Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-21-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question The Male G-spot - Fact or Myth

Enlightenment needed on this subject.
I have had some great orgasm's while my girlfriend has put a finger in my arse while making love, unfortunately she isn't keen on doing this too often.
This makes me uneasy asking her to do it and exploring it more.
Anyway ive heard that the prostrate gland is like a male g-spot and its located somewhere up the back and when stimulated it produces wild orgasm's.
Maybe she has hit this spot, mabey not and i just like the feel of a finger in my anus.
As shemale lovers i think most of us like the feeling or at least he idea of something up our arses and i would have thought someone would have mentioned the g-spot subject at least, but no it' all a mystery.
So can anyone out there enlighten me please, exactly where is it, how is it stimulated, and dose it work or is it just a myth.
Old 09-21-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

t.j can only hope to improve

A finger up the arse is a beautiful thing. But just like you i wish i cud indulge in the pleasure more often and have also have someone enlighten me about the male g-spot.
Old 09-22-2007
She-cock inspector

Yes i think we need an experianced tgirl lover here.
Old 09-30-2007
She-cock inspector

Question The mysterious male G-spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.j View Post
A finger up the arse is a beautiful thing. But just like you i wish i cud indulge in the pleasure more often and have also have someone enlighten me about the male g-spot.
Well at this rate it looks like its going to stay a mystery..shame.
Old 10-07-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curioustslover69 is on a distinguished road

well it might not be a orgasm but when it happend to me it made me cum way faster.
Old 10-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Distance can only hope to improve

I still gotta find out
Old 10-08-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioustslover69 View Post
well it might not be a orgasm but when it happend to me it made me cum way faster.
I presume that was a finger?
Old 10-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curioustslover69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I presume that was a finger?
Yeah. Wish it can be a ts someday tho.
Old 10-08-2007
She-cock inspector

Same here, we can only dream until the day.
Old 10-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Abadboy is on a distinguished road

My girls finger hits the spot.:D
Old 10-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tslove is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is more of a Myth because the dildo i have does not really work well i dont use it in my ass as much as i did before. But when i use to stick it in my ass i did not hit the spot but it did help me cum. It might only hit it when a shemale does it
Old 10-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

It's not a myth.check this site out..http://www.gspotcenter.com/

When you get there click on HOW TO it will explain everything..enjoy..
Old 10-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sekretter can only hope to improve

I think I've heard of this before, the male g-spot is called the 'a-spot' I think... I heard it on Talk Sex with Sue
Old 10-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default alright

I'm not medical type but I've found my own g-spot. You got to get your finger up there pretty good and explore with it. You'll know when you hit the spot trust me. It feels...fucking awesome. Do it right and you'll never cum harder.
Old 10-09-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover View Post

Can't find the part about the male G-Spot, only the female.
Old 10-09-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distance View Post
Can't find the part about the male G-Spot, only the female.

Ebony that's a great link thanks, gives lots of good info.
Might even get that vibrator for a little exploration

Dist, click on gspot facts its at the end of that menu.
Old 10-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

You are welcome...sorry about that.. I should have said it's at the bottom of the menu.
Old 10-10-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alright thanks for the link!

It's very hard to do solo but I'll have a go sometime..
Old 10-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

If you had a girlfriend/wife that new of your interest and obviously accepted if she is still around would you ask her to put on a strap on and put it in your ace? or would you be afraid to ask?
Old 10-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

yes. part of human sexuality is the need to indukge in our fantasies. so if a lady is willing to explorer my fantasies as well as her own then HURRAH!!!
Old 10-15-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hybrid176 is on a distinguished road
Default the g spot

I can truly say tht if u get ur prostate or perineum rubbed the right way while getting a handjob and ur balls licked it is one of the most mindblowing orgasms u can ever have!
Old 10-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid176 View Post
I can truly say tht if u get ur prostate or perineum rubbed the right way while getting a handjob and ur balls licked it is one of the most mindblowing orgasms u can ever have!
I look forward to that sensation when i meet a ladyboy then
Old 10-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
If you had a girlfriend/wife that new of your interest and obviously accepted if she is still around would you ask her to put on a strap on and put it in your ace? or would you be afraid to ask?
Well if she knew and i felt she was totally happy with it, mabey.
But in the back of my mind i would worry if we ever broke up would she use it against me, also how would she react afterwards towards me, would she think less of me?
Would she worry about our relationship, would she think i was gay?
Mabey it would be too risky, very difficult for all.
Old 10-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well if she knew and i felt she was totally happy with it, mabey.
But in the back of my mind i would worry if we ever broke up would she use it against me, also how would she react afterwards towards me, would she think less of me?
Would she worry about our relationship, would she think i was gay?
Mabey it would be too risky, very difficult for all.

