Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-23-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

My brother was a Chemistry major and he said if you really understood how drugs work, you wouldn't do drugs. My sister had an epiphany while on Nitrous at the dentist, she demanded paper and pen, but when she read what she wrote later it was all gibberesh, I'm sure the stoners here recognize that story, you really have to be there for it to make any sense.
My trips were not the kind where I saw fairies floating around, but sometimes I would look at a friend and he would have his mother's face or something, one time a friend's face looked like a totally different person. Perception.
One time I took acid that had been in a drawer a long time, and I didn't know that it degrades into poison. I smoked a big doob of Columbo and had to hide in the car. The world was falling UP, like in Alice in Wonderland. I had never lost control like that before, and I was outside sitting in some trees by myself and it was raing cold rain, but I was warm and pain-free in my multicolored aura as the rain drifted through the periphery.
The bigtime high on 17 hits of brown mescaline came after my summer of acid, on July 4th, and after the fireworks we just walked around the streets and talked. We came to the old stone bridge around 4AM and we were listening for the rare car to come under the bridge. In the stillness and quiet I had a vision of the future of all mankind, of course you had to be there, but it was very plain and everyday, but there was an undeniable Power uncovered where everybody goes after their personal life and concerns were over, like all roads lead to Rome. Here's a pic!
Attached Thumbnails
bslf6.jpg  
Old 08-24-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
My brother was a Chemistry major and he said if you really understood how drugs work, you wouldn't do drugs.
yeah i think that most drugs don't actualy produce the afects you think they do, infact they make your body produce the chemicals which give you the afects. like ecstasy works by making your brain produce lots of seratonin which produces feelings of euphoria. most of these afects can be enduced through natural means. i'm not sure how psychadelics work but i would imagine its in the same way as the effects can be caused naturaly through sleep deprivation or fever.
Old 08-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Here I would have to COMPLETELY disagree! A large portion of the pantheon of psychadelic/dissociative drugs are POORLY understood at best. In my last reading of the relevant pharmacological literature, even the best renowned scientists didn't have clear-cut theories regarding how a given substance works...

If anyone cares to challenge me to this point, I invite them to a pharmacological debate about how Kappa Opiod receptors differ from Mu receptors, and the role of Serotonin in the neurological construct of what we consider "Normal."
Old 08-26-2008
Banned

I'm too stupid to debate, but I can tell you that most of the hard core hipsters from back in the day live in their Mom's basement now.
Old 08-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Fever and my Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
yeah i think that most drugs don't actualy produce the afects you think they do, infact they make your body produce the chemicals which give you the afects. like ecstasy works by making your brain produce lots of seratonin which produces feelings of euphoria. most of these afects can be enduced through natural means. i'm not sure how psychadelics work but i would imagine its in the same way as the effects can be caused naturaly through sleep deprivation or fever.
Although Rhythmic and I disagree and fight most of the time, I have to agree with him this time. I dont know about drugs. But I know about sleep deprivation and fever. Malarial fever and rechosin tablets taken to cure it, did produce strange things 15 years ago. First it(some chemical compound) must be heavier than blood and precipitated at the bottom-most points of my body(soles of feet, fingers of both hands, scrotum). It produced tremendous itching sensations, but no allergies! I Used to stand on my head for five minutes to get relief. (being in the inverted position dislodged the precipitates from those places). Plz dont laugh! After 1 week of treatment, during fever, I saw the roof of the house caving in on me. I also saw demonic figures surrounding me, they looked absolutely disgusting and horrendous. After a few more days, I saw the walls becoming fluorescent from time to time. The inanimate objects appeared to have consciousness and they exuded happiness. A joyful feeling engulfed me frequently for hours at a time. I felt very powerful and wise! My logical abilities accelerated to a stage I had never experienced before! I took some notes during those days and looked at them later, years later. Some of the mathematics evaded me, but they were really impressive! I couldnt have done them normally at that age.

So, yes, fever can affect the brain bothways; positively or negatively.
Old 08-27-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Won't you sing along with me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNAdnHc_uU

Hits from the bong
Hits from the bong
Hits from the bong
Hits from the bong

Pick it
Pack it
Fire it up, come along
And take a hit from the bong
Put the blunt down
Just for a second
Don't get me wrong
It's not a new method
Inhale
Exhale
Just got an ounce in the mail
I like a blunt or a big fat cone
But my double-barrel bong
Is gettin' me stoned
I'm skill it
There's water inside don't spill it
It smells like shit on the carpet
Still it
Goes down smooth when I get a clean hit
Of the skunky, phunky, smelly green shit
Sing my song
Puff all night long
As I take hits from the bong
Hits from the bong y'all

Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?
Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?

Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?
Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?

Let's smoke that bowl
Hit the bong
And then take that finger off of that hole
Plug it
Unplug it
Don't strain
I love you Mary Jane
She never complains
When I hit Mary
With that flame
I light up the cherry
She's so good to me
When I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen
Don't get me stirred up
The smoke, through the bubbling water
Is makin' it pure so I got ta
Take my hit and hold it
Just like Chong
I get the bowl and I reload it
Get my four-footer and bring it on
As I take hits from the bong

Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?
Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?

Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?
Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?

Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?
Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?

Hits from the bong
Can i get a....hit?
1993 called and said something about posting whole song lyrics.
Old 08-27-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Here I would have to COMPLETELY disagree! A large portion of the pantheon of psychadelic/dissociative drugs are POORLY understood at best. In my last reading of the relevant pharmacological literature, even the best renowned scientists didn't have clear-cut theories regarding how a given substance works...

If anyone cares to challenge me to this point, I invite them to a pharmacological debate about how Kappa Opiod receptors differ from Mu receptors, and the role of Serotonin in the neurological construct of what we consider "Normal."
why do you have to dissagree, its only a theory. but halucinations can be enuced naturaly without any drugs, or with other non psychadelic drugs ie absinth/buckfast/canabis. as you said the understanding of these psychadelic drugs is poor at best, so unless you have a theory of how the same afect's of psychadelic drugs can be enduced naturaly, why feel the need to dissagree.
i like the idea that your brain has all the drugs you'll ever need stored away, and all you need is the key to unlock it
Old 08-27-2008
Banned

I heard once there was a gland in your brain that only functions when you're like seventeen years old, and it makes you feel so good you'll have children even if sabre-tooth tigers and giant bears are hungry outside your cave. I wish they could bottle that stuff.
Old 08-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Whenever we feel an emotion, a particular liquid is secreted from the brain into the bloodstream and we have a particular sensation all over the body. According to the emotion and it's intensity, it can feel good, bad, exhilarating, irritating or even death may come.

So, everything is already in the brain, chemicals only stimulate one particular juice from the brain. But there is more to it than just the brain and nervous system. Spiritually speaking, the hallucinogen temporarily and forcibly separates the consciousness or soul from the grasp of the physical body. Like in a dream, temporarily the faculty of reason is put to rest.
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Not for me.

Beginning in high school I'd smoke pot here and there but didn't get serious with it until I went to art school some 10-12 years ago. My roomie was a drug dealer and so I had access to free drugs. Mostly pot, pills and acid. I never shot up or such. It was a strange time. I spent a year out of the college and came back during the summer when the campus only had a skeleton crew and a handful of students with nowhere else to go. We worked for the college, it was part of the deal since it was tuition free.

So, essentially, my roomie and I had free reign on campus with no authorities to look out for. And all the druggie local kids, mostly high schoolers hung out with us. Our room in my dorm was the drug room. While my other pals, down the hall, their room was for the drinkers. And being both, I spent all my time drinking and getting high. This summer was all a blur. I'd say I took more acid in a short period of time than is safe. And always pot.

A typical day began with waking up to my roomie packing a bowl. We'd pack a couple of bowls and chase off the passed out kids. Then we'd smoke up. Off to work, where, almost hourly, we smoked up. After work: smoked up. All day. We burned through weed like a fire in a ghetto. After work the druggie fake friends began showing up. Often with booze and other drugs. And so it went. All summer. Fall comes and classes resume. And still getting high and partying like lunatics. Then winter. And on into next summer.

But it fucked me up in many ways.

I smoked so much pot I could not enjoy it anymore. Because I'd cough so badly I'd cough myself out of being high.

And eventually the campus cops and pissant RA's and such showed up. And it seems our activities over the summer weren't ignored. Eventually they acted on it. By then I wasn't living with my roomie. Had I been I'd have went to jail. They wanted me bad though, even pinned a break in on me despite me being out of twon in another state when it happened.

Point is, I got a bad rep and the college shits wanted rid of me and got rid of me. So art school was fucked. All because I got high. I fell in love and cleaned up for her. Didn't win her though. But I stopped drinking, smoking pot, taking acid and whatever pills rolled my way.

