Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jimjackfunk is on a distinguished road
Default question

Ok this is new to me, but I want to know about the whole TG thing. I have fantasies about being with a TG but I also fantasize about becoming one myself. I think it is a big turn on to have full breasts and a cock as well. This is probably going to sound stupid but I tried getting my breasts to grow by taking birth control pills. They swelled up a little bit but nothing noticeable. Is there anything I can do to get them to grow. I know you have to have an Rx for the hormones, but I am wary of asking my doctor for them (I live in a really uptight conservative part of the country) I know there is a whole doctor patient confidentiality thing but should I be scared of asking my doctor for this? Or is there some other way?
Old 03-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Do a search of this forum and you will find other threads asking the exact same thing.

I will say two things though

1. Do not ever self medicate. There are too many risks.

2. Do not treat becoming a transwoman as a fetish. Reality is far different from fantasy and you have a lot to learn about yourself before you can even think of travelling down that road. Ask any transwoman on this site or elsewhere about their experiences before you even contemplate transitioning. This is something that you have to be absolutely certain about. Should you transition then I wish you all the best.
Old 03-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jimjackfunk is on a distinguished road

thank you for the advice. I know i have these feelings about this stuff and i want to talk to my doctor about them but like i said ultra conservative area of the country. I don't think I am crazy, so would a psychiatrist or psychologist be better suited to help me with this?
Old 03-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjackfunk View Post
thank you for the advice. I know i have these feelings about this stuff and i want to talk to my doctor about them but like i said ultra conservative area of the country. I don't think I am crazy, so would a psychiatrist or psychologist be better suited to help me with this?
If you want to transition then at some point you will be referred to a psychiatrist. I'm afraid that I can't be much help with this as I am not transgender. You would be much better off talking to any of the ladies on this site who are trans. It's better that you hear from them as they will be able to give you much better information than I ever could.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

may have to travel to talk to a doctor ca? ny?