Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bigbguy is on a distinguished road

can anyone help me with this girl. i was told her name is sandy but i cannot find anything searching this name i can only seem to find a few sets on this one web site. anyone know where i can find some videos online...

here are a few sets.

http://www.asiansexyshemales.com/asi...h/x/29913.html

http://www.asiansexyshemales.com/asi...e/x/29920.html

these are 2 of my favorite pictures ever...
Attached Thumbnails
142.jpg   244.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 11-15-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-18-2009
akim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbguy View Post
can anyone help me with this girl. i was told her name is sandy but i cannot find anything searching this name i can only seem to find a few sets on this one web site. anyone know where i can find some videos online...

here are a few sets.

these pics are from about 1997 or 1998 and still shown on free sites.
didn't see new pics or vids of her since years.
so no good chances to find a lot more ...
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bigbguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akim View Post
these pics are from about 1997 or 1998 and still shown on free sites.
didn't see new pics or vids of her since years.
so no good chances to find a lot more ...
thanks bro i found a vidoe yesterday that was some what pleasing. she was actually the first ladyboy i fell for.. yeah i havent seen anything new form her in years also. thanks anyways though
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default snady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbguy View Post

here are a few sets.

Yep, Sandy's her name on ASM. She went under the name of Barbie for a while at Ladyboycock . I've never seen her anywhere other than those two sites. Heard she is a crazy lady but I just love her voice in the videos. Akim's right, she is from the late 90's and seemed to fade out after her LBC appearance. Rgds
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default pics

Pics of Sandy
Attached Thumbnails
Sandy014.jpg   Sandy016.jpg   Sandy021.jpg  

Sandy022.jpg   Sandy026.jpg   Sandy028.jpg  

Sandy037.jpg   Sandy049.jpg   Sandy052.jpg  

Sandy053.jpg   Sandy057.jpg  
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default pics

A few more
Attached Thumbnails
Sandy191.jpg   Sandy192.jpg   Sandy194.jpg  

Sandy197.jpg   Sandy198.jpg   Sandy212.jpg  

sandy283.jpg   sandy287.jpg   sandy293.jpg  

sandy_fabric14.jpg  
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the rough

yes, the guys are right, there are no newer pics. But I have 1 or 2 pics of her from the last year in Pattaya. I will look for them.
And yes, it is also right that she is crazy and dangerously because she is on yabba. Watch her pics, have a good wank but never meet this girl, buddy.
Old 05-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default re sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
yes, the guys are right, there are no newer pics. But I have 1 or 2 pics of her from the last year in Pattaya. I will look for them.
And yes, it is also right that she is crazy and dangerously because she is on yabba. Watch her pics, have a good wank but never meet this girl, buddy.
Tell us more Rambam, I know Yabba is the drug that has been the downfall of many a girl there. It's hard to believe that Sandy is a victim of such. She had everything going for her. That's life I guess....and that's why I detest drugs and more so, the pushers.
Old 05-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the rough

yes man, she was or still is on yabba (ice), therefore she is very dangerously if she is in a bad mood and you don't want to go with her if she ask you for a fuck. Also she had worked for the black boys (police) in Pattaya. Anyway I heard it. I never tried her because I don't want to have too much stress there. But I saw her loaf around WS many times. Saw her chatting up men.
If you don't believe what I tell you, then go to Pattaya and try her and you will see what happens. You can find her on Walking Street. Good luck.
BTW, yes, it is a real pity that such a nice-looking sexy girl is falling down because of drugs.
Old 05-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
yes man, she was or still is on yabba (ice), therefore she is very dangerously if she is in a bad mood and you don't want to go with her if she ask you for a fuck. Also she had worked for the black boys (police) in Pattaya. Anyway I heard it. I never tried her because I don't want to have too much stress there. But I saw her loaf around WS many times. Saw her chatting up men.
If you don't believe what I tell you, then go to Pattaya and try her and you will see what happens. You can find her on Walking Street. Good luck.
BTW, yes, it is a real pity that such a nice-looking sexy girl is falling down because of drugs.
Thanks RB, its always interesting to hear first hand info. I've never seen her on Walking St but will take your advice. Maybe she falls in the 'Amy' category that I hear also has an attitude. Both absolutely stunning in looks and so very tempting, such a waste
Old 05-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road

