Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

joann-a is on a distinguished road
Exclamation The most tasteful in sex

I thing,the most tasteful thinks in sex are,the taste of dickand the taste of cum.Do you agree?

Joann-a
Old 01-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prouk1954 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prouk1954
Default the most tastefull

Oh Joann-a!You have right.I like the taste of cum so match,I thing,I can drink gallons!
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Not having had any experience with shemales I only have my imagination to go by. I want to taste cock. I love the thought of taking a shemale cock in my mouth then licking the head and shaft. Then back to taking her whole cock in my mouth and moving my head back and forth along the entire length without letting her slip out. Finally she will cry out in ecstasy as she shoots a big load into my mouth while I swallow it all.
The closest I have come to this is masturbating and tasting my own precum and cum. I love the taste of it and am longing to taste shemale cock. I especially like the thought of cock in my mouth and would want to keep on sucking. I really need to feel cock in me.
Old 01-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Is there nobody else out there that likes the taste of cock? I can hardly wait for the first time to suck a shemale cock. I can only imagine what it's like. I think of sucking shemale cock all the time and I really need to wrap my lips around one soon.
Old 01-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

virtualo1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to virtualo1

I love to fuck a shemale while "she" is with hard cock at the same time...
Old 01-28-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

I think everybody here would love to wrap their lips around some shemale cock.
Here's a couple of prime love sausages i would really like to get my lips around.

I just love to see the swollen purple knob end bulging out of the tight foreskin the throbbing head begging to be released.

I gently lick the shiny protruding head, holding the thick hot shaft in my hand.
I slowly peel back the foreskin over the huge swollen head as pre cum seeps out of her excited cock head.
The soft skin slips sharply over the rim of her lovely thick shiny bell end.
Hurriedly i spread my lips all around the head sucking and sucking harder and harder i begin to wank her off into my mouth sucking and licking faster and faster.
I pull harder as she moans out load - I'm cumming I'm cumming, swallow my spunk, oh yes take it in your mouth.
I feel her shaft suddenly stiffen and twitch in my hot mouth as a huge cum blast hits the back of my throat, i gag and struggle to swallow her creamy hot load as another long stream pumps into my eager mouth.
I squeeze her fat ball sack tightly forcing more of her creamy nectar into my mouth from her throbbing twitching fat cock.
As the last few thick spurts hit my taste buds, she falls back on the bed exusted and i greedily lick, suck and swallow the last drops of her hot cock cream, squeezing hard all the way up her long shaft until the last delicious sticky cum drops ooze out onto my tongue mmmmm..that was gooood, really good.mmm.
Attached Thumbnails
151.jpg   131.jpg   pic_176.jpg  

Old 01-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I think everybody here would love to wrap their lips around some shemale cock.
Here's a couple of prime love sausages i would really like to get my lips around.

I just love to see the swollen purple knob end bulging out of the tight foreskin the throbbing head begging to be released.

I gently lick the shiny protruding head, holding the thick hot shaft in my hand.
I slowly peel back the foreskin over the huge swollen head as pre cum seeps out of her excited cock head.
The soft skin slips sharply over the rim of her lovely thick shiny bell end.
Hurriedly i spread my lips all around the head sucking and sucking harder and harder i begin to wank her off into my mouth sucking and licking faster and faster.
I pull harder as she moans out load - I'm cumming I'm cumming, swallow my spunk, oh yes take it in your mouth.
I feel her shaft suddenly stiffen and twitch in my hot mouth as a huge cum blast hits the back of my throat, i gag and struggle to swallow her creamy hot load as another long stream pumps into my eager mouth.
I squeeze her fat ball sack tightly forcing more of her creamy nectar into my mouth from her throbbing twitching fat cock.
As the last few thick spurts hit my taste buds, she falls back on the bed exusted and i greedily lick, suck and swallow the last drops of her hot cock cream, squeezing hard all the way up her long shaft until the last delicious sticky cum drops ooze out onto my tongue mmmmm..that was gooood, really good.mmm.
Wow, what a description. I couldn't have said it better.