I've not touched anything other than a beer since then.
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
why do you have to dissagree, its only a theory. but halucinations can be enuced naturaly without any drugs, or with other non psychadelic drugs ie absinth/buckfast/canabis. as you said the understanding of these psychadelic drugs is poor at best, so unless you have a theory of how the same afect's of psychadelic drugs can be enduced naturaly, why feel the need to dissagree.
i like the idea that your brain has all the drugs you'll ever need stored away, and all you need is the key to unlock it
Alas RD, I actually think we are more in agreement than not. I just took offense at the idea of someone saying that "if we knew how drugs worked" that we wouldn't do them. I argue this point, because I HAVE studied the pharmacology of many drugs, and can say that the understanding of many is poor at best. And those I do understand, I still choose to partake of on occasion. An understanding of organic chemistry and pharmacology does not exclude the use of mind-altering substances in my case, thus I apologize if I seemed combatitive.
Old 09-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gridlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gridlock

I love getting high, and drinking with friends. If i could find a gal to smoke and hang out, that would be heaven. I can't imagine being stoned and looking into a gal's eyes as i sucked her cock and finger her ass. but i can dream
Old 09-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

imakaveli is on a distinguished road

I smoke joints and I love it! btw, I'm in Holland right now =)
Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JDL can only hope to improve

Need to re-supply, but I partake of the greenery.
Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JDL can only hope to improve

Here's a little bio.
Fave grass: Purple Haze.
Fave method: Blunts, no shame in that.
Fave song while high: Ghost Town by The Specials.
Fave snack while high: Checkers burgers.
Fave activity while high: Chillin' and gaming.
Mood: Giddy and sleepy.
Old 10-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShimOnShe(SOS) can only hope to improve

I have numerous spinal diseases and I used to smoke marijuana daily. It really reduces muscle swelling and tumor pain. But lately, my connections have "dried up" and for the past few months I've been unable to find a safe, honest and reliable source. I have an expensive HydroFarm grow light, but I just know that the day after I set it up, that the police would be breaking down my door the next day.

Last edited by ShimOnShe(SOS); 10-03-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes weed and more than sometimes beer.
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm just curious how many others among you like to partake in mind-altering substances? I will refrain from posting just all that I have dappled with, but assume that the list is long.
Isn't drugs and especially weed kind of old school stuff??
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew

Used to toke all the time, like mad. Huge pothead. Now not so much. Usually go a couple months without it then go a few times in a couple weeks. It's lost its flavor I guess, or maybe it never had any. Anyways I've moved on to other things: alcohol's my drug of choice. *Cheers* party people.
Old 12-04-2008
Banned

From the drugged out whore series, here's "Jeannie" the last whore I fucked many a year ago, now. Sigh. I knew here off and on throughout my alcohol/whore/drug decade, and the last time I saw her ...after months of begging and debating to get me some anal, she finally offered up her little butt and I couldn't get hard enough to destroy it.
Jeannie had grown up in the area, she said drugs saved her life, she had tried to kill herself when she was a teen. Her Mom had been a whore, and her brother used to feel her up or else he'd tell Dad she had been smoking. Jeannie looked like a kid, a little boy in fact, she was so skinny she had no titties at all. Being that thin made her pussy look gigantic, though, her "money-shot" was bending over so that huge gnarly cunt cancelled out any other thoughts a hetero guy might have. She could hardly read, a true tragic figure that drew her closer to me. In a tragic way.
At the end she had "a place" where I could usually find her, she was on the 3rd floor of Mr Bill's place, a den of iniquity for the terminal crowd. At this time I was heavily dosed on all kinds of anti-depressants, and selling off everything I had. I'd bring Jeannie boxes of stuff I'd shoplifted, and she'd trade it to Mr Bill for Crack. The house was a home for many characters, sometimes drama. For a chick with alot of problems she sure had alot of boyfriends, some might surprise you. One time we went out to score some crack, and at the drug block she'd yell out the window, which wasn't cool. When I saw her walking back across the street, I zipped out of the Safeway parking lot, picked her up, and we darted out onto the street in my car. In the rear view mirror I saw an undercover cop with a .38 drawn running after me. C'est la Vie. The cops usually didn't want to bust a white civilian, I guess it made the natives restless at the Jail. I only got busted once with two black girls in my van, I paid like 25 bucks and that was it. That's why Jeannie having a place of her own was good,it got me off the street. One young black girl who lived near there had the softest little ass she'd let me squeeze, she wanted to steal me away. Sometimes I'd be half passed out in the corner while a parade of whores would come to visit and trade drugs and swag. Funny. Anyway, I hadn't seen her in a little while and heard she died, so I went to see Mr Bill and he said she died unexpectedly, maybe even suspicially at the hospital for some procedure. Her Mom didn't even come for her, and it was a sad ending to a sad life.
Here's the only pic I have from her, her apartment window, bad quality. The other pic is a girl who lived in the besement, she looks like alot of the whores I fucked. Sometimes I would get really smashed and take photos, back before digital, and when I got the photos back from the one-hour photo store I couldn't believe What I fucked. NASTY. I guess I'm lucky I survived at all.
Attached Thumbnails
14 jean.jpg   14-1.jpg  
Old 12-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jc20wdn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Unfortunately, for my drug history, we'd have to invent songs that haven't even been sung yet. The list would include:

