Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-10-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question What are your ambitions and future plans if you have any?

My dream for the near future is to get into property development, the markets a bit flat at the moment here in the UK but just before it pikcs up again thats were i want to be, that's were the moneys at.
In the not too distant future id like to move abroad maybe get a couple of small villas in Cypress or Italy rent some out for a living somewhere near the sea and hot.
I hate the cold and British winters very depressing.
How about you what are your dreams and ambitions?
Old 02-10-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

i would like to learn more about investment and buy some commercial property I am a big fan of Rich dad and now i'm looking for a good investment opportunity to present itself. I also plan to build or buy some established websites that will be making me good $$$
Old 02-10-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
i would like to learn more about investment and buy some commercial property I am a big fan of Rich dad and now i'm looking for a good investment opportunity to present itself. I also plan to build or buy some established websites that will be making me good $$$
I was also dabbling with the idea of some sort of web bussness myself, not too good technically though.
I bet your not doing to bad now with your forum and blog links SSL, dont forget your loyal members when you make your first million.
Old 02-10-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I was also dabbling with the idea of some sort of web bussness myself, not too good technically though.
I bet your not doing to bad now with your forum and blog links SSL, dont forget your loyal members when you make your first million.
consider this a deal. When i buy my villa on Cyprus not far from yours, Sasha is on me
Old 02-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Future Plans

As soon as I make enough money that I no longer have to work I will move into a villa with the shemale love of my life. I don't know which country yet, but it will be somewhere where it doesn't snow.
Old 02-10-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
consider this a deal. When i buy my villa on Cyprus not far from yours, Sasha is on me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
As soon as I make enough money that I no longer have to work I will move into a villa with the shemale love of my life. I don't know which country yet, but it will be somewhere where it doesn't snow.

Mabey well end up next door to each other with our tgirl friends splashing around in little bikinis in the villas swimming pools.:D
Old 02-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Mabey well end up next door to each other with our tgirl friends splashing around in little bikinis in the villas swimming pools.:D
There's an interesting concept. I've been to Cyprus before. It only snows in the mountains. The south coast is very nice and the weather is excellent along the coast. A nice place to build a villa.
Old 02-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

My ambitions?

Quite a "big" word. Aims would probably be better:

- Be more disciplined and organised.

- Get toned.

- Watch more world cinema.

- Visit America.

- Visit Japan.

- Write a book.

- Find a nice girl / shemale.
Old 05-20-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Sounds good to me.

I've thought about taking up golf. Maybe Tara could teach me how to play...
Attached Thumbnails
te120lg.jpg   te223lg.jpg   te156lg.JPG  

Old 12-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Smile Future

To find my passion so that I never have to "work" another day in my life again.

To have enough money to have freedom and to be able help my loved ones.
Old 01-12-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Everything is my life is awesome except career wise. Finances are good though but I am working a job that I don't particularly like and I could care less if I get fired. This kinda happens to be every 5 years and I hate myself for this.

I wish I could find a good balance between doing something I like and a descent living wage. Arghhh

This is a short, mid and long term goal of mine.