Tlover, I can see your point because to be completely honest with you. At first those are all the thoughts that I had running through my head.
One I love my boyfriend and knowing he's interested in shemales doesn't make me love or think any less of him. I would assume he isn't gay if he is with me. And if for some reason if our relationship ever ended, that is his private life and I wouldn't tell a soul or use it against him in anyway. I just wish he could be completely open with me and tell me why he hasn't been making love to me
Old 10-15-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vapour159 is on a distinguished road
Smile

imconfused first not knowing you or your boyfriend i need to ask you would you use a strapon on your boyfriend if he asked and would you enjoy it? If yes don't wait to be asked speeking from experience its difficult to ask for, take the lead second i personally wouldn't recommend telling him that knowing he likes shemales wouldn't make you love him or think any less of him show him by trying what he wants also never tell him that if the relationship ended you wouldn't tell a soul or use it against him that may scare him by making him think its at the back of your mind. You seem to have a good idea of what he wants and if you like the idea instigate it if he see's your open to new things it make him feel relaxed enough to be more open with you us men are a strange breed;
Old 10-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Tlover, I can see your point because to be completely honest with you. At first those are all the thoughts that I had running through my head.
One I love my boyfriend and knowing he's interested in shemales doesn't make me love or think any less of him. I would assume he isn't gay if he is with me. And if for some reason if our relationship ever ended, that is his private life and I wouldn't tell a soul or use it against him in anyway. I just wish he could be completely open with me and tell me why he hasn't been making love to me
How long has he not been making love to you, is it just while he's had this shemale infactuation or longer?
Have you just found out abut his liking of shemales? maby he just feels too awkward and ashamed about it to make love.
Being completely open about something like this for a man is very difficult, terrifying, i think you need to tell him what you said here and keep reassuring him.
I think you both need to do a lot of talking.
Blimey i sound like an agony aunt:D
Old 10-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapour159 View Post
imconfused first not knowing you or your boyfriend i need to ask you would you use a strapon on your boyfriend if he asked and would you enjoy it? If yes don't wait to be asked speeking from experience its difficult to ask for, take the lead second i personally wouldn't recommend telling him that knowing he likes shemales wouldn't make you love him or think any less of him show him by trying what he wants also never tell him that if the relationship ended you wouldn't tell a soul or use it against him that may scare him by making him think its at the back of your mind. You seem to have a good idea of what he wants and if you like the idea instigate it if he see's your open to new things it make him feel relaxed enough to be more open with you us men are a strange breed;
I would use a strap on, on my boyfriend if he asked and yes it would make me happy cause I am making him happy. I don't know exactly what he is into or how far he wants to go with anal. The only thing I have used is my finger, he seemed to like it. Im a bit afraid that if I put on a strap on and go into the room he might be like get f&ck out. Then what.
The only reason I told him about me not telling anyone if him and I were to break up is because he brought it up first, I just wanted to reasure him.

Before he left for work just a little bit ago. I had asked him all that stuff about why he hasn't been making love to me and the strap on, the only thing he said was to get rid of the dvd it wasn't important to him, but I know it is. I know he watches it everyday when I am at work or go to the store or just when ever he can. I told him I wasn't mad that I watch it but a little hurt that he doesn't make love to me anymore. So then he denied watching it. Why would he do this when I already know? Why would he say his shemale dvd isn't important to him when I know it is?
If you all knew me personally, you would see that in reality if I was your real friend...you would have a person to talk to about this and wouldn't judge you, make fun of you, call you names .....etc...you get the point. someone said labels are for canned foods not pepole. they are right. an ex boyfriend of mine that dressed in womans cloths told me..I was too good to be true he couldn't believe how well I accepted him, I went out to eat with him in public many of times while he was dressed, walked around the block did whatever. I saw the person he was on the inside and thats who I loved and I accepted everything that came along with him.....So being that I was too good to be true, he dumped me. I was crushed. I bought him womans stuff etc... I guess he couldn't handle the fact that I knew I guess.