Alcohol: I'm sure there's numerous getting drunk songs on the market
Marijuana: Again, consult a variety of hippie songs
Cocaine: Grateful Dead, "Casey Jones"
Heroin/Various Narcs: The Wall, "Comfortably Numb"
Amphetamines: Not sure what comes to mind
LSD: The Beatles, "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds"
Ketamine: My best guess would be Marilyn Manson, "Dissociative"
Mescaline: I'm clueless...???
DMT: See above...???
Salvia: See above...???
Ecstasy: I'm sure some rave song has been written that I'm not aware of...
Ether: See above...???
5-MeO-DMT: See above...???
Datura: See above...??? The closest I can think of is literary reference...
Tiletamine: Veterinary drugs don't have many songs...
Benzos, Piperazines, GHB, and many others: Yeah, I doubt any songs have been written about these lesser drugs...

God, putting it like that...I'm such a junkie...
Wow that is one extensive list. Are you still all there? lol
Old 12-06-2008
hotfortrannies420

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDL View Post
Here's a little bio.
Fave grass: Purple Haze.
Fave method: Blunts, no shame in that.
Fave song while high: Ghost Town by The Specials.
Fave snack while high: Checkers burgers.
Fave activity while high: Chillin' and gaming.
Mood: Giddy and sleepy.
dude everything except i love super og kush and my fave song while i'm high is proud to be a stoner by Kottonmouth Kings
Old 12-06-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Angry mmmmmmmm

Quote:
I'm just curious how many others among you like to partake in mind-altering substances? I will refrain from posting just all that I have dappled with, but assume that the list is long.
whats wrong with getting high on life u weak willed dick splash
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

jimnaseum what a story, are you past that stage in your life, I hope that you are. Ya I have a sort of anger towards certain drugs because i have seen it change people that I personally know, meth is definitely one of those types of drugs, crack cocaine as well but I dont really know anyone that has been doing that stuff since meth is cheaper and easier to get and one hell of a high.

My personal experiments with drugs include smoking weed in highschool and a little in college, got over it though now I cant stand the high.

I drink on occasion, usually at some sort of event but also with the right friends.

I take ecstasy a couple times a year, only at huge dance parties, we got some badass ones here in SoCal.

I have had my fair share of fun with Nitrous Oxide .

And as far as harder drugs I have tried only a few times the list includes: cocaine, meth, and 2c-b (a research chemical).

I refuse to touch opiates I have a personal grudge against them. I can't stand seeing my friends make excuses to themselves for taking prescription opioid pain killers, it is a huge fat pile of bullshit and it legitimizes opiate addiction in todays society.

but to be perfectly honest I enjoy my sober state of mind by far the most, it really is who I am, when I am fucked up on anything and I think to myself its kind of like I feel uncomfortable because its like I am someone else. If that makes any sense.
Old 12-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
whats wrong with getting high on life u weak willed dick splash
And I guess you "get high on life" by coming to porn sites such as this one? Yeah...How genuine...

Try not coming into topics if your only intention is to be combatative...That would be like me coming into the plethora of "shemale...sucking dick...how big am I...etc." type of topics and criticizing all of you lame fuckers as being just that...Lame homos who don't have the gumption to admit it...

