Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-13-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default what is/what are your favorite colors

Before any of you asked me am i talking about lingerie I'm talking about in general & if you want include your favorite colors of lingerie then that's fine with me & I'll gladly include your favorite colors of lingerie and it doesn't matter lingerie or not I'm asking for your favorite colors.

What is/what are your favorite colors?

As for me they are black & brown but however if you want to know my kind for jewelry then i would say i love both gold and diamond now it's your turn and before you ask me my permission don't worry i don't mind and include lingerie & jewelry only if you wish to include them & if you want to if not you don't have to enjoy & have fun and be honest .

Last edited by lordscott; 12-13-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default So Cliche', I Know.

I love pink. My bathroom is decorated in pink and white. I wear pink nail polish a lot but about the same amount of time though red. Same with lipsticks. I love pink or red with a little gloss.

As for lingerie? Definitely black unless I am trying to be cute and innocent then pink or white.

I really don't think I have any favorite color though. Just whatever works. Just like white shorts or bikini with tan skin. The contrast works really well. As for eye shadows, either black, bluish hues or greenish hues with hazel eyes.
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This looks like a fun thread. OK. Anything Goes?

Cars: Black, Silver, Red, British Racing Green
Lingerie: Black, Hot Pink, Light Blue, Dark Green, Aqua, (or nothing at all… )
Jewelry/Watches: Gold
Colors: Black, Red, Blue
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post

Lingerie: Black, Hot Pink, Light Blue, Dark Green, Aqua, (or nothing at all… )Jewelry/Watches: Gold
Yeah. Don't act so innocent. Nude is the best of all.
Old 12-13-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

To answer your question pretty much and this thread is for fun and i thought of the idea since A everyone have a favorite color or 2 or more in general of course & B i kinda got the idea from Jamie's beautiful profile pic and it came to me and so thought of asking everyone on here for their favorite colors in general of course .
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default That is what I'm all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscott View Post
To answer your question pretty much and this thread is for fun and i thought of the idea since A everyone have a favorite color or 2 or more in general of course & B i kinda got the idea from Jamie's beautiful profile pic and it came to me and so thought of asking everyone on here for their favorite colors in general of course .
I'm all about fun. I had a person tell me it takes way more muscles and energy to frown and be sad than it does to smile and be happy. So why not laugh and have a good time and just have fun. If that leads to a little pleasure then... OMG my inner sluttiness is coming out. Sorry.
Old 12-13-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default no need to apologize beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
I'm all about fun. I had a person tell me it takes way more muscles and energy to frown and be sad than it does to smile and be happy. So why not laugh and have a good time and just have fun. If that leads to a little pleasure then... OMG my inner sluttiness is coming out. Sorry.
Don't apologize beautiful i don't mind if this question or any answers in this question makes you &/or anyone on here laugh .
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscott View Post
Don't apologize beautiful i don't mind if this question or any answers in this question makes you &/or anyone on here laugh .
I was apologizing about my inner bad girl coming out. Well it ain't so "inner" as much as it is outward.

I am kind of self deprecating though. Just like me and liking pink is a cliché. I know that. I even laugh at myself over that.
Old 12-13-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboy_Lover can only hope to improve

I love green, and I'm not writing this bc. the forum is green all-over Can't tell why, but this color always had something special to me. Maybe it has something to do with nature, as I love nature too, but who knows
Old 11-30-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alis is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb

I like red, navy blue and black colors in my lingerie and clothes
Old 09-29-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hair: Orange

Last edited by a9127; 09-20-2019 at 09:01 PM.