Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Dreams

I always dream of my delightful brazilian shemale. This is my favourite dream:
She's wearing a wedding dress and is going to marry me. Imagine the contrast between her black skin and the white wedding dress ! And the huge cock wich can be seen trough the dress !! I hope this dream can become reality a day ... if possible in a catholic church ... it's so blasphemous !!
Have you got dreams about shemales too ?
Old 07-22-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Mine is similar.-

Ive been dating a beautiful girl for about a year, her names Sasha, she's got long dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, slim very sexy body, perfect, my little angel, and we get on great, so much so we decide to marry, only one problem, she won't let me in her knickers, but this make me respect her even more, and i love her deeply.

We do kiss a lot thou, shes a fantastic kisser very passionate with her long tongue, better than all the other girlfriends Ive had , this always gets me over excited, so to help me out she gives me a wank a a blow job regularly, again better than all the other girls, she seems to know exactly what to do and how i like it, and she loves to swallow my spunk. I've never met a girl who likes it so much.
But she won't let me near her knickers, she always says- i'm saving myself for you until we are married, i love you, i know you will wait.

Wait i do. Then finally, the big day comes.
The registrar pronounces us man and wife, turns to me and says you may kiss the bride, we have a long sensual kiss, i look into her beautiful blue eyes and whisper, i cant wait to get you to the honeymoon suite, she replies, i cant wait to get you their.

Hours later, after the do, we finally arrive at the lovey suit in Barbados, i carry her into the bedroom, my hart pounding with excitement i throw her onto the bed.
She looks so sweet, sexy and vulnerable in her white wedding dress, my little angel, i look into her eyes -i say, i want you so bad, i kiss her, then she turns me over pinning my arms down with her knees, dominant and totally in control like never before, she pulls her perfect firm tits out of her dress, she says, you like? oh god yes, i reply.
I'm going to give you the best fucking of your life, my love, she says.
I'm almost cumming in my pants as she undoes my zip and yanks them down.
My cock is raging hard, she says, ho! you are very excited aren't you, you dirty little boy, she grabs my cock and starts to suck and wank me like crazy, her beautiful long flowing black hair swaying against my legs and balls, oh god stop! i yell out, i'm going to come.
She pulls away with a big grin on her face and says, oh poor boy, can't control yourself? it won't do. I'll have to take control of you.
She unzips the back of her wedding dress and pulls it off, her gorgeous, slim, petite little body glistening beneath the white bask, she looked so sexy in her stocking and suspenders and little white silky panties. what a beautiful site and all mine i think to myself.

Would you like me to swallow your cum again? she asks,oh yes! i reply.
Not this time boy, your going to swallow mine now, she commands. your going to suck me until i squirt my load all over your face.
She pulls herself up, legs spread apart over my face.
In the dusky light i can see a big pussy bulge through her lacy white knickers.
My cock throbs and twitches.
You like a girl with a big bulge in her panties then, she askes,
ho god yes, i want to lick and suck all the cum out of your fat pussy lips, Ive been waiting for this for so long.

She kneels down further and pushes her crotch into my face, rubbing the hot lace across my eager mouth, the fat bulging crotch and pussy lips pressing against my lips.
I think to myself, my god! her puss lips must be huge, i need to suck and lick her cunt now!.. i can almost taste her cum.
I could hardly stand the excitement and she knew it!

She pulls herself up again saying, ive got a lovely big surprise for you, NOW RIP MY KNICERS OFF, NOW!
I reach up and yank the little lacy pants down to her knees.
Jesus! i shouted, as a huge fat cock swung up into the air.
She pined me back down with her hands.
WHAT THE FUCK! i yelled.
Well now you know why i wouldn't let you into my knickers, she says.
You're the one for me, and i wasnt going to let you go.
You don't want thous other plain, boring, girls, not when you've got all this, do you? i can tell.
Take a good look at my big cock, I'm going to fuck your virgin arse hole with it.

She swayed her hips and waved her huge cock from side to side over my face. My head was spinning i couldn't believe it, my beautiful little angel was a man with tits! a girl with a big cock! a shemale!.
My beautiful Sasha had deceived me all this time, hell she even made me marry her, how could i have been so gullible? what was i to do now?