(Guess what...That's not my opinion of ANYONE at this website! And you won't see me posting such! So please extend the same degree of respect to other opinions/lifestyles that might not mesh with your own!)
Old 12-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc20wdn View Post
Wow that is one extensive list. Are you still all there? lol
That list was partial, but for the record, you can add 1,4-butanediol to it of late...And yes, I'm still here (unfortunately)...

But I don't come around very often...Not much at all of late...
Old 12-15-2008
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Default An apology

Quote:
And I guess you "get high on life" by coming to porn sites such as this one? Yeah...How genuine...

Try not coming into topics if your only intention is to be combatative...That would be like me coming into the plethora of "shemale...sucking dick...how big am I...etc." type of topics and criticizing all of you lame fuckers as being just that...Lame homos who don't have the gumption to admit it...

(Guess what...That's not my opinion of ANYONE at this website! And you won't see me posting such! So please extend the same degree of respect to other opinions/lifestyles that might not mesh with your own!)
I can't believe i said that,i must of been drunk,i don't even remember writing that,what a jerk.Really sorry for that,i must stop drinking when i'm pissed off,again,very sorry
Old 12-16-2008
Banned

I used to shoplift when I was in my alcohol/drug phase, I used to go out on my days off and fill my entire trunk with books and knick knacks, sex toys, steaks, antiques, uh, vitamins, I really liked books. Slip them down the front of my pants into two pairs of underwear. The booksellers would never report you, they would just look at you like a bad boy.
SIDEBAR- my niece worked at Border's Books when Dick Cheney and his "boys" came in to buy some books. He set off the alarm when he went out and he turned to my niece, who had a handfull of books, and she just gave him the go ahead sign. I can't make this up.
Anyway, shoplifting is pretty easy. Get ripped of for a cocaine rock, steal an $80 art book for the big get even. Bad day at the office? A couple filet mignons for free change your attitude. It was Giant Food that finally arrested me, and I was so out of control I probably asked for it. The manager there had seen me steal at another Giant, so they had me pegged. On another funny note I had alot of makeup in my pockets from another store and it was for Jeannie but they thought it was for me. I did two days in jail to clean my record, man I was glad to get outta there. As I finally was waiting to talk to the magistrate, they hauled in a guy who was caught at the airport with a gun and large amount of narcotics, like the day this guy's life changed forever. The girl questioning him seemed to take it in stride but I was waiting for him to attack someone, he was wound tight as a watch. Then the girl came over and chatted with me as I was sitting there, and a Psychologist was talking to the magistrate. He had been caught filling prescriptions to himself. He told the magistrate his twin brother had been seen in the area lately. We thought that was really funny.
I don't do any drugs anymore, I have 3 Vicodin saved for Christmas, but no alcohol or stealing, real boring life now. I still have a lot of art books, but most of the stuff I stole is gone.
Old 12-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Being shoplifting, eh?
Wait till I tell your momma!
Now look who's playing the naughty piccolo here?
JIMBO!

Thanks for demonstrating the ill effects of taking drugs,
how it can screw our HOLY GHOST bigtime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnaseum
She could hardly read, a true tragic figure that drew her closer to me. In a tragic way.
The girl in the picture doesnt exactly look "young". But I like to read about your affairs very much. They are nostalgic, sad and sometimes foggy. Foggy... meaning inconsistant... not going in a straight line, but advancing in a meandering fashion. But I still like the originality that they project.

Last edited by sesame; 12-18-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Angry Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH

At long last... we can finally see ... peace-loving, happy girl GRH erupt like the Vesuvius! BOOM!
Old 12-18-2008
Banned

What, Sesame, you out on parole? Christmas Pardon? he he, thanks for liking my stories, those were THE DAYS. I had hundreds of pictures of whores, but I threw them away, like old toys and comic books. Sigh.
There is a trans-sexual area of the city that I have driven through, but I was too scared to pick up any of the girls that walked those streets. Some were hot as shit, pumped up on who knows what. In the summer, at night, when it got a little cooler, you could see a tall thin black tgirl walk down the street like she was plowing up the concrete. T&A all the way. She looked like the most dangerous thing in the world to me. Who knows what she really wanted? I think even the police were afraid of them, they floated in from different cities. She should have been arrested for the way she walked.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 12-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnaseum
A tall thin black tgirl walk down the street like she was plowing up the concrete. T&A all the way. She looked like the most dangerous thing in the world to me. Who knows what she really wanted? I think even the police were afraid of them, they floated in from different cities. She should have been arrested for the way she walked.
Jimmy,
What about that particular Tgirl? Did she parade around in the nude? Describe this catwoman in greater detail; better still make a Collage or some sort of artwork on her. Your artworks are very interesting. Why were the cops nervous about her?
Quote:
I had hundreds of pictures of whores, but I threw them away, like old toys and comic books. Sigh.
Sigh Sigh Sigh
Noooo, I wanna see them.

