Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of
Default Has Obama sold out the UK to Russia?

wikileaks: US agrees to tell Russia Britains nuclear secrets.
So the President tells Russia about Britain's strategic nuclear weapon secrets
---If I did that you lot would have me whisked off to Guantonimo bay or Abu_Ghraib for a little chat.

I thought the President was on our side....
Old 02-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

in a word Jodie, NO.
Old 02-05-2011
Natalie_J

As if the Russians didn't already know that the US generously give the UK a few warheads for us to cart about in our three nuclear subs to make us feel like a real power still...

Last edited by Natalie_J; 02-05-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts
Default Obama sells out our closest NATO ally

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-secrets.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikiLeaks cables
US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

The US secretly agreed to give the Russians sensitive information on Britain?s nuclear deterrent to persuade them to sign a key treaty, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain?s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip also sheds new light on the so-called ?special relationship?, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

Details of the behind-the-scenes talks are contained in more than 1,400 US embassy cables published to date by the Telegraph, including almost 800 sent from the London Embassy, which are published online today. The documents also show that:

? America spied on Foreign Office ministers by gathering gossip on their private lives and professional relationships.

Intelligence-sharing arrangements with the US became strained after the controversy over Binyam Mohamed, the former Guant?namo Bay detainee who sued the Government over his alleged torture.

? David Miliband disowned the Duchess of York by saying she could not ?be controlled? after she made an undercover TV documentary.

? Tens of millions of pounds of overseas aid was stolen and spent on plasma televisions and luxury goods by corrupt regimes.

A series of classified messages sent to Washington by US negotiators show how information on Britain?s nuclear capability was crucial to securing Russia?s support for the ?New START? deal.

Although the treaty was not supposed to have any impact on Britain, the leaked cables show that Russia used the talks to demand more information about the UK?s Trident missiles, which are manufactured and maintained in the US.

Washington lobbied London in 2009 for permission to supply Moscow with detailed data about the performance of UK missiles. The UK refused, but the US agreed to hand over the serial numbers of Trident missiles it transfers to Britain.

Professor Malcolm Chalmers said: ?This appears to be significant because while the UK has announced how many missiles it possesses, there has been no way for the Russians to verify this. Over time, the unique identifiers will provide them with another data point to gauge the size of the British arsenal.?

Duncan Lennox, editor of Jane?s Strategic Weapons Systems, said: ?They want to find out whether Britain has more missiles than we say we have, and having the unique identifiers might help them.?

While the US and Russia have long permitted inspections of each other?s nuclear weapons, Britain has sought to maintain some secrecy to compensate for the relatively small size of its arsenal.

William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, last year disclosed that ?up to 160? warheads are operational at any one time, but did not confirm the number of missiles.
Wow. Talk about giving the finger to Britain. To all British: Please accept my apologies for our president. We will do what we can to give him the boot in 2012, although it should be done sooner.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Oops, I posted about this in Liberal Free For All Coming to an End and didn't see this thread. Jodie, the US is your ally. Sorry, I can't speak for Obama though.

MODERATOR NOTE: The post from "Liberal Free For All ..." has been moved with the agreement of the OP. See above.

Last edited by smc; 02-06-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-secrets.html

Wow. Talk about giving the finger to Britain. To all British: Please accept my apologies for our president. We will do what we can to give him the boot in 2012, although it should be done sooner.
I think the Brits have the worlds largest sub. They probably won't let us see how many Tridents it holds.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

US backstabs it's allies? Wow, I am so shocked! This has never happened before, I mean, the USA selling out it's allies at every opportunity? Who would have guessed such a thing?

For those who haven't noticed, I am being very sarcastic indeed, the USA is the biggest Judas on the planet, it sells out every ally it has at every opportunity, except for Israel, where the opposite occurs.

The UK should just quit buying missiles from the US, the only reason we do is for the cost, trident missiles were cheaper than making our own. Incidentally, due to the Sellafield reprocessing nuclear waste into weapons grade plutonium since the 70's, the UK actually 100s of tonnes of it stockpiled, enough to build as many nukes as the US or Russia, maybe the UK should start increasing the size of it's nuclear arsenal to compensate for the US treachery.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Oh PLEASE.
Russia have known every last detial about our nuclear programmes for DECADES. There are STILL people, to this very day, who were involved in them during the cold war who are coming out as having been Soviet double agents.

I'd be very surprised if American knew more about our nuclear programme than Russia already did.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

I love the USA
& the people are really nice.
I was in Chicago last year.
I thought Obama would be a brill president.
Didn't live up to the pre election billing.
Oh well...
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

I was hoping Obama would do better than he has done.
I am pretty Libertarian in my politics so hoped he would
err more on the side of civil liberties and not mangle the
economy to bad. Sadly, he has done little to keep the
long nose of government out of my life and yours. And
the economy does not look to be on the mend for any
number of reasons.

Selling out Britain was foolish and it will only make it harder
for him to accomplish much on the international stage.

-mS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
I was in Chicago last year.
I thought Obama would be a brill president.
Didn't live up to the pre election billing.
Old 07-25-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

It is now 4 years later. Not much has changed, well, it has changed but not for the better.
Obama was born a Muslim and mentored by a communist.
What should we have expected?

His goal is to destroy America. How is he doing ?
Old 07-25-2015
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
... His goal is to destroy America. How is he doing ?
He's doing a great job of it. He'll soon be able to go on one your aircraft carriers and declare "Mission accomplished." (As if he'd set foot anywhere near one of your military establishments)