She grabbed hold of her thick tool and pushed it down closer over my face.
it was really thick and long, with a big curve in the middle of the shaft. It must be about 9" long, and curving right up into the air
She slowly pulled the foreskin back over the swollen, purple glistening bell end.
Take a gooood look, she said again, you like it don't? you dirty boy.
It's big isn't it?
I could hardly speak.
Much bigger than yours isn't it? she said,
Yes! i gulped.

I looked into her lovely blue eyes, stirring at her beautiful face, she was grinning and laughing at me, playing with me.
My eyes wandered over her perfect firm round pert tits, and thick nipples, down her slim firm body wrapped in that lacy bask, then back to her massive throbbing cock and swollen spunk filled hairy balls, her swelling meat twitching up an down between her shapely thighs, and thous white suspenders, oozing creamy pre cum out of the thick knob end.
It was the sexiest, horniest, sight i had ever see in my life!

My cock was now raging hard, so was Sasha's!
You want to suck on my big fat cock don't you? she said.
Oh god YES! YES! i shouted.
Beg me, BEG for my big cock, she replied.
Please Sasha, PLEASE! let me suck your big cock, i begged.
I couldn't believe myself, here i was begging to suck my new wife's BIG COCK!
But i could en help myself. it just looked so good.

You love cock don't you, you've always wanted a big cock in your mouth HAVEN'T YOU, you dirty little boy. she yelled
YES! YES! i replied.
Secretly i had always wanted to taste a big cock, now my WIFE was going to make me suck hers! i could hardly wait.

I knew you'd beg for my cock all along, I knew you wanted cock, your going to suck and wank me off, i'm going to spray my cum all over your face and your going to swallow it all down like a good boy are you! she said,
OH YES give it to me, please Sasha, PLEASE.

She then thrust the head of her swollen cock into my eager mouth, i could taste her creamy spunk dripping from the end, it was so delicious.
mmmm oh yes, i mumbled.
You love my big cock don't you, you dirty boy, she said, thrusting in and out of my stretched mouth.
Oh god yes, i love your big cock, i replied. i love it!
Come on suck it harder you slut, harder, suck that big cock! she yelled.

My mouth and face contorted as she began thrusting her huge weapon deeper into my stretching mouth.
You love the taste of my cock don't you slut, that so much better than a pussy isn't it! ISN'T IT, she said.
OH YES! YES i shouted as she pulled out and thrust in again.
Sasha then thrust her mammoth cock right down to the back of my throat, i gagged and thought i was going to choke but i loved it. she pulled out and demanded - SUCK MY BALLS, WANK MY COCK!

I didn't need telling twice, i grabbed hold of the massive shaft and started pulling Sasha off, her huge fat cock felt so big, hard and lovely in my hand, then i streached down and took her hairy balls in my mouth, sucking and licking like mad, wanking her off faster and faster, it was delicious, i licked up and down her shaft and all around her ball sack and then clamped back down on her oozing knob end, pulling and sucking harder and harder, she reached down grabbing my cock and started wanking me off, i was ready to explode as i felt her hot, fat, bell end swell in my mouth.

Oh yes, that's it, that's a good boy, she said, your a good cock sucker now i teach you real good, FASTER! FASTER!
I sucked it down faster and harder. it was the most delicious meat i ever tasted. i couldn't get enough.

IM GOING TO SPRY YOUR FACE! YOU WANT MY CUM DONT YOU, she shouted.
YES! YES! SPRY ME i cried.
Sasha cried out OOOOOH YES! as i pulled faster, then a great stream of hot spunk spurted out of her fat knob end and splashed into my face.
This sent me over the edge as Sasha pulled harder on my throbbing cock, i squirted the biggest stream of spunk ever from my cock all over my stomach and Sasha's hand.
I pulled harder and faster on Sasha's big dick as another long stream of her hot spunk landed on my mouth, i squeezed her lovely balls as i licked the salty spunk from my lips.
OOOOH! SWOLLOW MY SPUNK BICH, she yelled,
I took her fat cock head in my mouth just in time to taste another stream of her delicious creamy spunk, then another thick load hit the back of my throat.
I pulled hard again and squeezed tighter on her balls to drain the last spurts into my overflowing cum filled mouth.
I drank it all down as Sasha slid her big throbbing cock all over my face and down my throat. Fantastic!

