Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales > In Memoriam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-24-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cockateer will become famous soon enough
Default Iodine Oct-21-1989 - Oct-23-2014

I already posted the sad news in the picture thread which I started for her a long time ago, but I was asked to share this here as well.

It is my sad duty to inform you that the woman we've known as Iodine committed suicide on October 23rd, two days after her 25th birthday. I got these sad news the other day, can't say much about the background yet. It seems that the relationship with a man which she had been so happy about ended in tears and led to this tragedy. I don't want to condemn that guy, but I was surprised to say the least when I found out that it didn't take him more than three weeks after Iodine's death to start a new relationship with a woman. If I should learn more you'll hear it first. Iodine's body was brought to Colorado where her family resides. There she was cremated.

Iodine's death is a terrible loss for all those who knew her, it'll take me a while to digest this. Her family is devastated, they supported her on her way to become a woman. I've read very moving words from her mom and dad, and from several other family members.

I add a portrait of her to this thread, unfortunately the system doesn't let me post the original picture, not even from an album, just a thumbnail. Iodine loved to share her pictures, and I know she'd love the idea that we keep watching and loving her, that we don't forget her, so feel free to visit the thread I've linked above. But please do me a favour and say a little prayer for her. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
1247837482086.jpg  
Old 12-24-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou for your post, Cockateer.

Although I only knew Iodine through her posts on this site she came across as a very nice person. I'm sure that she will be missed by many. My condolences to her family and friends.
Old 01-09-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

I was very sorry to hear this tragic news. I wsa lucky enough to have a short exchange of emails with her a year ago, and can honestly say that she changed my life - it was through Iodine that I learned about this aspect of my sexuality. If only she had turned to us - I feel that many of us would have offered support.
Old 10-24-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

another has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Iodine Oct 21 1989 - Oct24 2014

Iodine had a smile that could warm the whole room. And she continued to open up like a flower.

I only heard of this a few weeks ago, as I've been mostly out of everything with a bacterial infection, that is now mostly cured.

You can find her obituary and haneyandsonsfuneralhomes, and if you click on condolences you can leave a kind word or two.

Witchycat at wordpress says of Rebecca : "She was extremely trusting, and she wanted the same of those around her. " Iodine and I never met as close as Wyoming and Colorado are. In the old day it would have been a good days ride by horseback down the Chisholm trail, from Laramie to Denver, Now its a comfortable less that two hours ride by car.

How I learned of Rebecca came about this way : Fukushima. And everyone wanted to know about a pill to absorb radiation. Iodine. So I googled Iodine and one of the returns was for Iodine at TLB. I found Iodine (Rebecca) and TLB (This wonderful site). I'm quite happy with both !
Old 10-24-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Addendum

May I add: Iodine's legal name was Rebecca Vachon. and thank you.
Old 11-27-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

May I add: The correct name is: Hanleyandsonsfuneralhomes.com to leave a word or two in condolences.
Old 11-27-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by another View Post
May I add: Iodine's legal name was Rebecca Vachon. and thank you.
Thank you for the information.
Old 10-22-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Iodine. Reprise

Iodine will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend. My favorite picture of her is with her dad, arms around each other, and happy -if such a thing is possible.

I came across a pic of Iodine posing for the camera, that looks quite like one on a web page I had visited. So much so that it looks posed for a viewer that liked the first. Click image to open a larger version of tumblr_mkrawuuhoN1s5oh47o1_1280.jpg. Views: 13.

Click image to open a larger version of Iodine_set from Cockateer_006.jpg. Views: 16.