Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default Ladyboys and me

When people come to Thailand, and I take them around town, some of them ask me about the 'ladyboys'. After all, Thailand IS famous for that.

Some ask nicely, some don't.

And I have to be able to catch their agenda. Why are they asking?

Are they open minded people, or are they boring farts?

And depending on how I see it, I tell them one thing, and depending on another, I tell them another thing.

To the open minded people, I tell them exactly how I think it is with the ladyboy situation in Thailand. I point to the right direction, and the rest, they can take care of it themselves.

To boring farts, I tell them nothing. I tell them I have not seen a single ladyboy in my entire time in Thailand.

It is funny, I actually never seen a ladyboy in Thailand until I saw this website.

Ok... that is not entirely true... how can you not notice them if you're living in Thailand? It's just impossible. Many people think you can only find ladyboys at night spots, but that's not true. The ladyboys live amongst you, they work at 7-11, they pump gas, they work at rice mills, rice paddies, banks, airline offices, department stores, factories, automobile plants, movie industry, oh yeah how can I miss out the show biz!

They're everywhere, living amongst the people, side by side. No problem. They come to football matches dressed in pretty dresses, and not a word from anyone.

It is just impossible to NOT notice them, unless...

You live so close to them, that they blend in with the crowd. In another word, they become NORMAL.

And that's how it is with the ladyboys in Thailand. They're normal. I've never had sex with any one of them, although I've had a very close call once...

And after viewing this website for a long time, I even have the desire to become a ladyboy. It's not like I am going to become one for real, but I see the erotic point in being a ladyboy.

I didn't know it, but I have had the desire to please men's sexual desire. Yeah... in another words, I want to fuck men. Again, not that I'm going to start doing it anytime soon, or ever, but that's just how I feel.

And through this 'thought experiment', I've realized I can exclude myself from the sexual division that splits the entire human population into halves.

And that's what I wanted to say.
Old 12-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Excellently said,,,,

,,, and good for you my friend. Our world needs many more w/ your attitude of live and let live. Really very well put sentiments. Bravo
Old 12-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonistman View Post
,,, and good for you my friend. Our world needs many more w/ your attitude of live and let live. Really very well put sentiments. Bravo
Thanks mate!