We collapsed in a heap, I took Sasha in my arms we cuddled up together in the afterglow.
Did you like that she asked,
It was fantastic, the best ever, i said.
Good, because i'm going to cum in your mouth and then i'm going to fuck your arse every night now.
Then she gave me that beautiful smile, your all mine now baby, now bend over i want to fuck your sexy arse.
I looked down her big fat cock was raging hard again, she was rampant!
God! your insatiable, i said.
She just flashed that grin again, and pulled me up bending me over the bed, she stretched my ares cheeks open, then i felt the tip of her huge hot sticky bell end stretching my anus. absolute bliss!

Boy it was going to be a long night.
I'm such a luck boy...
Attached Thumbnails
1B.jpg   Sasha63.jpg  

Last edited by tlover; 07-22-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Wonderful dream !! I hope you shall have your wish !
Old 07-23-2007
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Ive been dating a beautiful girl for about a year, her names Sasha, she's got long dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, slim very sexy body, perfect, my little angel, and we get on great, so much so we decide to marry, only one problem, she won't let me in her knickers, but this make me respect her even more, and i love her deeply.
Wow man, what a wonderful story! My props!

It got me so hard reading this, I wonder if we can get any producers to actually shoot a set based on your story, it would be so hot!

I will have this story published at a blog too, so everyone could admire it as well. Thanks mate!
Old 07-23-2007
She-cock inspector

Hey thanks ssl, really glad you liked my story so much, apologies for the grammar, spelling, layout, etc, not my strong point.
Wish there was an easier way to wright my filthy stories down, Ive got loads of great fantasies in my head.
That one took me hours to wright, and theirs quite lot more of it still in my head some great and filthy bits, but i just run out of time. maybe another day part 2. if you like?

You got me all excited especially about the filming it bit, wow! that would be great to see, especially if Sasha was to be the bride,
I could be the groom, sucking like mad on Sasha's lovely big cock, taking her up my grateful arse, boy I'd love that experience!

I'm fantasizing about Sasha again, somebody stop me!.
Old 08-14-2007
She-cock inspector

How about you guy's posting some of your dreams.
You all must have some about thees gorgeous tgirls you love, let's see them.
Old 08-14-2007
Rick_

Default Nice

Man,that was really good,got hard just thinking about sasha doing this to me.
i would write a story but i suck at writing storys
Old 08-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I often dream to live in Luiza's asshole. In this dream i'm very happy and she enjoys keeping me tight into the hole and using me as an anal toy...
Old 08-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com View Post
Man,that was really good,got hard just thinking about sasha doing this to me.
i would write a story but i suck at writing storys
No worries Richard, mabey one of us could wright one for you, involving your fantasy with you and Sasha.
Old 08-17-2007
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Quote:
No worries Richard, mabey one of us could wright one for you, involving your fantasy with you and Sasha.
It was only yesterday that i got to know about this new site, Shemale Weddings, which is entirely dedicated to this theme. Looks like they don't have a set os Sasha so far, but maybe they will add it in a future?
Old 08-17-2007
Rick_

Default Rather

Quote:
Rather have one with raquel
Old 08-21-2007

yeah man that was great thanks for that
Old 08-21-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MrFilth is on a distinguished road

WOW great dreams!
Old 09-07-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
It was only yesterday that i got to know about this new site, Shemale Weddings, which is entirely dedicated to this theme. Looks like they don't have a set os Sasha so far, but maybe they will add it in a future?
Presumably you have little clout in the industry Ssl, may you could suggest a Sasha wedding movie or photo set?
Old 09-11-2007
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Quote:
Presumably you have little clout in the industry Ssl, may you could suggest a Sasha wedding movie or photo set?
I have asked the owner of the site and they said they don't plan to shoot an episode with Sasha...

The good news is that she won't be married by the time you finally get to meet her.
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
I always dream of my delightful brazilian shemale. This is my favourite dream:
She's wearing a wedding dress and is going to marry me. Imagine the contrast between her black skin and the white wedding dress ! And the huge cock wich can be seen trough the dress !! I hope this dream can become reality a day ... if possible in a catholic church ... it's so blasphemous !!
Have you got dreams about shemales too ?

No, it is NOT blasphemous! Well, the stiff cock thing while walking up the aisle may be a bit inappropriate, but blasphemous? Not at all! Don't you think the good Lord loves your girl friend as much as He loves the Pope himself?

I do!

Bless you!

