Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale_ltu is on a distinguished road
Default i wanna become a shemale

hi everyone.i am a 18 year old boy from Lithuania and i desire to become a shemale. I think that this might be just a dream, because i havent got money for operations and so on... i would like to know if there are chances that some kind of shemale agency or a producer would make me a shemale and i'd worked in this business to give back the money for operations. thank you for your answers
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vwf pervert is on a distinguished road

I would just like to know how to go about it.....

I dont expect anything for nothing just some advice from the beautiful tgirls on this site.....

I would not change myself just find the transition fascinating and a big turn on....

Any Tgirls pre change....
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nadine is on a distinguished road

Well, first thing you need to do, it mentally prepare yourslef for it. You need to consult with a psychologist to identify same possible psychological problems your going to face. The first thing you need to do is to live like a female, dress like a female, act like a female, and so on. Before a psychologist is going to put you on Female hormones for atleast a year and a half to 2 years, he needs to see that you are willing to make this step mentaly. He needs you to be living like a women first before he can make you one. Hormones to start, Breast Augmentation, Facial Feminization, Sex reassignment surgery (if your going to go that far).
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vwf pervert is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that info..... great to know
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I don't know how things are in Lithuania, and if Gender Identity Disorder (GID) is even recognized. Nadine is right, the first step will be to find a mental heath professional (Psychologist, Therapist, etc). Try to find one who has some history of dealing with the issue. Failing that, try to find some local transwomen and see what they did.

The sex industry can be an attractive way to pay for what you will need to do, but I wouldn't offer your services in exchange for operation money. That could open up a situation where you and your health is dependant on someone else; removing your ability to choose what you are willing/able to do.

If sex work is going to be your best option to pay for things, you may have to work as a man for a little while and save up.

In general, I'd stat with face hair removal. It takes FOREVER to kill those pesky beard hairs, and it hurts. Everyone I know wishes they did it sooner so it was over faster. Nothing spoils a feminine look more than beard shadow (and makeup just makes it look worse).

Remember, you are young, take everything very slowly and don't rush anything. Too often we jump in head first and soon become overwhelmed with everything we need to do, and how expensive it is. It's not a good feeling to be stuck in-between. So, take thing slowly right now. Talk to someone who will understand and save up to get the first couple sessions of hair removal (it will soften your features on your lower face and you won't have to shave). Above all - have fun and enjoy understanding yourself better.