Last edited by sesame; 12-20-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Datura

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH
Datura: See above...??? The closest I can think of is literary reference...
OK, GRH,
Go on, Refer Literally... the effects of Datura. I am eager to read about your bout with Datura. There is a vast literature in ayurveda about the uses of this plant. I have even extracted a certain (not narcotic) juice from it's leaves and flowers ( from the dark purple variety). But I've never ingested it's fruits or roots. I think that the fruits are very poisonous and cause madness or death. The roots intoxicate... is that so?
Attached Thumbnails
Datura.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 12-20-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-20-2008
Banned

Sezame- The particular girl I remember, that stood out, was black, young, strong tall thin. Her WALK. It was hot out and she was dressed whore-style, clothed sexier and nastier than nude. She looked strong and mean, probably had a knife (stereotype?) she looked real hard. I stopped and talked to one girl that looked nicer, she was, down from NYC. She was a little plump. I was taking pictures of them with no flash, but one time the flash went off and three girls yelled "internet!"
With my white-boy face, mixing in with the "sistahs" takes a little recon. I used to buy drugs by getting to know a white whore, and she'd show me around. But the "SHEMALE HOs" are for real with the titties and all, I'm just afraid they're too real, because alot of them are shouting and throwin' off lots of attitude, plus they usually just give blow jobs, and I would be afraid of diseases. Plus I don't drink anymore, so for now this is all virgin territory to me.
Old 12-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile To GRH

Dear Gwen,
Here is something that you can advice me with. 'Mescalito is a protector because he talks to you and can guide your acts," he said. "Mescalito teaches the right way to live."' This is an extract from The teachings of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda. Don Juan is referring to Peyote buttons (seeds?) by Mescalito. By ingesting 4 to 5 peyote buttons Carlos hallucinates and sees a deity called Mescalito, who advices him about how he should lead his life. Carlos also sees Prana as threads of light.
Have you ever taken peyote? Can you tell us about this Mescalito? I'mean, you are the only expert in this rather mysterious field.
Old 01-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool GRH wake up!

Gwenny,
Rise from your LOOOONG slumber.
Arise, awake and stop not, till you reach my doorstep. And then, push the doorbell! C'mon, GRH, we like your presence. And if you dont show up, I will assemble 10,000 protesters and shout 24/7 around your house.
Old 01-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

I've never taken Drugs (other than on Prescription) .. and never felt inclined to do so .. (despite living through the 60's) ... :D

I don't drink much nowadays either .. I used to in my younger Military days but then we all did .. I just find I no longer need it to enjoy myself & I certainly don't need that "morning after" feeling ...

I do enjoy a glass of decent wine with a meal .. but that's about it for me ..

Still, each to their own I suppose ...

Bye for now,

Orion ..
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink The Invisible Tgirl

This thread is getting cold, colder.... to downright CHILLY! Lonelier than a desert! Yet several people used to read with interest and pass their comments. Why then is it so forsaken today? Simple. Negligence on the part of the Mother of this thread.

I hereby confer this year's Nobel Prize for Procrastination on the unquestionable champion, ... GRH!!!!

GRH... plz come forward to receive the Award!
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sesame, et al.,

Regarding shoplifting...I went through a phase where I shoplifted. That was BEFORE I ever got into drugs. Part of it was the adrenaline rush of "getting away with it." I stole a few bottles of wine, some video games/etc., but a LOT of what I took was pantyhose, cosmetics, etc. When I finally got caught...Needless to say, my mother couldn't really understand the high volume of nylons, lipstick, and makeup that I had stashed around my room. :D
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Regarding Datura or other substances...What do you want to know? I've read some Castaneda, and have his work as an inspiration of sorts (even if it IS largely embellished!).
Old 03-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default GRH is alive!

GRH: "...Carlos Castaneda: I have his work as an inspiration of sorts (even if it IS largely embellished)"

Do you mean Dramatized by "largely embellished"? It may be a little bit... but remember, its supposed to be collected from his field notes! Furthermore, two persons (meaning: you and Castaneda) may not have the same hallucination or clarity after ingesting datura or peyote. Also mark that he had his preceptor don Juan Matus to guide him, while you are on your own.