H
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You're right, Hank, but in Italy the catholic church opposed against all the differences, and the pope fights a merciless war against the civil rights of the homosexuals couples ... this fact provokes in me the taste of dissacration ...
not against God, but against this homophobic and gerontocratic church
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
You're right, Hank, but in Italy the catholic church opposed against all the differences, and the pope fights a merciless war against the civil rights of the homosexuals couples ... this fact provokes in me the taste of dissacration ...
not against God, but against this homophobic and gerontocratic church
Well, glad I live in a muslim country then... ;-)

Remember always that humans have through history taken it upon themselves to do gastly things in the name of the good Lord...

Don't worry about them! In the end they'll learn! Hopefully! The pope's policy costs millions of African lives every year... but, as he will undoubtedly claim, he has God at his side... I'm sure the Pope and good old Osama have a lot in common... at least in THAT regard.

When you forget God, religion becomes dangerous. But don't take it out on God - He never said ANY of all these horrifying things that the "true believers" want us to follow.

Hmmm... I'm Lutheran, so I'm not too uncomfortable criticizing a catholic Pope that is, in my opinion, professing a narrow-minded and ancient form of Christianity.

Amen!

H
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well; i've opened a thread about this problem in the new space devoted to general issues ...
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well; i've opened a thread about this problem in the new space devoted to general issues ...
Hahaha... good idea... we always seem to get into these debates ;-)
Old 10-17-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lukespencer is on a distinguished road

Great story!
Old 01-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Post the dream you had with a tgirl

Hi everyone, how are you doing?

I had a dream a few days ago and wanted to start this thread. I don't know about you, but sexual dreams are very very rare for me...

So, I was having a conventional dream, in which I was chasing something that I don't remember (as usual, I'm either after something or there's someone after me). Suddenly, I'm in this big house with several rooms, going from room to room, the people in the house annoying me. In one of the rooms was a petite and delicate tgirl, which tried to talk me out of whatever it is that I was doing. I kinda knew the girl, despite I don't know any tgirls in real life, in my dream I knew her. At first I ignored her, but later we hugged and I carried her on my left shoulder - her head hanging behind my back - as I kept searching the house. With my right hand I masturbated her as I walked till she came on my chest. After that, she faded off and the dream continued non sexually.

Weird, I know, but it's a dream, what did you expect? That's what makes dreams so interesting, they are psychedelic and full of hidden meanings.

So, have you had any dream with tgirls? I mean an actual dream, not a fantasy. Let's share those rare moments...
Old 01-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

my dreams usually are of me killing bad guys or zombies like in a video game setting. So much fun. i make sure to sleep alot to enjoy them. plus i get my beauty sleep
Old 01-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

^ but what about tgirls there?
Old 01-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
my dreams usually are of me killing bad guys or zombies like in a video game setting. So much fun. i make sure to sleep alot to enjoy them. plus i get my beauty sleep

Pretty much the same, though I do have the occasional ones where the babe, instead of giving me the dreaded 'Can't we just be friends?' and instead says, "Yes, it's a date!"

Though my oddest dream was Orson Wells and Raymond Burr eating prunes and baked beans.....still trying to figure out that one.
Old 01-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

"I once dreamt Woody Woodpecker was crucified on a cross of M&Ms, and I'm not even a Unitarian." -- Zippy the Pinhead
Old 01-20-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I pretty much remember all of my dreams. I have even had the same dream more than once in my lifetime. The only problem is describing them enough to do them justice, as a dream that seems like it lasted all night usually ends up being quite short in duration.

I've had dreams where a street in my city was destroyed(looking like it would had a nuclear war had occurred. I was riding my bicycle at the time, and there was a bright flash of light, but no sound. Suddenly I was on the ground and just lying there...dead. I spent what seemed like eternity just lying there tangled in the mangled wreckage of my bike.

Another dream I had a few years back was one where I was a zombie. It took place in a campground called Summer House Park. I was walking down the footpath towards the lake to go swimming and I got bit by a venomous snake. I staggered along and then fell into the underbrush. A short while later, I got up and started lurching along. A woman riding her bike(again with the bikes!) saw me and screamed in horror. She started peddling like a madwoman to get away, but I was getting closer. I woke up just before I did.

