Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lawrence is on a distinguished road
Default black dude, love lb's (can use some encouragement)

Hi everybody,
First of all i would like to compliment the people behind this forum en all the contributers. I have managed to find lots of valuable info in such short time.

Oke on-topic, like i have stated earlier in the title i'm black (no joke Grin) en i never been to asia before. So basicly i'm just curious how people view black folks in Thailand and the Philippines, especially the ladyboys. Maybe a silly question but i've heard different stories, some positive and some less. Don't get me wrong, i'm not that naive to think i can avoid being discriminated against, ofcourse you have stupid people everywhere. I'm just a bit worried because i'm going down there spending my hard earned dollars en would not like to feel like an outkast or looked down on or anything.

Guys am i worrying over nothing?

I'm going to either Thailand or the Philippines, i'm not sure yet.. so far i'm leaning more towards Thailand.
Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Lawrence