Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default European Cup

For Marlowe who asked the question who will win the European Cup 2008.
The quarter final games are currently being played so of the teams remaining who will win.

Just a couple of hours ago I watched Turkey beat Croatia. A slow game to start but a dramatic overtime and then it went into penalty kicks. Turkey now goes on to play Germany.
Germany may be lucky and defeat Turkey, but they had better play much better if they hope to not only beat Turkey but go on to win the tournament.
Russia and Holland play tomorrow and then Italy and Spain still have to play.
Some good games coming up.
My prediction right now though is that if Holland beats Russia then Holland will win the Euro cup.
Old 06-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Is this sports again??

Old 06-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Is this sports again??

Yep, it sure is.
Old 06-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default balls

Quote:
Is this sports again??

Bionca baby if you can keep helping us with tips on how to satisfy one's tgirl lover, we can try to bring you up to speed on football (that's the game played with a round ball not the one played with a ball shaped like a testicle).

Some pointers:
1) Brasil is the world's greatest producer and exporter of tgirls; it's also the greatest producer and exporter of quality footballers. Many are earning their money playing in Europe (both footballers and tgirls!).
2) Ronaldo, a Brasilian star footballer now past his best, was recently involved in a scandal when he hired three transvestite prostitutes. An argument ensued and it's not clear whether it was because he was surprised to discover they were men, or whether there was disagreement over whether the step-over or the nutmeg was the best way to deceive an opponent. (Glossary: 'step-over' - passing the foot over the top of the ball without touching it, to send the opponent the wrong way; 'nutmeg' - playing the ball through the legs of an opponent.)
3) Cristiano Ronaldo (not to be confused with Ronaldo) is a handsome young Portuguese player currently considered the best in Europe. He is the acknowledged master of the step-over. He's also prone to group sex with prostitutes (allegedly) - this maneuver is referred to as the 'leg-over'!

Hope this helps. It's a simple game really.

Last edited by marlowe; 06-21-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Old 06-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Spain to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My prediction right now though is that if Holland beats Russia then Holland will win the Euro cup.
I want Spain to win. It looks as though they will have to beat Italy, then Holland, and then Germany to do so, so it's going to be tough.
Old 06-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
I want Spain to win. It looks as though they will have to beat Italy, then Holland, and then Germany to do so, so it's going to be tough.
I predict that Italy will beat Spain. I also predict that it will be a very interesting game to watch.
Old 06-21-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

3) Cristiano Ronaldo (not to be confused with Ronaldo) is a handsome young Portuguese player currently considered the best in Europe. He is the acknowledged master of the step-over. He's also prone to group sex with prostitutes (allegedly) - this maneuver is referred to as the 'leg-over'!

*flutters her eyelashes*
He is sooooooooooo dreamy. I couldn't ever date him though... I get angry and want to yell at him and just end up sucking him off instead...
Old 06-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Cristiano

Quote:
and just end up sucking him off instead...
I think he'd settle for that.
Old 06-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Russia beat Holland today. My new prediction to win the European Championship is Russia.
Old 06-22-2008
CuriousJim

Well I thought the Dutch were sure to win it. They lost to Russia. I was then sure that if the Dutch didn't win, the Italian's would win. They lost to Spain.

Quite frankly, I dunno who will win now! I reckon any of the final 4 have a chance now. I'd like to see Turkey play Spain in the final. Turkey were underestimated from the start and "had no chance of escaping the group stages", and yet here they are preparing to play Germany.

If I had to guess, I think Germany will win though, they look like the in-form team now.
Old 06-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

It seems like I can't pick any winners for these last few games. Spain beat Italy today and I was sure that Italy was going to win.

I'm predicting that Turkey will beat Germany and that Russia will beat Spain. With the way my predictions are working out though it looks like the final will be between Germany and Spain.

