Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-29-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Proud To Be A Cocksucker

I've noted that most of shemale-lovers maintain they're straight, straight/bisex or bisex. Nobody thinks he's a gay. Someone wrote that all shemale-lovers are straight or bisex and no-one is gay. The only exception is Hank, who sincerely mantains to be, at the moment, gay/bisex.
Well, i think i'm a particular kind of gay ( "transphilic gay"):
1) I adore the cock and can't live without it
2) I don't like the pussy
3) I find extremely sexy the deep and low voice of many shemales
4) I'm an outstanding cocksucker and can suck entirely a huge cock ("better than a bitch", said many ladyboys)
5) I'm fast totally passive and prefer to be fucked rather to fuck
6) I reach the orgasm only if my lovely girlfriend fucks me in the mouth and in the ass.
The only difference between me and a "classical" gay is my extreme vulnerability to feminine beauty ( pretty face, sweet features, graceful and curvaceous body etc.). That's because i adore ladyboys and feel attracted by shemales more than by guys. But if i had to choose between a women and a pretty boy with a feminine face and a big cock, i'll choose the boy.
Am i a rarity ?

Last edited by eliogabalo; 08-29-2007 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gurgaonhot is on a distinguished road
Arrow You are straight

Hi Eliogabalo
I believe many of us here feel like you. But behaving differently because never got a ladyboy girlfriend. I am bi-sexual I suck the cock of my boyfriend and enjoy ass pounding but I am not fully satisfied because he is not a sweet girl. I also enjoy the company of my girl friend but not fully satisfied as she does not have a dick.
Unfortunately I never had ladyboy girlfriend. You have realised your dream and not guilty about it. To me you are straight neither gay nor bisexual.
Enjoy

Old 08-30-2007
translover

Thumbs up

I am bi-sexual I suck the cock of T-girls (some males ) enjoy ass pounding but I am not fully satisfied because they are not a sweet girl. I also enjoy the company of my girl friend but not fully satisfied as she does not have a cock.

I am sorry Gurgaonhot i changed a little. you are right.

Absolutely right

i think i should live with 1 LB and 1 sweet girl . that would be greaaaattt
Old 08-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hi Translover
You are right our type needs to be both man and woman to be complete. I hope you get both Tgirl and a woman.
Recently I am having weekend session with a energetic couple. I am enjoying sucking her Pussy while he is pounding my ass. I am going out with this couple for 3 days holiday on a hill station in Himalaya this weekend. I am full of expection.
I don't know when my search for T Girl will end. Wish you good luck you can try threesome
Old 08-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Yes; a shemale is the perfect partner because she's in the meantime male and female (that's why ladyboys are superior to women). Nevertheless i feel attracted by the feminine side only from an aesthetic point of view. Sexually i feel attracted by the male side: i adore the cock and don't like the pussy. That's why i think i'm virtually gay. Gay or not, the most important thing is to be happy, and i am. The feminine side of my ladyboy satisfies my love for beauty, and the male side satisfies my sexuality. So i think an active ladyboy is the best thing in the world ...
Old 08-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

busterbutchie is on a distinguished road
Default I like both.

I love both shemales and females. They are both beautiful in their own ways. Gay is not the way for me because they don't have any beauty in their sex. IMHO.
Old 08-31-2007
translover

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurgaonhot View Post
Hi Translover
You are right our type needs to be both man and woman to be complete. I hope you get both Tgirl and a woman.
Recently I am having weekend session with a energetic couple. I am enjoying sucking her Pussy while he is pounding my ass. I am going out with this couple for 3 days holiday on a hill station in Himalaya this weekend. I am full of expection.
I don't know when my search for T Girl will end. Wish you good luck you can try threesome
Be sure, i have tried 3somes and 4somes. And i love groups with the T-girls.

But i haven't done a group with a girl and a T-girl yet. i would like to suck a T-girl with a girl.

i had had many experiences about group sex. and i like it.

One of my best is, i tried 3some with my cousin and a friend from chat channel. they were both younger than me and i fucked this friend while he was fucking my cousin and i came in his ass. that was so excited.