I dreamt that I was a police officer, but in the future. I was undercover at the time, and had gotten shot in the line of duty. Everything faded to white. I awoke to find myself floating above a river that went through a forest. However, everything was in black and white. I floated along for what seemed like hours(days?) and then suddenly there was a flash of colour! One of the leaves was a bright orange(the whole scene looked like an oil painting to be honest). As time went by, more and more leaves turned a variety of colours and the river turned a deep blue.
I felt a tug and then I found myself in the same area that I had originally gotten shot in. However, it was a little earlier and I was able to prevent myself from getting shot in the first place.

I realize that most of what I said doesn't really make sense, but that is the wonderful thing about dreams isn't it? I have so many dreams that I remember, but describing them is a whole other story.
Old 02-10-2011
texastrannylover

I dreamt I was at a gay nightclub. I was there because celeste was there. She went on stage and made an annoucment that she would pleasure the craziest fucker in the room. She picked a few of us to compete for craziest fucker. I said what iw oul do. She said, come on you got to be more imaginative and crazier than that. So I yelled out, ild let all the guys here run a train on me. Next thing I knew, three dudes were spreading my ass and fingering my asshole with lube. They butchered my hole with their fingers as all the other guys lined up behind me. Celeste danced in front of me. Sexy. So cute. I love her. Then came the pounding. All the while I couldn't take my eyes off of her. With every new cock and cum blast in me I wanted more. Evry so often she would kiss me and touch me. She asked me if I was enjoying. What seemed like hours later every guy there had fucked me. Celeste smiled and gestured for me to come to her. It was hard to walk. Cum freely flowed down my slughtered butt hole and down my crack and down my leg. She came to me. We passionatly kissed. She calle me her crazy fucker. She put our cocks together and asked if it was worth it. I looked celeste in the eyes and said yes. The best wildest sex took place. Celeste i'd do anything for you. Great dream.
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
"I once dreamt Woody Woodpecker was crucified on a cross of M&Ms, and I'm not even a Unitarian." -- Zippy the Pinhead
What. The. Fuck?
Old 02-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
Believe it or not when I have vivid, really memorable dreams I tend to have the same kinds of dreams myself, and I enjoy them too...only difference is I never seem to get enough sleep, and I guarantee you look 100% cuter than I ever will while wasting zombies/bad guys/demon-possessed cops/etc.

I can recall having a dream at one time of Tara Emory, but I don't remember the details...and then another time I had a dream of being on a date with Lilienne Li, and right as I was getting to kiss her the alarm went off. Now that was a real bummer.
Old 02-11-2011
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Reality as weould wish

Sometimes I think of my dreams as the other side of a see-through mirror, where elements of the reality and one's deepest wishes / fears merge.

Some great creative writing in this thread, inspired by night dream / day dream snatches. ( Accidental play on the word ' snatches ' there, I suspect ! )

Wish I had more time to pull my hands off my genitals and put them to such delightful prose. Maybe later, eh ? When I'm all fired-up with ideas bursting out of me !

Great
Old 02-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dreams

For years, my favorite dream was looking down at my cock and watching it swell up hard. I then feel this powerful urge to bend down and suck it. I didn't think I could do it but I started down and just kept getting closer and closer and more and more excited. Finally I got it and sucked all the way down it to my balls. I felt this tremendous surge and woke up having a nocturnal emission. Boy, I liked that dream!
Since I got into fantasizing about shemales, I don't have that dream any more. Just imagining I am kneeling down before a beautiful shemale and worshiping her cock seems to meet that inner need.
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Exclamation

A few years ago i had recurrent dreams where i found myself in a world populated with "blue people" - they were like us, except they had no hair, no clothes and they were blue from head to feet and they were doing all sorts of ordinary things but i could not interact with them in any way; not that they were ignoring me - it was like they didn't see or hear me at all... Until one night... it happened so quickly, one of them suddenly turned towards me, walked in my direction and attacked me!!! I immediately awoke, freaked out, heart beating fast and it took me an hour or so to resume sleeping. Strangely, it was the last time i dreamt about these blue people...
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Asher View Post
Sometimes I think of my dreams as the other side of a see-through mirror, where elements of the reality and one's deepest wishes / fears merge.

Some great creative writing in this thread, inspired by night dream / day dream snatches. ( Accidental play on the word ' snatches ' there, I suspect ! )

Wish I had more time to pull my hands off my genitals and put them to such delightful prose. Maybe later, eh ? When I'm all fired-up with ideas bursting out of me !

Great
Hey Mel, I suspect you are capable of producing some very erotic material.