Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Control or not ?

So do I, but that's a decision of nature !

Erogenous zones both up front or from the rear - aren't we lucky whatever our sex, there's always plenty of choice ! Enjoy every sensation another person's body can give you, I say, but don't be unprepared to experiment on them in turn !

If you are a little nervous about launching yourself into unknown waters, or you are not too sure how considerate or experienced your intended lover is likely to be, try placing them on their back, suck them sweetly into a screaming erection
( at this point you can neatly slip a condom onto it + lubrication ), and then, facing their feet, squat down and settle your bumhole gently onto that straining cock. That way you can take it in as deep or as fast as you like !

Good luck !