It would be interesting to see Turkey and Russia play each other in the finals of the European cup. Two countries whose majority of their land mass is in Asia playing for the European Cup. Now that would be interesting.
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm sticking with Spain. It was a crap game yesterday but Italy played negatively so they deserved to lose.
Russia looked good beating Holland so if they can keep that up they may have a chance.
Someone has got to beat Germany. Please!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I'm sticking with Spain. It was a crap game yesterday but Italy played negatively so they deserved to lose.
Russia looked good beating Holland so if they can keep that up they may have a chance.
Someone has got to beat Germany. Please!!!!!!!
It's interesting in that the Russian coach is from Holland.

I think Turkey will beat Germany in their semi-final game.
Old 06-24-2008
CuriousJim

Quote:
It would be interesting to see Turkey and Russia play each other in the finals of the European cup. Two countries whose majority of their land mass is in Asia playing for the European Cup. Now that would be interesting.
That's what I was thinking! Although technically, Turkey is now part of Europe. I cant remember where I found that out.
Old 06-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousJim View Post
Although technically, Turkey is now part of Europe. I cant remember where I found that out.
Is that right? I'm not sure. Geographically there is a small part of Turkey west of the Bosphorus that is part of the European continent. As Ila says, the vast proportion of Turkey is on the Asian continent. Politically Turkey has for many years wanted to join the EU (European Union) but some countries are opposed to this and it doesn't look likely in the near future. Turkey does of course play in the European football championship; as does Israel because no other countries near them want to play with them!
Old 06-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Obiwankabuzi is on a distinguished road

I thought the dutch were doing great with their 3-nil win against italia and another win against france (who obviously did well in the world cup) i thought they were going all the way, but it was intresting to see that 3 out of the 4 first group winners got knocked out by non-group winners. just goes to how unpredictable the game of football can be, as for now, my money is on spain, torres is a maniac
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Good game last night Germany v Turkey. Turkey deserved to win, Germany played badly but somehow managed to win and now they march on to the final! Life is unfair.

Viva Espagna!
Old 06-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Good game last night Germany v Turkey. Turkey deserved to win, Germany played badly but somehow managed to win and now they march on to the final! Life is unfair.

Viva Espagna!
And Spain won today. My guesses about who will win have been 100% so far. That would be 100% wrong.
So if I guess that Germany will win the final on Sunday then Spain will win and I guess that Spain will win the final then Germany will win.
My guess Spain will win. (Now will I finally get at least one game right?)
Old 06-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Last Minute Guesses

Okay Marlowe do you have any last minute guesses on the final score from today's game.
My guess is 2 - 2 at the end of 90 minutes. No goals in overtime and Germany will win in penalty kicks.
Old 06-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Vamos!

Quote:
Okay Marlowe do you have any last minute guesses on the final score from today's game.
My guess is 2 - 2 at the end of 90 minutes. No goals in overtime and Germany will win in penalty kicks.
No predictions, but Spain must win!
Old 06-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
No predictions, but Spain must win!
Well marlowe I wasn't even close in my guess about the score. Spain won and there was no overtime. They definitely outplayed Germany and deserved the win for that.
Old 06-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Viva Espagna

Quote:
Well marlowe I wasn't even close in my guess about the score. Spain won and there was no overtime. They definitely outplayed Germany and deserved the win for that.
Thankfully Ila you got it wrong again .
Spain completely outplayed Germany, it could have been 3 or 4. It's good they won, they've been the best team in the tournament and played attractive football. AND they have the best looking players and fans!
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi

proud to be Croatian!
We are real stupid, but play very nice football!
2012 is our year!!!!!!
Quote:
For Marlowe who asked the question who will win the European Cup 2008.
The quarter final games are currently being played so of the teams remaining who will win.

Just a couple of hours ago I watched Turkey beat Croatia. A slow game to start but a dramatic overtime and then it went into penalty kicks. Turkey now goes on to play Germany.
Germany may be lucky and defeat Turkey, but they had better play much better if they hope to not only beat Turkey but go on to win the tournament.
Russia and Holland play tomorrow and then Italy and Spain still have to play.
Some good games coming up.
Old 06-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yearofthesmurfs is on a distinguished road

spain has a lot of youth...i see them repeating.