Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-18-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bling2112 will become famous soon enough
Default Who is this blonde tranny please

I am looking for any information on this blonde tranny, and where is she now.
Attached Thumbnails
image002.jpg   image173.jpg   image174.jpg  

Old 10-29-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

She is credited with being in eight movies according to 'hotmovies.com',but the only one I remember her from is Transsexual Prostitutes 13.I believe she goes by Stephanie Williams.

I hope that helps.
Old 10-29-2013

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatsworth View Post
She is credited with being in eight movies according to 'hotmovies.com',but the only one I remember her from is Transsexual Prostitutes 13.I believe she goes by Stephanie Williams.

I hope that helps.
Unfortunately that's not Stephanie Williams. Stephanie (aka: Shawna) appears on the cover for Transsexual Prostitutes 13 wearing white.
Stephanie Williams aka: Shawna's thread: http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2587

The 4 tgirls in Transsexual Prostitutes #13 are Nikki (aka: Roxy Blaze) (wearing black), Anastasia (in red), Stephanie Williams (in white) and Barbie (with the tattoo on her arm).
Transsexual Prostitutes #13 info: http://www.devilsfilm.com/en/Transse...es-13/dvd/1180
Attached Thumbnails
yuc5v7tbv1vvibe5rd2c.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 10-29-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-30-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

Dauls: I went through the first page here looking to see who I could help because I had my own question about that LA Asian girl I inquired about here.I didn't get to research it deeply,but I think you are right. As far as I know,that's the only video she made.
...I thought the 'Nikki' listed there in that video is more well known as 'Shawna' or "Shauna' also. Not that it matters that much since it's not germane in this case.