Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

schiff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to schiff
Default I Love This Forum

I love being a member of this forum! Thank you all for all of your hard work and effort to keep this thing booming. And thanks for all of the amazing content!!
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiff View Post
I love being a member of this forum! Thank you all for all of your hard work and effort to keep this thing booming. And thanks for all of the amazing content!!
Now if we can discover what your amazing "content" is.
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Now if we can discover what your amazing "content" is.
Just look in the mirror babe, that's it.
Old 01-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

agedwards63 is on a distinguished road

I love this place too sooo glad I found it
Old 01-19-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Just look in the mirror babe, that's it.
No, that would be more like absolute Nirvana.
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

Agreed, this site is amazing.
So glad to have found it, thank you all <3
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

I started just a few days ago and like it here too.
Old 01-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

frostyfrost is on a distinguished road

I just stumbled upon here not that long ago. I'm fairly closeted in my liking of everything that's not straight and not vanilla, but I just went searching for transexual forums to see what was out there. So far I like what I see
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

yay new ppl, I'm glad we are making u feel welcome. Mmwah!
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh did I also mention that all of you are awesome as well? And frostyfrost, enjoy it to the fullest
Old 01-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road

i love this forum as well, first because i feel very comfortable among people (male,genetic females, M2F girls, transvestites) who share my own sexual desires, so that i don't fell like a weirdo.
second because i discovered wonderfully looking models and i can share my enthusiasm with fellow fans.
third because it's not only posting pictures and threads and posting stuff like "wow she's hot" or "i'd fuck her gladly", but people often try to explain what appeals to them on an issue, shedding some light on their sexuality, which i find very important to fully understand mine.
and fourth because, if a small minority write silly sexist bullshit like "she's very fuckable" or "wow, i can't believe she's not a real girl" (which betray their macho mentality where people are objects , uncapable to suffer,have feelings, desires, tastes and dignity), a lot of others write interesting, enlightening and rather challenging stuff incouraging discussion.
What struck me most, because i did not expect it, is the considerable amount of women (both genetic and m2f girls) contributing; the witty, balanced, smart stuff some of them write is maybe the main reason this forum is so good, helpful, pleasant and exciting.
the fact that the forum language is english unfortunately puts the "native" speakers in a better position to properly express their thoughts whilst the others, to different degrees, might not be able to articulate so well a set of sentences to properly communicate their thoughts, so we might look "less smart" or more ignorant. anyway, i can't figure out a better option, a fool will always find his way regardless of the language to expose himself for what he is.
Old 01-22-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirillo View Post
the fact that the forum language is english unfortunately puts the "native" speakers in a better position to properly express their thoughts whilst the others, to different degrees, might not be able to articulate so well a set of sentences to properly communicate their thoughts, so we might look "less smart" or more ignorant. anyway, i can't figure out a better option, a fool will always find his way regardless of the language to expose himself for what he is.
I think this is important to mention. I think most of us (including me) need to be aware of language barriers and how things don't always translate well.
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default I 2nd the notion,, and emotion,,,,

As a long time LB lover I happily attest TransLB Forum, is by far the very best
I'm way curious bout 1 thing though: why it be that w/so active a site membership, the associated chat rooms be oh so dormant ??
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

And schiff, I love your avatar, because if I'm not mistaken that's my favorite t-girl, the awesome Renata Araujo! Excellent taste man. I love that car washing set she did- fantastic!
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by threnn00 View Post
And schiff, I love your avatar, because if I'm not mistaken that's my favorite t-girl, the awesome Renata Araujo! Excellent taste man. I love that car washing set she did- fantastic!
Thank you very much! Ya man..... that set had me going crazy for months......