Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cr8tive is on a distinguished road
Default Just saying hi

Just wanted to introduce myself now I've had the courage to sign up. :D

I've been diving in and out of this forum for a few days and have been amazed at what I've read.............this forum rocks!

I'd always considered myself a straight male until a situation presented itself a while ago, which got me wondering; though those fears were allayed through this forum.

I work as a CPO, a Close Protection Officer. Now I know that the image of a bodyguard is one of all bulk and shaven head, but that is not the case. A true protection professional is the one you'd least expect. Makes sense?

Ok, the situation:

I'd been working with a colleague, Mick, for a number of weeks and we got on really well, great banter and similar sense of humour etc.

Anyway, one night we're sitting around waiting for our principle to finish his meeting and out of the blue Mick told me, albeit nervously that he was a TV. He went on to tell me that he needed to tell someone and that he felt at ease with me to be able to 'Come out' as it were.

I'm broadminded anyway, so I wasn't that shocked and just told him that he had my confidence.

A couple of nights later he asked me round to his flat for a chill out evening. We'd worked ten straight days, so an evening to chill down was very much needed.

When I turned up, the door was answered by a very different Mick to the one I'd worked with. Gone was the masculine suit and tie and short hair and hard face and in its place a tall willowy female with long hair, roll-neck top and knee length skirt with fairly high heels.

I did a kind of double take, the difference was so striking. Mick told me that dressing like that de-stressed him and made him feel 'normal'? He told me a lot about himself that evening as did I.

A number of drinks later and I found myself feeling really horny as I watched him walk back and forth..........he had a great pair of legs and a superb arse in that skirt. We got talking more and more about sex and he asked me straight out if he could give me a blow job as he had never done it before. I could feel my heart banging in my chest at the thought of it and just agreed. He was very gentle and caring as he tried his first time.

After a few minutes of his mouth round my cock, I lost control and asked him if I could do the same for him...........and I did............wow, what an experience. We rubbed each other off until we both came.

Unfortunately, six weeks later, Mick was killed. He'd taken a private job in Korea where the whole thing went side-ways.

My experience with Mick became a turning point for me. I wanted to meet Tgirls and share a very different kind of sex. I've seen various tgirl movies, pictures, etc etc, and each time I do, I get so turned on with the thought actually fully experiencing the real thing; as I write this, my cock is throbbing so hard.

I so want to fully experience some of the things written by other's here on this forum.

I would definitely say I'm a virgin tgirl lover and can't wait to spread these new wings of mine.

Sorry if this first post is a bit long..............but it's just great to be able to find 'a home'.

C