So really, obviously he likes shemales but to what extent?! I have no idea. He wont be open with me about it. SO for real if I were to wear a strap on and walk into the bedroom, you don't think he would freak out? I do have to say that after fingering him and asking him if he wanted me to go further or take it to another level I would and when he asked I told him toys and he said yes. So I got the toys but we haven't used them yet. Is it because he is afraid of what I might think if we do use the toys?
Old 10-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
How long has he not been making love to you, is it just while he's had this shemale infactuation or longer?
Have you just found out abut his liking of shemales? maby he just feels too awkward and ashamed about it to make love.
Being completely open about something like this for a man is very difficult, terrifying, i think you need to tell him what you said here and keep reassuring him.
I think you both need to do a lot of talking.
Blimey i sound like an agony aunt:D
Well in the last 30 days it has been about 2 times we had sex but anal and it was over fast. I don't know how long he has had the shemale infactuation. I know one time I found a dvd and he said it was his friends but I now know it was his. I really found out about june/july of this year. I have told him we need to talk but he wont. I wish he would talk about it and just tell me what turns him on about them and what he wants to do in the bedroom....I am very easy to get along with.
Old 10-16-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LonelySatyr is on a distinguished road
Default I love anal stimulation

The male g-spot is real, and it feels great!

Unfortunately I do not have a partner that seems very comfortable with exploring this kind of thing. Some people get intimidated by the sexual connotations of anything anal. If you stick something up your butt, you must be sick/gay/weirdo etc.

Well think about it this way, why would it feel good to men to have their prostrate stimulated if it wasn't supposed to be used? The human body is a great and wonderful device that has many component parts which all have a specific purpose, (or in the case of the appendix, once had a specific purpose that is no longer used)

The arguments against anal stimulation are just as wrong headed as the arguments against female clitoral stimulation. The male has a clitoris (of sorts) and it is located in the ass. Women do not have it, and while they can enjoy anal sex, they cannot experience it on the level men can.
Old 10-16-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tezt will become famous soon enough

you could always suggest a strap-on to your wife or girlfriend if you think it wont upset them.
Old 10-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelySatyr View Post
The male g-spot is real, and it feels great!

Unfortunately I do not have a partner that seems very comfortable with exploring this kind of thing. Some people get intimidated by the sexual connotations of anything anal. If you stick something up your butt, you must be sick/gay/weirdo etc.

Well think about it this way, why would it feel good to men to have their prostrate stimulated if it wasn't supposed to be used? The human body is a great and wonderful device that has many component parts which all have a specific purpose, (or in the case of the appendix, once had a specific purpose that is no longer used)

The arguments against anal stimulation are just as wrong headed as the arguments against female clitoral stimulation. The male has a clitoris (of sorts) and it is located in the ass. Women do not have it, and while they can enjoy anal sex, they cannot experience it on the level men can.
After I have read up on so much, I can now say that I don't think that way.
As far as woman having orgasms from anal penetration it can happen. My boyfriend and I have anal sex and I have had many orgasms this way. It really isn't any different then having a vaginal orgasm though
May I ask the men here that have had anal orgasms what is the difference and do you ejaculate? Was just curious cause once while giving my bf a bj and having my finger in his anus, he cam but it seemed different to me because he said he came but there was no cum..So I was curious
Thanks
Old 10-16-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
I would use a strap on, on my boyfriend if he asked and yes it would make me happy cause I am making him happy. I don't know exactly what he is into or how far he wants to go with anal. The only thing I have used is my finger, he seemed to like it. Im a bit afraid that if I put on a strap on and go into the room he might be like get f&ck out. Then what.
The only reason I told him about me not telling anyone if him and I were to break up is because he brought it up first, I just wanted to reassure him.

Before he left for work just a little bit ago. I had asked him all that stuff about why he hasn't been making love to me and the strap on, the only thing he said was to get rid of the dvd it wasn't important to him, but I know it is. I know he watches it everyday when I am at work or go to the store or just when ever he can. I told him I wasn't mad that I watch it but a little hurt that he doesn't make love to me anymore. So then he denied watching it. Why would he do this when I already know? Why would he say his shemale dvd isn't important to him when I know it is?
If you all knew me personally, you would see that in reality if I was your real friend...you would have a person to talk to about this and wouldn't judge you, make fun of you, call you names .....etc...you get the point. someone said labels are for canned foods not pepole. they are right. an ex boyfriend of mine that dressed in womans cloths told me..I was too good to be true he couldn't believe how well I accepted him, I went out to eat with him in public many of times while he was dressed, walked around the block did whatever. I saw the person he was on the inside and thats who I loved and I accepted everything that came along with him.....So being that I was too good to be true, he dumped me. I was crushed. I bought him womans stuff etc... I guess he couldn't handle the fact that I knew I guess.