I am more interested in peyote or mescalito... than roots of thorn apple. What do you see after taking the button?
Old 03-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thequietone1 is on a distinguished road

I have been known to be a recreational drug user from time to time. When I was younger I won a local grow-off comp a few locals have each year behind closed doors.

To each their own I say.
Old 03-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Hey GRH,
I just got informed that you were recently abducted by Aliens! Is that why your posts are so few?
Wooooow!
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Let me clarify my stance, as I was sort of reiterating an opinion of one of my good friends. "Embellished" is probably the wrong word. But said friend grew up around the time that Castaneda was publishing, and he was very much into the pharmacology of drugs...Back when the likes of Tim Leary and Richard Alpert were attempting to be taken seriously in academia (a futile pursuit). Supposedly, Castaneda's original expedition was part of his PhD work. When he tried to publish it, it wasn't taken seriously, and much of the academic opinion, was that his "research" was fancified. The prevailing opinion since has been that you can't research the drugs and be taking them yourself. That stance has perhaps been more liberalized with time...Alexander Shulgin comes to mind as one of the greatest pharmacologist/organic chemists.

As to mescalito, I can't say...Peyote I have never tried. But I have ingested other mescaline containing cacti on a couple of opinions...The experiences were long ago, but as best I can recall: The onset was subtle and took awhile to fully kick in. The trip proper was preceded by a hefty dose of nauseau. The trip itself was visual, but it "felt" different than acid. I don't know how I can really explain it. But it lasted a LONG time. Much longer than mushrooms or LSD.
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Haze

GRH,
Quote:
The prevailing opinion since has been that you can't research the drugs and be taking them yourself
There must be reasons behind such a stance, by the "guardians of Research". After taking drugs the power of observation or saneness of the researcher becomes questionable. When he comes out of his "High state", we will have to put blind faith on his memory. But this is not a scientific method of collecting field data, is it?

Quote:
but it "felt" different than acid. I don't know how I can really explain it. But it lasted a LONG time. Much longer than mushrooms or LSD.
Mescaline and acid differ in their effects. Okay, but how do they differ? What kind of experiences did you have on either accounts? I understand LONGER. Well, Gwenneth, could you at least describe your acidic memories?
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Getting 'high' is cool (at times,but it shouldn't be constant). I tried, pot,hash,'angel dust', acid, speed,uppers and downers. I still like pot but only about 4 'hits' then kick back and let it mellow. People tend to smoke until they feel 'it'. But by then they over did it. Then they get sloppy,tired and hungry. I learned the hard way but learn I did. Smoking is weeks in between. Now to mellow out I sip mostly bourbon with ginger ale or vodka with 7up. With those,I go overboard sometimes way too easy. Especially when alone. I also like various wines with cheese,crackers and dry sausage. Dinner might be imported italian tuna in olive oil (right out of the can) with saltine crackers and chablis.
That enough feedback jimnaseum?
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I plead the 5th Jennifer
Old 03-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

perkisizer is on a distinguished road

meeeeeee
Old 03-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
My brother was a Chemistry major and he said if you really understood how drugs work, you wouldn't do drugs.
I dunno how it is in the US, but here in the UK, that's definitely not the usual opinion.

On my course we found it pretty hilarious to huff chemicals in the lab, almost everyone smoked weed and got wasted pretty often.

The great thing about doing chemistry is you know which drugs are great and which ones blow, and you can make your own LSD without it fucking up. I have a friend who did toxicology and knows way more about hte effects than me and the one thing that is definatly true is the government are massive liars. The Anti drug propaganda that they put out is pure bull, just look at how they ignore thier own experts and did the exact opposite to thier recommendation over weed.

My recomendations are smoke as much weed as you like. Go easy on hte coke, just have a little n not not too often, and don't do heroin, it's shit. Don't take E if you are retarded, 12 or your mates are all dickheads, don't pour amyl nitrate into a handkerchief, thats a really retarded thing to do, and whatever you DON'T TRUST WHITEY!!!
Old 03-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Creedence will become famous soon enough

I enjoy drinking and am trying to quit cigarettes which is indeed harder then I thought.

Marijuana is as far I'll go for now but I wouldn't mind doing Ecstasy.