3W i dont think size matters but thats length and width in inches of course.IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM AS WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU DO.

I have a theory. I think they just want to get it over with. After all, the way you write about these gurls would probably make anyone want to get it over with as quickly as possible.
Old 03-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts

Are you trying to get you're self off first or them? I would say try and slow it down. Add a little foreplay in the mix. Get creative.
Old 03-04-2010
guess1tw3ll

Well the first time this happened to me i was working to please myself then i was like cool i can please myself and her at the same time.Then after countless sex nights ive had i just couldnt stop them from coming and foreplay is boring unless im ruff housing them meaning slapping spitting gaging them(with my cock)fisting etc.But not everyone likes that so i keep the sex regular.

The funny thing about it they never cum fast when im going in raw or when im fucking thm with a friend thats freaking weird . But thanks for the tip
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess1tw3ll View Post
Well the first time this happened to me i was working to please myself then i was like cool i can please myself and her at the same time.Then after countless sex nights ive had i just couldnt stop them from coming and foreplay is boring unless im ruff housing them meaning slapping spitting gaging them(with my cock)fisting etc.But not everyone likes that so i keep the sex regular.

The funny thing about it they never cum fast when im going in raw or when im fucking thm with a friend thats freaking weird . But thanks for the tip
I have zero experience with this, but from what you wrote it sounds to me like the pain overrides the enjoyment, preventing them from reaching climax. By going slow, you're being sensual and they get to actually enjoy themselves.
Old 03-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

yes more foreplay!!
Old 04-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

d332_dot_com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to d332_dot_com

I'm Asian, and I can hold it in throughout a weekend of action.

I disagree that it's just that they want to get it over with. I can go all night in my favorite position. And even in the rare event I climax, well, just clean up and keep on going. Why stop the sweet loving!

It's a bummer when people come to quickly, but I guess you could be a pollyanna and look at it as them being turned on by you.

Or you can ask them to do what I do if they don't want to climax too soon.

Masturbate 6-10 times a day, every day.