So really, obviously he likes shemales but to what extent?! I have no idea. He wont be open with me about it. SO for real if I were to wear a strap on and walk into the bedroom, you don't think he would freak out? I do have to say that after fingering him and asking him if he wanted me to go further or take it to another level I would and when he asked I told him toys and he said yes. So I got the toys but we haven't used them yet. Is it because he is afraid of what I might think if we do use the toys?
I think its mainly about him being afraid of what you might think of him and the consequence's, and its not all about you, in the outside world there is a very big stigma attached to this kind of thing for a man.
Maybe instead of trying to talk to him you should ease off for a while and just attempt to make love and slowly introduce more anal play, mabey you could ask him to do it to you as well to ease the situation.
Before long you might get to this with him:D
Good luck
Old 10-18-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgirl virgin can only hope to improve
Cool

This may sound silly,. but when I have to take a big crap, when it's coming out, I get the sensation, like euphoria, sometimes. It feels like an anal orgasm!!!

It's not just relief, it's like "Oh GOD!! and I shudder and afterwards, feel relaxed, like I just had a great orgasm. I feel like going to sleep afterwards.

Not always, sometimes it's just a feeling of relief (maybe it's in my mind, because I enjoy taking a crap so much sometimes)

I think a "G-Spot" can be anywhere that gives you an intense feeling of pleasure, more than any other spot. (minus the penis, and clit on a woman)
Old 10-18-2007
She-cock inspector

I think i know what you mean it can be really pleasurable dumping a load off, especially if you've had to wait a while:D
Old 10-18-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vapour159 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The only reason I told him about me not telling anyone if him and I were to break up is because he brought it up first, I just wanted to reasure him.

Hi imconfused why can't i meet someone like you perfect partner for someone with likes different to the norm broad and openmined willing to explore and experiment, I totally agree with tlover's advice its him not you looking at this from a guy's point of view and also sharing the same fascination with shemales and ts's and the desire to have a sexual encounter with one, also the enjoyment of anal stimulation (with either finger or toy) as your bf i find it hard and embarrassing to talk about with a partner for the same reasons as tlover explained ,to have these desires as a male is taboo eg; two women kissing or having sex together perfectly acceptable two men on the other hand woh! frowned upon, strange eh! he will know if any of his friends found out he would feel like its the end of the world. When i said take the lead i didn't mean walk into the bed room with a strapon already on like right "right boy you want this then thats what your getting ready or not " that would scare the pants of me i meant have them close to hand and if the mood felt like it was heading that way be ready to slip it on and up,
Old 10-19-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapour159 View Post
Hi imconfused why can't i meet someone like you perfect partner for someone with likes different to the norm broad and openmined willing to explore and experiment, I totally agree with tlover's advice its him not you looking at this from a guy's point of view and also sharing the same fascination with shemales and ts's and the desire to have a sexual encounter with one, also the enjoyment of anal stimulation (with either finger or toy) as your bf i find it hard and embarrassing to talk about with a partner for the same reasons as tlover explained ,to have these desires as a male is taboo eg; two women kissing or having sex together perfectly acceptable two men on the other hand woh! frowned upon, strange eh! he will know if any of his friends found out he would feel like its the end of the world. When i said take the lead i didn't mean walk into the bed room with a strapon already on like right "right boy you want this then thats what your getting ready or not " that would scare the pants of me i meant have them close to hand and if the mood felt like it was heading that way be ready to slip it on and up,
Yeah but what is the point in having someone like me ( and I am not talking about you) When someone can't accept the fact that I accept them. As much as I say I accept him with no judgement or labels, he still denies it. So in the thread if your wife/gf wanted to be a substitute, I wrote what I wanted to do, So I wrote him a letter and left it before I went to work and at the end of that I wrote..If you don't tell me NO get ready for me to walk in one day and for that to happen. He hasn't said NO.
Also I had said he told me to get rid of the she-male dvd. I didn't I just have it with me, but see we have a teddy bear nanny cam right. It records everything..He searched high and low for that DVD and seems upset he couldn't find it....I know he will go buy another one..and like I have said I don't care...but really why deny something if a woman is sitting there telling you, you accept her. I understand what you are saying here as far as it is difficult and usually not accepted. But when it is accepted..run with it....Like I said in another thread..I am no shemale by anymeans but I can be a substitute. I know it isn't the same thing....Well you get my point...
Old 10-20-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Yeah but what is the point in having someone like me ( and I am not talking about you) When someone can't accept the fact that I accept them. As much as I say I accept him with no judgement or labels, he still denies it. So in the thread if your wife/gf wanted to be a substitute, I wrote what I wanted to do, So I wrote him a letter and left it before I went to work and at the end of that I wrote..If you don't tell me NO get ready for me to walk in one day and for that to happen. He hasn't said NO.
Also I had said he told me to get rid of the she-male dvd. I didn't I just have it with me, but see we have a teddy bear nanny cam right. It records everything..He searched high and low for that DVD and seems upset he couldn't find it....I know he will go buy another one..and like I have said I don't care...but really why deny something if a woman is sitting there telling you, you accept her. I understand what you are saying here as far as it is difficult and usually not accepted. But when it is accepted..run with it....Like I said in another thread..I am no shemale by anymeans but I can be a substitute. I know it isn't the same thing....Well you get my point...
Imconfused, I think you have to accept that he is having a really tough time admitting this to anyone probably even himself.
As i said its a very big stigma for a man to face you really need to understand this, its not anything personal against you no matter how open you are with him.
Old 10-22-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Imconfused, I think you have to accept that he is having a really tough time admitting this to anyone probably even himself.
As i said its a very big stigma for a man to face you really need to understand this, its not anything personal against you no matter how open you are with him.
So last night while in "bed" I asked and he asked me if it would turn me on I told him I didn't know. So anyways he let me try..Not for very long though...After we were done he told me it wasn't for him...But in the future if I wanted to use my finger that, that would be ok. Just nothing else.
Old 10-23-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silverback can only hope to improve