But what I don't understand, and again displaying most likely, my rookie ignorance, is what happens to all these girls, not just Sandy. It seemed that when I first discovered shemale galleries, many of the girls and pictures were from a number of years ago, and their faces and names never come up in current forums, but rather are replaced by new ones. Do these girls get married, go into hiding? Does anyone know, because it does seem such a shame. I'd had my heart set on finding some of them in Brazil, Thailand, etc. and wonder if that will ever be possible.
Old 05-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival View Post
But what I don't understand, and again displaying most likely, my rookie ignorance, is what happens to all these girls, not just Sandy. It seemed that when I first discovered shemale galleries, many of the girls and pictures were from a number of years ago, and their faces and names never come up in current forums, but rather are replaced by new ones. Do these girls get married, go into hiding? Does anyone know, because it does seem such a shame. I'd had my heart set on finding some of them in Brazil, Thailand, etc. and wonder if that will ever be possible.
I once posted a thread asking this question Percival. I hear most go back to their provinces after 'working' for a few years and return to their everyday lives on farms, markets etc and the clever ones save to buy a small business. This is why some are reluctant to have implants, knowing the time will come to return to the male mode. (or gay mode which nobody likes to talk about here). Sukhumvit area in Bangkok is crawling with young, pretty ladyboys these days. They will soon outnumber the genetic girls, if they don't already. So I guess the older girls kind of make way for the next generation. The oldest ladyboy I've ever seen is the lady that runs Linda's Bar in Pattaya. Hard to tell but she must be around the 45 mark....but I wasn't go to risk asking her Rgds
Old 05-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

@Ladyboyadmirer you are right, exactly that happens with most girls. They become older and go back to her family with more or less saved money and live their life as gay or unsatisfied man who cannot live as woman.

There are a good example... Anney from Issan, working in BKK, has disappeared in 2007 for a good while. She opend her own business, a beauty parlor. (see the photo in 2007) But then she returned in 2008 and was on the market again (see the photo in 2008). And if you ask her, why is she working in that business again, then she will answer you... I do it just for money. It's quick and easy.
And by the way, she has no tits and is wearing a wig.

@Percival... I also ask myself the same question. I cannot understand that so many nice-looking girls go downhill because of drugs or anything. Yes of course, their business is a real shithole but there are a lot of guys who whished they could have a stable relationship with a tgirl. But have you met some girl over the time, then you know what I want to say. GG's are complicated but tgirls are more complicated then GG's. And be sure, not all tgirls or femboys you meet in Asia want to be like real girls for the rest of their life. Many of them just see a good way to earn a quick money if they act like a girl. And yes man, we dirty guys are guilty too because we are looking for the adventure with tgirls. That's for sure.

Last edited by Rambam; 08-03-2014 at 06:12 AM.
Old 05-22-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts

Glad to see that she finally got herself some breasts - and sweet little ones too. But shame about the drug habit - can't be too nice for her either, the come-down from Ice is particularly nasty I understand.

But for me the face makes it - lovely !
Old 05-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road

Oh Sandy, what a knockout! But I can't see shemales/ladyboys ever being physiologically ABLE to become boys again. Believe me, I've met girls in Peru that are so GORGEOUS, with bodies to die for, asses!!! legs!!! tiny little tummies, beautiful feminine faces! Now how is that going to turn back into some hairy, stinky, ugly guy (like most of us)? It seems to me that, like any field in life, sports, music, academics, one needs TALENT. These shemales weren't ordinary 14 year olds, like I was, for example, very masculine and muscular, etc. etc. They start as very effeminate boys with tiny frames, boys who should have been born girls. They never felt like boys, according to the conversations I had with these magnificent creatures, having a beer, or dinner, or talking in her room. Then again, what do I know? I've only just started this madness. And, Rambam, you're right, and bless you for coming out and admitting it. We ARE a little.....what...bizarre... I don't know, for being so prepossessed with such a passionate love for shemales. I love them and I'd stay with them, but it IS......strange, but beautiful.
Old 09-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new Barbis/Sandy
Attached Thumbnails
LBD- S_andy.jpg  
Old 09-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

teppis will become famous soon enough

Barbie/Bee/Sandy(+Bom?)
Attached Thumbnails
007.jpg   10.jpg   18.jpg  

13.jpg   bom_371.jpg   phpky2xr7am_685.jpg  

Old 09-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

teppis will become famous soon enough

Ok, let's look rest of them, more Barbie/Bee/Sandy.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg  

04.jpg   05.jpg   06.jpg  

08.jpg   09.jpg   11.jpg  

12.jpg   14.jpg   15.jpg  

16.jpg   17.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 08-16-2011 at 09:07 AM.