Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FacialKraze is on a distinguished road
Default Dying to know who this perfect babe is!

Please tell me they're not fakes!
I'm dying to have a name!
If they are fakes, I don't even care, post more if you have them!
Attached Thumbnails
Who1.jpg   Who2.jpg   Who3.jpg  

Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Definately a fake as she was one of the PLAYBOY Playmates of the Month quite a few years ago. And your call for more "fakes" is out of line which you would know if you read the thread on FAKES.
Old 11-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FacialKraze is on a distinguished road

I did read it but I saw another thread asking for fakes and no one mentioned anything against it... I figured if I'm asking, what's the harm? I can understand someone purposely posting fakes in a regular thread being against rules, but I just don't get what the big deal is against posting them in a thread asking for them. We're all here to get pics and videos for obvious reasons, so if it's still a turn on, what's the big deal?

I know there's a thread on here where some guy Will constantly edits pictures of celebs and stuff and makes fakes and posts them. What's the harm in sharing something where it's requested?

Last edited by FacialKraze; 11-16-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-16-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacialKraze View Post
I did read it but I saw another thread asking for fakes and no one mentioned anything against it... I figured if I'm asking, what's the harm? I can understand someone purposely posting fakes in a regular thread being against rules, but I just don't get what the big deal is against posting them in a thread asking for them. We're all here to get pics and videos for obvious reasons, so if it's still a turn on, what's the big deal?

I know there's a thread on here where some guy Will constantly edits pictures of celebs and stuff and makes fakes and posts them. What's the harm in sharing something where it's requested?
If you read the thread that says no more fakes allowed on here then you would know that no more fakes are allowed. Any fakes posted will be deleted. The other thread you saw with fakes was closed.
Closed Thread