Not a myth, definitely a fact. I've found mine with a vibrator once and it was easily the most incredible orgasm of my life. It's right up the back, close to the prostate gland - believe me, you'll know it when you touch it. I could probably cum without even touching my cock.
Old 10-24-2007
She-cock inspector

Strange, it seems some guys report incredible orgasms while others see virtually no difference to normal orgasms, mabey some of us just cant find the right spot?
Old 10-24-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

porkchop is on a distinguished road

This should shed some light on the topic.

http://www.aneros.com/default.php

I have been thinking about getting one of these for a while to satisfy my curiosity. If you go in and read the forums they have they are quite enlightening.

http://aneros.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
Old 10-24-2007
She-cock inspector

Thanks pork, that's a very interesting site especially the forum.
It seems like a lot of time and effort has to be put in to find the g spot and achieve the ultimate orgasm, but from what ive read sounds like its well worth trying.
Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

its true for sure... when my GF fists me, its an inexplicable feeling of ecstasy for me... i could feel that way forever if i could.. save for the fact that i have to shit every now and then, i'd just assume live with her arm in my ass

shrug

Old 12-29-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rancor169 is on a distinguished road

two spots, also under the scrotum if you rub it right, have cum from the anal g-spot be4
Old 01-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough
Default Male gspot= FACT

I have had my best orgasms when my prostate has been stimulated. This has included fingers, dildos/vibrators and cocks doing the stimulation. For me, the best is when an averaged to slightly above-average sized cock (6-7", average to slightly above average thickness is best for me) is fucking me, but I have also had great orgasms when being fingered or having a dildo used while fucking or getting head. The first time I experienced it was with a fuck buddy who loved to swallow huge cum loads. She knew that the best way to get these consistantly was to stimulate the prostate. When she asked if she could finger my ass while she sucked my cock, I was hesitant, but she had given me so many great sexual experience that I felt I owed it to her to let her have her way on this. As it turned out, she knew exactly what she was talking about. I came so hard the first time I thought I might pass out from pleasure. This lead to her using a dildo on my ass while I fucked hers, and then her using a strap on on me, and eventually her bringing a hot tranny home one night to fuck both of us. Doing 69 with Sonia while this beautiful tgirl reamed my ass with her hard cock is still the hottest fuck of my life. Of course, like the female gspot, I think this varies for each person. For some people having this area stimulated might not get them hot. Like any anal play, I think the keys are patience and lube. And, of course, let youself relax. If you are worried about the activity, it will be hard to enjoy it.
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Male G Spot

It really does exist. I have found it while using a dildo on myself. the feeling is very pleasurable. Now I want a cock in me to hit my G Spot and to let loose a big load of cum.
Old 02-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kijm60 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure it's called 'the penis'.
Old 02-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Maybe yes, maybe no. I suspect it doesn't work for all. When I was having medical problems, I had to have a prostate message'. "Finger up my butt and rub my prostate". The intended result was to have to pee. It worked. By the way, the doctor was female, and no it wasn't sensuous. LOL