Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ikebana43 is on a distinguished road
Default Ladyboys and Shemales fathering

Bi-oriented Shemales and Ladyboys fathering

Since a while i fantasize about Shemales and Ladyboys forced to father an immobilized female. I would like to discuss this fantasy as well as to ask whether it is known that a Ladyboy or Shemale fathered an offspring.
All i know it was the famous Ladyboy Moo who fathered a child. This child must be extremely beautyful. (If the wench was as beautyful as she was).
However, let me know about your fanatasies. You may know other strong and fertile Shemales and Ladyboys who did the same. I am not in the castrated section of fantasies. In contrary.
I know, it sounds strange, but this will happen as well as in other fields of sexuality.
(Btw: Google Layboy Moo and you know, what i mean.)
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikebana43 View Post

Since a while i fantasize about Shemales and Ladyboys forced to father an immobilized female. I would like to discuss this fantasy as well as to ask whether it is known that a Ladyboy or Shemale fathered an offspring.
All i know it was the famous Ladyboy Moo who fathered a child. This child must be extremely beautyful. (If the wench was as beautyful as she was).
However, let me know about your fanatasies. You may know other strong and fertile Shemales and Ladyboys who did the same. I am not in the castrated section of fantasies. In contrary.
I know, it sounds strange, but this will happen as well as in other fields of sexuality.
Seriously? The "wench"?!

And what "will happen as well in other fields of sexuality"?
Old 04-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ikebana43 is on a distinguished road

Wench = prostitute, maid, etc.
What's wrong with it?

Other fields of sexuality = Do you have a lack of imagination? There are more than "in and out". BDSM in all forms, (Femdom, masochism, Latex, SM,, etc.
I personaly know that Moo is a control freak, topping every hole that is offered.
Why wonder?
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wench = prostitute, maid, etc.
What's wrong with it?
You used the word to describe the mother of Moo's child. It is an odd choice of words in English when "woman" would have sufficed. I am sure others will understand my point.

Quote:
Other fields of sexuality = Do you have a lack of imagination? There are more than "in and out". BDSM in all forms, (Femdom, masochism, Latex, SM,, etc.
I personaly know that Moo is a control freak, topping every hole that is offered.
Why wonder?

Your insulting remark about my "imagination" notwithstanding, I'll simply say that it is your responsibility to make what you write understandable, not that of the readers to discern what you mean when what you write is so unclear.

My question was in response to this that you wrote:
Now, is the "this" to which you refer the matter of "Shemales and Ladyboys forced to father an immobilized female"? Or perhaps it is simply "a Ladyboy or Shemale fathered an offspring"? Or then, again, since it follows the mention of castration, perhaps it's that to which you refer? In any case, it's quite unclear. And your response to me is even more unclear, because now the post is about indiscriminate topping rather than forced impregnation.

I realize from your post that English is not your native language, but before you decide to question my imagination again I suggest you make absolutely clear that what you write -- in English, the language of the Forum -- makes sense.
Old 04-03-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:

Well good luck with your fantasy. Cause most transsexual women become infertile after a while on hormones. So we can't "father" children. And further more, if we could have children, we'd rather mother them.
Old 04-03-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Seriously? The "wench"?!

And what "will happen as well in other fields of sexuality"?
I'm pretty sure that English is not the OP's first language so I'm quite willing to let the OP express his opinions as best he can.
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm pretty sure that English is not the OP's first language so I'm quite willing to let the OP express his opinions as best he can.
It's almost as if you didn't read his response, only mine, before you decided to post this.
Old 04-03-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's almost as if you didn't read his response, only mine, before you decided to post this.
I did read his response and as I believe that English isn't his first language then he is going to say things that are worded awkwardly. There is a good chance that what he is posting is not meant to be as harsh as what it is coming out as.
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I did read his response and as I believe that English isn't his first language then he is going to say things that are worded awkwardly. There is a good chance that what he is posting is not meant to be as harsh as what it is coming out as.
We shall see.
Old 04-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

optimusmike123 will become famous soon enoughoptimusmike123 will become famous soon enough

why does almost everything in this section of the website turn into an arguement. it is really starting to get annoying