Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

foxyathena is infamous around these partsfoxyathena is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to foxyathena Send a message via Yahoo to foxyathena Send a message via Skype™ to foxyathena
Default wanna have one?

you guys have a lot of fantasies about ladyboys, tranny's whatever you call it. And as a tranny myself i enjoy the fact that some guys are really into us. For some of you im sure already have experiences having sex with ladyboys what about the others? Are you just going to satisfy your fantasies by just looking at the pictures and jerking off over the net? Why you cant be real and find new adventures? There is nothing wrong being who you are, if thats what makes you really happy. There are lots of ladyboys who are just waiting for the right guy to come and meet them. Its not just about the big cock, big tits, feminine face or sexy legs, its about being who you are with that person and soon who knows be inlove with each other. Me for an instance i have been to a lot of relationship but i only been inlove and serious with one guy, an american guy. My point is, its time do something out of th ordinary things, okay being into ladyboys are not so ordinary specially to guys. But try to extend it be more extraordinary, find new adventure, be involve find your dream ladyboy... if its not in your place then maybe in some other place...and think.....is it lust or love... or maybe both... think again... it might be something more serious than that..

just nothing to do. ehheehe..tell me if i make sense lol