Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-22-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Last trip abroad for 2015

My last rip for this year - 2015 will see me in Phillipines, Thailand and Hong Kong.

I arrived in Manila Late Sunday afternoon and some business friends took me to a nice restaurant for dinner and then to a couple of Bars. Wisely and based on experience about what my friends can do I chose to drink fruit juice and not alcohol.

It was a hot humid night but pleasantly cool in the air conditioned venues. Therefore I chose to dress in an Asian style silk slim fitting dress cut to 3 inches above my knees and very little else.

The meal was superb and the first Bar was a quiet place where drinks were expensive. We did not stay long and went on to the second Bar where the entertainment became more raunchy as the evening progressed.

The final entertainer was a gorgeous little Asian girl who sang and danced and for a finale, performed a slow strip. Asians certainly have the body to perform an erotic strip. This young lady was no exception and was down to a couple of pasties and a tiny G-string when to everyone's surprise and tomuch applause she removed the G-string revealing a flaccid penis at least 5 inches long. The applause grew louder and money was thrown onto the small stage. She responded performing an energetic dance routine. Slowly the dance was obviously a big turn on for her and her penis started to swell until it was fully erect and throbbing, pointing up above her belly button. Fortunately both for her and me the show ended. Perhaps a bit of a climax, but considering the way I was dressed my dignity was under control although it would not have take much more and my tiny thong may not have coped with the erection I may possibly have.

The three companions I was with decided to give some money to the Bar Manager and very shortly dressed in a very short yellow silk dress the dancer joined us and spent some time drinking and talking to us.

The young lady was still very obviously aroused from her routine and wa soon on her way to another table.

I don't know what happened later, because we left, but I am sure some person with more money than us would help to relieve her of the aroused state she was in. I was reliably informed the young lady would not indulge in sexual intercouirse, but would perform a head job for $200 US, a Hand job for $100 US and permit someone to jerk her off (30 minutes minimum)for $500 US.

Paula Dunbar