Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-25-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham
Default The Shemale Nude

I was quite amazed to discover that there are no photographic works devoted to shemales or ladyboys. A quick browse on Amazon produces a plethora of books on the male nude, the female nude, on gays and lesbians, but none devoted to the third sex.

Surely, I'm not the only photographer who finds shemales and ladyboys beautiful?

A work on shemales would fit right into the portfolio of a publishing house like Taschen.

Any thoughts on this?

Cham
Old 01-26-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Default Dream job

Well it seems you've discovered a gap in the market, shemale devotion is definitely on the rise and can only become more popular.
I have often thought good high quality shemale pics of beautiful tgirls would be nice to have in a collection.
Having said that a book of them is not what most of us would want lying aroud the house:D

I was quite keen on photography a few years ago, i think i have a good eye for it and some of my portraits were quite good for a amature.
Back then my dream job would have been a glamour photographer taking sexy photos of beautiful girls, but technically I'm not great.

Of course now my dream job would be a glamour photographer for tgirls.
Anyway why dont you have ago yourself if your that keen, I'm sure someone would publish them and what a fantastic job!
Ive just thought of some new posts now.
Old 01-26-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Quote:
Of course now my dream job would be a glamour photographer for tgirls.
Anyway why dont you have ago yourself if your that keen, I'm sure someone would publish them and what a fantastic job!
I am exploring the possibilities

Cham
Old 01-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Bob's

Bob's T girls.com

He beat you to the job.
Old 01-26-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Bob's T girls.com

He beat you to the job.
Well he sort of has, great photos but that's no book.
Old 02-02-2008
Shemale Sexpert

I did find a site, but it specializes in ladyboy glamour (even has a printed calendar) but no erotica.

Cham
Old 02-10-2008
Shemale Sexpert

Bumping this up with a shot from LadyBoyFashion and its sister-site Silk-angels.

Cham
Attached Thumbnails
LBF.jpg  
Old 02-10-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Bumping this up with a shot from LadyBoyFashion and its sister-site Silk-angels.

Cham
Nothing wrong with a promoting your thread, id never indulge in it myself of course Shouldn't this be on the shemale chat thread though?

Anyway that's a great glam pic, and she looks sensational, is she really a ladyboy?
Shes got a fantastically curvy body, nice looking girl as well
Thanks cham, ill have to have a look at that site.