And another 3some adventure with two T-girls in Baki/Azerbaijan. while i was sucking a t-girl the other one was fucking me with her small hard dick. While he was fucking me slowly, the other one came into my mouth and i swallow every drop of that wonderful thin big hardcock's cream.

I love sex, i love it and always enjoy it.
Old 08-31-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't like groups, but before the arrival of Luiza i often dreamed to be dominated by two ladyboys . In these dreams they fucked me in turn and i was their bitch.
Old 09-01-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
Be sure, i have tried 3somes and 4somes. And i love groups with the T-girls.

But i haven't done a group with a girl and a T-girl yet. i would like to suck a T-girl with a girl.

i had had many experiences about group sex. and i like it.

One of my best is, i tried 3some with my cousin and a friend from chat channel. they were both younger than me and i fucked this friend while he was fucking my cousin and i came in his ass. that was so excited.

And another 3some adventure with two T-girls in Baki/Azerbaijan. while i was sucking a t-girl the other one was fucking me with her small hard dick. While he was fucking me slowly, the other one came into my mouth and i swallow every drop of that wonderful thin big hardcock's cream.

I love sex, i love it and always enjoy it.
What a experience you have tried every thing
Old 09-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

how did you get to Baki/Azerbaijan?

back on thread topic, im new to this and see myself as a heterosexual guy whos just realised he likes T Girls too. I'm still working this out but I think its the fact that T girls are mentally and psychologically female while I am psychologically male means I cant avoid a mental attraction and a sexual one if they are hot enough This doesnt explain why I am also curious about shecock. Maybe if I ever have an experience with or meet a T girl my view will become clearer.

Last edited by inadaze; 09-06-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
how did you get to Baki/Azerbaijan?

back on thread topic, im new to this and see myself as a heterosexual guy whos just realised he likes T Girls too. I'm still working this out but I think its the fact that T girls are mentally and psychologically female while I am psychologically male means I cant avoid a mental attraction and a sexual one if they are hot enough This doesnt explain why I am also curious about shecock. Maybe if I ever have an experience with or meet a T girl my view will become clearer.
This question comes up repeatedly "Am I gay?". The more I dwell on it and the longer I've been into this the harder it gets to give a st8 (no pun intended) answer. Also, sexuality is a dynamic thing - it may change over time.

My personal belief is that there probably is some slight degree of bi-sexuality involved, but I'm not even sure of that (if your attraction is solely to ladyboys). Actually, I'm of the opinion that a cock is not EXCLUSIVELY a symbol of masculinity - to me at least it has also become a symbol of femininity when placed on a ladyboy.

But again, it's not so easily answered - as transsexuality itself is so very diverse so is attraction to transsexuals.

Peace!

Hank
Old 09-08-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

scotty1090 is on a distinguished road

i feel the same way elio
Old 09-08-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

scotty1090 is on a distinguished road

kudos mate!
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Welcome, my friend ! Passivity is great ...
Old 04-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tglvr4u is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tglvr4u

I love to suck cock too, mostly smooth shaven cock, the bigger the better. Mostly attracted to fem guys but a bi with a sexy cock is nice too. Anyone else feel the same way
Old 04-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
my point of view on this is who really cares? they're just labels and labels are just something we don't need in this already corrupt hectic and judgemental world.

if you want to use the traditional labels, no I'm not "gay" because I am not attracted to masculinity and/or deep voices.

I like Tgirls aswell as GG's. I like the feminine curves, boobs, long hair and soft feminine voice. that is what i am attracted to. the cock is purely for sexual enjoyment, because i long to take it up the ass and and suck a big fat cock until she cums in my mouth and ass.

my ultimate fantasy is being gangbanged by 10+ shemales, all barebacked. 2 cocks in my ass and 1 in my mouth at the same time, and the banging could go on ages if they switch out with another tranny. then they can all cum in my ass and mouth. the thought of being fucked in my cum filled ass makes me horny. mmmmmmmm
Old 04-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jplove is on a distinguished road

Bi-curious maybe but have no real interest in guys or masculine TS, I'm only into the fem type... gotta look, sound 100% girl.. I do love sucking her clitty more than any pussy, have no problems there but my ass is exit only.. IMO that is where the line is drawn between Str8, bi and gay