Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Boys Who Seem Girls And Girls Who Seem Boys

As someone knows, i adore Ambiguity and my ideal partner is an androgynous.
My first love were male women. Whe i was a teen i was crazy about the "male girls". Girls with very short hair, small tits and a strong/athletic body. Girls who resemble boys. My heroine was Grace Jones, the sexiest androgynous i've ever seen.
Then i knew ladyboys and became a great shemale-lover. Ladyboys are a wonderful mix of masculinity and femininity. What's better than a nice girl with a lovely cock between the legs ? For 10 years i put all my love on shemales, and they made my life better.
But in the last months i feel a great resurgence of my old love for male women. When i see a nice girl with very short hair, dressed like a boy, i get too exciteed ! And if she shows physical strenght and a dominant nature, i fall immediately in love ...
O dear ! These masculine girls can't make me happy, because they have not a cock ! They have to use a strap-on dildo, and that's a sad imitation. I want a real cock ... But they're so beautiful ! They are so ambiguous !!
I adore shemales, repute them Goddesses and i'm sure they're the best lovers in the world. But this attraction for male women worries me too much ... I love a ladyboy. But if a male girl courts me, how can i resist ?
Recently i masturbate thinking about Skin, the wonderful androgynous singer who reminds me of my first love, Grace Jones.
Boys who seem girls and girls who seem boys are the 2 side of the Ambiguity. Ladyboys are genetically males, and male girls are genetically females. But both are spiritually androgynous. So androginity is always my obsession. And here is the problem .. Ladyboys are ambiguous, but GIRLS WHO SEEM LADYBOYS are even more ambiguous ! They are super-ambiguous ! Paradoxically, ladyboys are a bit too feminine for me. In the last weeks i daydream about male girls and think: "If only they had a cock !!". But they have not it ...
My perfect partner is a girl who seems a ladyboy ! What a incredible mess !
I'd like talking with another member who loves shemales AND male girls.
Can someone understand me ?
Old 11-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

3 hours ago i viewed a nice girl with a lovely ephebic face, a short red hair and an athletic slim body. She played soccer .She was virtually without tits. And she was so dominant, so confident, so ... androgynous !!
O my God; why my old obsession tortures me again ?
Old 11-26-2007
Rick_

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
3 hours ago i viewed a nice girl with a lovely ephebic face, a short red hair and an athletic slim body. She played soccer .She was virtually without tits. And she was so dominant, so confident, so ... androgynous !!
O my God; why my old obsession tortures me again ?
Thats wierd
Old 11-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

I can kind of empathise with you Elio, as I am not attracted to all shemales but only the feminine looking ones or the ones whos feminine aspect cancels out most or all of their masculine aspect.

But Grace Jones .... ugh no way.. grace Jones is Mike Tyson with a vagina !
Old 11-26-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

intheass87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com View Post
Thats wierd
hmmm agreed...
Old 11-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

maybe elio thinks too much ?
Old 11-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
maybe elio thinks too much ?
Not me, my friend , but my crazy brain... and my strange hormons too ... i find very hard to understand myself. Perhaps i'm the fruit of a genetic mutation :D
I adore the masculinity but want it in an androgynous body ... a body with something graceful ... something nice ... something feminine, above all in the face ...
Perhaps i'm a sort of new dr. Frankenstein. I could take the nice face of a girl, cut her hair very short, and insert it in an androgynous body with a beautiful cock ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 11-27-2007 at 04:09 AM.
Old 11-28-2007

i guess those kinda girls are hot too. i mean, hell i'd do them

i actually also enjoy small tits on a real girl.. not always, but it is a turn on, dunno why
Old 01-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bob4038 is on a distinguished road

androgynous small flat girls where always hot to me. Perhaps that is part of my interest here. Hmmm, tough choice, but bath would be nice (especailly at the same time)!
Old 04-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SJTCurious is on a distinguished road

I love all kinds. Short haired woman, fem boys(see the other threads),etc.
There is something espcially attractive. I think it may just be the open nature of the people here.
I couldnot find many pics!!!
Perhaps we should start a short haired or androgenous thread???
Attached Thumbnails
z11.jpg  
Old 06-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
My first love were male women. Whe i was a teen i was crazy about the "male girls". Girls with very short hair, small tits and a strong/athletic body. Girls who resemble boys. My heroine was Grace Jones, the sexiest androgynous i've ever seen.
Then i knew ladyboys and became a great shemale-lover. Ladyboys are a wonderful mix of masculinity and femininity. What's better than a nice girl with a lovely cock between the legs ? For 10 years i put all my love on shemales, and they made my life better.
But in the last months i feel a great resurgence of my old love for male women. When i see a nice girl with very short hair, dressed like a boy, i get too exciteed ! And if she shows physical strenght and a dominant nature, i fall immediately in love ...
O dear ! These masculine girls can't make me happy, because they have not a cock ! They have to use a strap-on dildo, and that's a sad imitation. I want a real cock ... But they're so beautiful ! They are so ambiguous !!
I adore shemales, repute them Goddesses and i'm sure they're the best lovers in the world. But this attraction for male women worries me too much ... I love a ladyboy. But if a male girl courts me, how can i resist ?
Recently i masturbate thinking about Skin, the wonderful androgynous singer who reminds me of my first love, Grace Jones.
Boys who seem girls and girls who seem boys are the 2 side of the Ambiguity. Ladyboys are genetically males, and male girls are genetically females. But both are spiritually androgynous. So androginity is always my obsession. And here is the problem .. Ladyboys are ambiguous, but GIRLS WHO SEEM LADYBOYS are even more ambiguous ! They are super-ambiguous ! Paradoxically, ladyboys are a bit too feminine for me. In the last weeks i daydream about male girls and think: "If only they had a cock !!". But they have not it ...
Honey, I dig you! And I do admire your postings - especially this one. You are touching the core of gender-identification and why we are attracted the way we are. As I believe I have always preached here there truly is no black-and-white. That goes for trans*women as well as for guys-like-us.

It's dynamic, and your attractions differ from month to month. You're probably just bisexual but with an advanced touch of being with a SHE who is also a HE in a more sophisticated way than normal bisexuals, who just are attracted to what ever.

I feel much of the same at least in regards to her femininity/masculinity. However, I always felt that my trans*women were totally women, and their "womanness" made their masculine attributes into feminine attributes.

You are touching an interesting attraction here, though, and I believe your point is very valid. As said I dig it!

H
Old 12-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough
Default Boy who seem like girls

Old 12-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

love the pic above
Old 03-24-2010
lookinforlove

Quote:

anybody for me here... 19 femboy here from manila

Hope to know a nice guy for friendship and maybe for a possible relationship..

cheers
Old 03-24-2010
lookinforlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob4038 View Post
androgynous small flat girls where always hot to me. Perhaps that is part of my interest here. Hmmm, tough choice, but bath would be nice (especailly at the same time)!
i wanna know you,,

hugs,
manila.femboy.19
Attached Thumbnails
pao.0015.jpg  
Old 03-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

You are cute.
Old 03-25-2010
lookinforlove

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofmymind View Post
You are cute.

THanks,

How are you doing?? where are you from?

hugs
jen